It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duckfoot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
anyone heard of the duckfoot, is it real? if i remember right its on the battlefield 1942 pirates mod. for those of you that havnt it was like a pirate pistol but it has like 5 barrels. is this just a made up wep. to put in a game?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i think i sorta know what you mean. sounds kinda like the precursor to the "machine gun". it was a gun with 25+ barrels. I think it was originally used in the revolutionary war against the british. It consisted of a series of individual barrels that had to be hand loaded one at a time. They were fired all at once by a percusion cap.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by ZetaGundam007]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
lol, i kno wot you mean
this is out of topic though
do you play bf1942 over the internet?
and wot is your name??
and wot servers do you play on?

i am super6-4 and i play on Xtra newzealand servers

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i play desert combat alot we gettin server ina bit like a week or 2 and im KBATN_Hitman

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Could this be what you are talking about?

A peculiar name for a weapon, but it is derived from the splayed shape of the webbed foot of a duck, in some cases the term is very accurately descriptive.

The principle behind this type of pistol is one of confrontation by one person against a group. Hence it was popular among bank guards, prison warders and sea captains. The threat being that one volley can kill several men.

Click the link to see other variations........

website.lineone.net...

If I'm not mistaken, this was a Civil War era pistol.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
great find ProudAmerican, but can you find a pic of the what i was refering to also? thanks in advance

new topics

top topics

join