It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Doty called in to Fade to Black radio for 90 min discussion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

its serpo all over again

-_-

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Paul Bennewitz was already crazy so we tormented him more? I guess in his mind that's a mitigating factor. Sleaze.

But the question for today is: Under what usernames do we encounter the DoDo Bird here?

I like the way you think, Mr. Gut! That's an interesting question

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thanks for this and also everyone else who has revealed details of the content of the show.

I got through a few minutes so far and Doty seems to still be in denial about Bennewitz. Paul Bennewitz had a number of contracts with the DoD, NASA and other leading companies. He was a smart guy with a successful engineering business. He was not insane as Doty makes out. Not until Doty got involved in manipulating him. So I will try to give the whole thing a listen on my morning commutes next week to see if I can glean anything from it.

Doty recently gave another interview on KGRA radio regarding the Rendlesham case : link to show page. Doty is the fifth show listed on that page. Despite never having commented on the case before he claimed he was privy to a memo about it the case in 1984.

I have written up a 25 point summary here

If you don't know anything about that case then I will summarize by saying that I could have made up a more convincing tale than he did on that show. There was nothing at all that isn't already out there that Doty told us of any significance.

Worse still a woman he deceived back in the 1980s, Linda Moulton Howe (a gullible individual at best and a fraud at worst) was co-host of that show. She was trying to introduce a hoaxed OSI memo into the narrative that aliens were involved in the case. Strangely Doty sidesteped it. But Doty it seems was happy to relay the details of a still classified memo in public via a radio show. Something Snowden and Assange have had tremendous problems with in their past.

So what I surmise from this is that Doty is looking to further an agenda (or just enhance his pension) by spreading his manure still further. KGRA, having made first contact with him, decided it was a good idea to get a show out of him beyond the confines of a case he never really knew much about.

Bring on Jimmy Church. The vapour he creates in the first 30 mins to an hour of his show is a legendary bore. Most of it is never worth a listen because you can never remember what it was all about. His show is all about getting people to buy tea, coffee, dodgy medications and paying to attend his conferences.

Entertainment yes.

Truth, however, is not a commodity he sees as a necessity. He also is no fan of this site.

It is apparent that the Dodo never died out in reality.

edit on 4/2/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

To Harpua or anyone who took the time to listen: Did he say anything interesting at all? Was To The Stars brought up?

I could only endure the first 40 minutes. But he did say that "Roswell was real." But he says there were two crashes, one near Corona in 1947, and another one near Magdalene (NM) that they discovered two years later. He started talking real fast and stammered a lot when he went into Roswell, and went off on tangents that weren't asked for, like "oh by the way they think it was an electrical storm that brought the ships down." And that they found one live being in the Corona ship. I had already come to the conclusion that Roswell was most definitely not "alien spaceship!" but listening to this sleaze (good word for him, btw) say it was ET just cements my conclusions about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

) by spreading his manure still further

So you think he had something to do with the cattle mutilations eh ?

Maybe that's where he came from!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Doty is the biggest sleaze-ball out there. Just about everything out of his mouth was denying he was involved, denying he was even there. I was waiting for him to blame the one armed man by the end of it. He came off as a serious douchebag in claiming Bennewitz was already unstable, so they just kept encouraging him. Did he really not realize that just made him look as guilty as hell?

And I might be wrong, but didn't Doty admit many years ago that he in-fact did do things like rearrange Bennewitz' furniture, etc., to drive him over the edge? He flat out denied that last night. Claimed it was 'someone else.' He felt no guilt. Did not offer apology. Kept pointing out that the victim was borderline crazy, so no harm, no foul. Just doing his job, right?

Karma will catch up to this dirtbag eventually. I hope it's within my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Career ufologists lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I wonder what happened to Moore. What rock is he hiding under?

These Ufologists researchers need to ignore anybody from the government if they had any sense.

This idea of possible government involvement with aliens makes people too reliant on our lying ass government---a big mistake.

Understand that that is likely a part of the operation so researchers will be so anxious to always go to the government with anything related to the topic.

Use your heads

They do this out of desperation; I want to be validated, so they basically always get involved with the sleazy government knaves like Doty.

Before of the creeping knave

William Blake

edit on 4-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

He's an interesting man who spins many yarns. A lot of people are caught up in the hatred without quite realising how influential he's been since the late 70s. He bears listening to for that reason, if for no other.

If you don't know anything about that case then I will summarize by saying that I could have made up a more convincing tale than he did on that show.

Yes, I've heard of the Rendlesham Forest incident and LMH. Doty has long had a pattern of placing himself in the narrative of historical cases. He has numerous recollections of seeing various documents and attending 'briefings' that verified all major UFO incidents as extraordinary. Despite his claim that he had nothing to do with MJ-12, I think the presence of historical figures in the documents are his fingerprints - his formula. It's therefore no surprise to me that his eyes have also seen secret documents on Rendlesham.

Why has he reappeared? The UFO scene is in a bubble recently and back on the public radar; mostly thanks to the media push generated by DeLonge. Doty said he's working on two docos and could be raising his profile for a new audience. There's also the likelihood he likes the attention. He's not the only one in ufology to stand by doubtful claims in the pursuit of publicity. Then again, very few ufologists recover from associating with him either. An interesting man.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

he did say that Dick Helms was the Falcon in the aviary and not himself. He said that he took the role from Helms so he could remain hidden!?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Bill Moore works literally as a janitor in a high school somewhere . . .

