It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax Attack at Superbowl 2018 Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
According to a new article just appearing on the news...A set of documents from late 2017 was left on a plane (?) and found by a CNN employee (?)

These were documents described an anthrax attack at the Superbowl, carried by the lead scientist of BioWatch and overseen by the DHS. They were marked for official use only and on operational need-to-know basis. Apparently they detailed how the response would go if the attack were to happen, and what areas of the response effort could be improved!

As in many other "attacks" we have seen that right before they occur - drills for that very thing has taken place. According to these documents, an exercise/drill did take place!

It seems mysterious to me how a CNN employee just happened to be the one to find these documents out of all the people who fly every day? I don't know but I feel something may be amiss here, what do you guys think? I thank God nothing happened last night during the game.

Note: It was a great game and congratulations go out to the winning team!!

LINK

Link

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a set-up for a sensationalized story 🤓

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Your title is misleading.

2017 Super Bowl, not this years.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The CNN employee is probably an FBI agent who will blame it on Trump and the Russians.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
No. The document was generated in December 2017 but absolutely refers to this year's (LII) bowl. Big mistake by whomever left them on the plane.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
creating news now living up to their name .

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Your title is misleading.

2017 Super Bowl, not this years.

I assumed it meant this year's Superbowl...as it stated they "conducted the anthrax drills in preparation for Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis".

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hmm, and with all the hype and excitement..

Would anyone notice if such a thing was blowing around in the air?

So if it gets in the stomach etc the symptoms start in 3 - 7 days.

Inhalation of it takes upto 60 day for it to take hold.

Yikes.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tripnman
a reply to: RomeByFire
No. The document was generated in December 2017 but absolutely refers to this year's (LII) bowl. Big mistake by whomever left them on the plane.

Apparently Michael Walter - the scientist in charge of the papers - has been a high level person working for the government for many years - yes, I wonder how his job security will be moving forward?!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Hmm, and with all the hype and excitement..

Would anyone notice if such a thing was blowing around in the air?

So if it gets in the stomach etc the symptoms start in 3 - 7 days.

Inhalation of it takes upto 60 day for it to take hold.

Yikes.

Wish you hadn't said that

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nothing on CNN

??????

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Nothing on CNN

??????

It's there still, I went to see if they deleted it already! IT is a link that says: "exclusive"...... on my computer it's on the top right in the article listings.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It was in the confetti!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
better then spraying entire cities with the stuff. honestly though anthrax isnt the deadly scary things they make it out to be. easily treatable and not very deadly. for example when they sprayed the entire san francisco bay area with anthrax only one person died as a result of the spraying.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
It was in the confetti!

Hope not

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
better then spraying entire cities with the stuff. honestly though anthrax isnt the deadly scary things they make it out to be. easily treatable and not very deadly. for example when they sprayed the entire san francisco bay area with anthrax only one person died as a result of the spraying.

That's true of anthrax in its natural form.

Weaponized anthrax, however, would be a different story.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Anthrax attacks or alleged letters containing white powder that may resemble anthrax against US citizens or US locations, since about 2001-2002 are all lots orchestrated by EU royal families living in norther EUrope especially The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the UK. These feudalist royals have orchestrated targeted attacks against some US citizens and may have concocted terrorist attacks against crowded locations in the US ... including possibly the superbowl.

Their aim is undoubtedly to target the Trump administration in the US, either personally or through discredit and fear.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The British royals are faking their own anthrax attack against themselves in order to appear as victims while they are obviously complicit with the EU orchestrated Anthrax attack against the USA, not just now but also in 2001.

join