It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel begins distributing deportation notices to Africans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Very sad, Israel has done something like this before to African Jews.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Don't you just love how tolerance and inclusiveness works in a real democracy.

This is, after all, our number one ally the region and the only democratic government which our government recognizes.

I say ""THREE CHEERS"" for all those who take every opportunity to show their true nature.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
So in a way .. Israel is doing what the Nazis done to Jews in world war 2 to a certain degree but in a more human manner

Worse than the Nazis, because Israel is threatening "indefinite detention". And even the Jews in Nazi camps were relieved at the end of WWII. So, they only experienced a few years in those camps.

Imagine if those Jews were held in Nazi camps "indefinitely", or even just 50 or 60 years. There would be no Israel today.

Yes, the Jews had it so good under Hitler.

It seems like you are saying horrific fabrications to prove some 'point'. I guess the point being... being what? Israeli's are worse than Hitler? It's not a good thing you are doing. People can see through it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t see an issue.

If they aren’t citizens they are subject to deportation. The fact that they get $3500 and a plane ticket sounds like a better deal than they deserve.

We generally call that "hush money".
Only Soros isn't getting any so he won't shut up.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Yes, the Jews had it so good under Hitler.

It seems like you are saying horrific fabrications to prove some 'point'. I guess the point being... being what? Israeli's are worse than Hitler? It's not a good thing you are doing. People can see through it.

Point being, it's worse to hold some people in camps for 50 years, than to hold them for 2 years.

It's simple arithmetic.

And it's very bad and "evil" to do so.

Ok. I understand your point too. Hitler didn't just hold people in camps, we hear he tortured them, experimented on Jews, sent them to gas chambers, etc..he did more than hold them in camps. I grant you that point. However, many jews escaped all those things, but were still held in camps, and they were "freed" after the war, to live out their life unconstrained by barriers and fences.

Holding people "indefinitely" doesn't even give them that chance.

It's a worse "evil" when your "desolation" never ends.

Hitler was bad, madman, evil, etc...but "HIS TIME WAS SHORT".

The poor souls trapped in Israel camps have "NO HOPE" of ever seeing freedom under a policy of "INDEFINITE" detention.

Everybody gets to make their "points". All can see the various points.

We should not suppress our points, because some people are uncomfortable having the "truth" revealed so openly.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

We should not suppress our points, because some people are uncomfortable having the "truth" revealed so openly.

But there isn't an ounce of truth in what you are saying, isn't there?
There is no camp imprisoning people for 50 years in Israel.
The single operational detention center for illegal migrants in Israel is scheduled to close in one month.
Refugees got asylum status.
Illegal migrants are going to be kicked out.
There is no one single person who got sentenced to "indefinite detention".

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

From what I could read nobody was sentenced to any thing.
What the article says, it says that if they refuse to go to (possibly) Rwanda they are going to get "indefinite detention".

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I can see how this can be used as a scare tactics to encourage the illegal migrants to leave, but in reality this would be impossible as it is (obviously) against the Israeli law.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

I think deportation is fine. Maybe the "indefinite detention" is just an untruthful "threat" to scare the migrants.

i.e. by suggesting to the migrants that they'd get worse treatment that even Nazis gave the Jews, might be an effective tactic to scare them into leaving on their own.

Since an "indefinite" amount to time, hasn't actually passed yet, we don't know what is mere scare mongering, verses what is going to actually be done. So, we can't judge the Jews to be worse than Nazis until the migrants are actually kept in camps longer than the Jews were kept in camps. But, the "idea" of "indefinite detention" is certainly worse than what the Nazis did.

edit on 6-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Most human beings hold common values since most human can co-exist without annihilating each other. Not meaning to put words in your mouth but you're on the slippery slope of saying non-Israelis are lesser people.

I think any ruling established in 1066 was pretty much made mute in 1649... Or was it with the founding of the Protestant church?
edit on 9-2-2018 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well if they had their own land maybe nobody would have to like them?

It worked for the Jews.

The sovereignty of a person outweighs that of a nation, we do not belong to nations, nations belong to people.

I'm guessing Palestinians are where they are because nobody will subjugate them? Oh... That can't be it, they're prisoners on their own land that doesn't belong to them.

I swear that all of this feels eerily similar to something else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join