It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov about to start blamming Syria for Lebenon Blast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here it comes your going to start hearing all about how Syria is supposedly behind this one. english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Could be interesting, but al-jazeera is the source of your post ...

dh

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Could be interesting, but al-jazeera is the source of your post ...

Apart from their offices and journalists being blown apart by US forces from time to time, I find nothing particularly hilarious about al-jazeera, if that kind of thing was the slightest bit amusing
Still, a 'demarche' could just as well be taken for a declaration of war in these paranoid times
And it appears from the article Syria and Iran are in the frame
Up to you Mr President

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ever heard the expression "Consider the source"? Ever used it yourself?

Using al-jazeera as a source for terrorism-related articles is like using Hustler magazine as a source for articles on abstinence from sex. If you're still having trouble with the concept, both are simply mouthpieces for their causes, NOT reputable news sources.

That's what's hilarious.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Al Jazzera is not a bad station the U.S. says it is bad because AL Jazzera talks about the real reason U.S. came into Iraq (OIL), AL jazzera also shows all the inoccent Iraqs killed by U.S. Missiles, and it shows all the U.S. soilders killed in Iraq which is much more that 1400, what also prooves U.S. lies about Al Jazzera is the fact AL Jazzera has a Station right in WASHINGTON D.C. of ALL places, I assure you if Jazzera was bad as U.S. Gov wants you to believe the U.S. Government would have closed thee AL Jazzera station in D.C. down and sent the Journalists home a long time ago.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this was on news night a few min ago
find it intresting that israel and the united states are so willing to point the blame at a country they want more sanctions put on

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here, here is your CNN reporting the same thing about the RECALL of the U.S. Ambassador www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Here, here is your CNN reporting the same thing about the RECALL of the U.S. Ambassador www.cnn.com...

Sorry to burst your bubble about the war in Iraq but it is not about Oil. We have spent $157 Billion so far... or like 178 days off 100% our oil comsumption, thats about to jump another 80 billion or 90 days worth of total consumption. Still no oil being "stolen"

Your Al JaQaida TV and Al JaQaida.net are nothing more than... Osama's personal propaganda mediums.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh boy......here we go with the guff diggers again. Somehow every disaster that occurs in the world, or every scene of violence seems to, in some of your minds, be a US conspiracy. Gimme some solid reliable evidence, until then, this theory that the US was the culprit is nothing but a spoof in the wind.
Siberian Tiger.....I do give you a lot of credit for your motivation in trying to munipulate other peoples minds that the US is nothing but the devil. (i've read many of your posts)
Sorry.....not gonna happen here

dh

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinja

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

Sorry to burst your bubble about the war in Iraq but it is not about Oil. We have spent $157 Billion so far... or like 178 days off 100% our oil comsumption, thats about to jump another 80 billion or 90 days worth of total consumption. Still no oil being "stolen"

Your Al JaQaida TV and Al JaQaida.net are nothing more than... Osama's personal propaganda mediums.

They'll conquer the reserves, while bankrupting the populace of the homeland
Al Jazeera is nothing more than the US's personal media bete noire
Useful at this time in spite of how they might view their killrd souls

[edit on 15-2-2005 by dh]

[edit on 15-2-2005 by dh]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Carburetor
Oh boy......here we go with the guff diggers again. Somehow every disaster that occurs in the world, or every scene of violence seems to, in some of your minds, be a US conspiracy. Gimme some solid reliable evidence, until then, this theory that the US was the culprit is nothing but a spoof in the wind.
Siberian Tiger.....I do give you a lot of credit for your motivation in trying to munipulate other peoples minds that the US is nothing but the devil. (i've read many of your posts)
Sorry.....not gonna happen here

I was just about to post about that. The conspiracy theorists are going to run with this story. Watch there will probably be a new thread in the next month or so titled"George W. BUsh's link to the Lebanese assasination for the sake of oil!"

new topics

top topics

join