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

TBH I found it an interesting interview , what I found most interesting is that Doty didn't actually do anything , he didn't drive Paul Bennewitz crazy because he was already crazy , he didn't move Bennewitz's furniture around it was another agency that did that , he never gave Bill Moore any documents it was Moore's other sources did that and he wasn't really Falcon because he was just covering for someone else , poor misunderstood Doty.

I agree he's probably trying to raise his profile and get some of that gravy others are enjoying now DeLonge has raised the profile of the subject again , it's not like he'd be the only liar out there feeding off Ufology and those who want to believe.
edit on 5-2-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It was an interesting interview

It's the baggage I enjoy rather than the individual. All that 'baggage' like LMH being totally conned by his fake documents. The injection of evil alien memes and the rise of abduction claims. All the shoe shine about Bennewitz...aspersions against Hynek, bases in Dulce and the alleged monitor with alien imagery. Landslides of mischief and misdirection that puzzle us to this day.

Bishop's Project Beta book covered a lot of the Bennewitz stuff without making sense of the wider narratives. Doty's own words have helped a little and the work of Reality Uncovered and James Carrion too.

Shady doings

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I really felt he was stonewalling about everything he's ever been linked with. His default answer seemed to be "..it wasn't me". I'm only about 25 mins in so far.

I've heard Jimmy Church interview Corey Goode and seemingly ask awkward questions as well. But it all felt like Goode knew the questions beforehand and had rehearsed his lines. I wouldn't put it past Church and Doty to have worked this one out between them beforehand either. If you listen to Doty he often chooses his words very carefully.

For instance way back in the July 15th 2000 Edition of Saucer Smear Doty says

....The next thing I'd like to discuss is my past association with William Moore. Moore was a coded source for OSI. That means he provided intelligence information that was documented. He was paid for his information. Moore was used to provide disinformation to Ufologists . ( Emphasis ours. - Editor. )

He also provided information regarding Soviet scientists regarding their information. I was not involved in any conspiracy with Moore to create any documents.

If Moore was the original author of the MJ-12 documents, he did it without my assistance or my knowledge. Obviously you are not aware that I went through two Government investigations regarding the MJ-12 documents. I was accused of creating them. Both investigations cleared me of any involvement with these documents....

...During my OSI days, I did perform disinformation operations against many different targets, but everything I did was sanctioned by our Government. I never did anything as a maverick

At first glance you'll read that and think Doty couldn't have created MJ12 documents as he's been cleared in a Government investigation.

But what he's actually saying " he didn't create any documents with Bill Moore and the Government cleared Doty in their investigation". He hasn't actually come out and said HE didn't create the documents. Just that he didn't create them with Bill Moore and the Government cleared him of it. Not that he didn't actually do it.

Alejandro Rojas also made an interesting video (it's about 30 mins long for anyone with the time) about Doty's past links to the Bennewitz case and Mj12.

If you haven't time then a brief synopsis is that the Rojas filed FOIA requests against what Doty had said previously in interviews. That he was simply “doing his job” and was ordered to do so by superiors. These jobs include breaking and entering private property, creating and releasing bogus but official looking secret documents, and lying to two U.S. Senators.

As some of his behaviour involved criminal acts, allegedly under orders from government employees more senior than him, Rojas filed FOI requests and asked for a response from the Air Force on this matter. He was originally informed someone would give an official verbal response to him.

However, after he had received the documents requested, the USAF then claimed they had nothing further to say on the matter.

What is often ignored, glossed over, or has just been lost to obscurity, is the fact that the first mention of MJ-12 was in a document that was alleged by Richard Doty, an ex-special agent for the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), to have been created as disinformation. He says he gave the document to UFO researchers while he worked for AFOSI, and was order to do so by his superiors. He says this was only one incident in a campaign that lasted years.....

Source : Huffington Post

Original FOIA documents in pdf : Link

I too find the baggage that surrounds Doty (and sadly many other characters) interesting. Doty must have thrown out so many pairs of pants down the years. Pants that bear the scorch marks of his shady input into the world of ufology!!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

loolololoolol
i seriously thought moore was dead and the reason we never heard anything more from his is because he is ten feet under

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for the Rojas background, that makes it even harder to stomach anything Doty says.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Willtell

Bill Moore works literally as a janitor in a high school somewhere . . .

Are you serious ?

That's comical

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

To Harpua or anyone who took the time to listen: Did he say anything interesting at all? Was To The Stars brought up?

I could only endure the first 40 minutes. But he did say that "Roswell was real." But he says there were two crashes, one near Corona in 1947, and another one near Magdalene (NM) that they discovered two years later. He started talking real fast and stammered a lot when he went into Roswell, and went off on tangents that weren't asked for, like "oh by the way they think it was an electrical storm that brought the ships down." And that they found one live being in the Corona ship. I had already come to the conclusion that Roswell was most definitely not "alien spaceship!" but listening to this sleaze (good word for him, btw) say it was ET just cements my conclusions about it.

I take anything Doty says with a grain of salt.

As far as New Mexico goes, most of the state is very desolate. Other than the major cities/towns like ABQ, Santa Fe, etc., I've never been to a state with so much wide open space!

I couldn't imagine how empty it was in the 40's & 50's...Maybe that's why they were there, who knows?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
That liar belongs in prison for his crimes and there is no statute of limitations on treason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join