It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Believes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This sounds like more propaganda for the American public.

Report: N. Korea nukes advanced
Warheads could fit on country�s existing missiles

NEW YORK, July 1 � U.S. intelligence officials believe North Korea is developing technology that could make nuclear warheads small enough to be placed atop the country�s missiles, which could put Japan, and American troops based in that country, at risk, the New York Times reported on Tuesday.

Full story

The U.S also believed there to be many WMD's in Iraq.
I am getting a little more nervous now with each passing day. Taking into account recent Haarp activity coupled with the fact of Dragons posts and the increase in the EBS scares me. I could definately forsee something serious happening by the end of the summer. I have a gut feeling the gov't has been preparing us for another terrorist attack that will enrage us Americans to completely dominate the globe for our protection.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
people have been warned, only people never learn from past mistakes. if there's one thing we know it's that ignorance is inherent in the majority.

of course there will probabaly be another attack on the U.S. but guess what? it'll as usual be used as some ploy to target something completely unrelated to the attack.

this technique has always been used by military strategists, from Napoleon to Hitler.

new topics

join