It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer, Sun Shili - Incredible UFO disclosure: ALIENS LIVING AMONG US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thread title that needed truncating by ATS because of space:
Paul Hellyer, Sun Shili - Incredible UFO disclosure: ALIENS LIVING AMONG US Claims Former Ministry Official

The news presented here may not be new, but they don't seem to be wanted for discussion. But, hey, this is the Aliens and UFOs forum, so let's tackle it.

Not all of my threads are about ridiculing people especially those in high positions. Although I'll admit I enjoy creating the threads given the state of UFOlogy where there are more questionable individuals in high positions straying from their usual rhetoric. When they speak about esoteric subjects such as UFOs and aliens they sound totally off the wall and one has to wonder how they achieved their positions with their kind of mentality.

It is unfortunate that my source for this thread, in Mr Shili's case, is the infamous ANCIENT ALIENS TV show. But one sometimes has to overlook sources if the information presented was not created by the TV show but are just reporting a subject dear to their hearts. The closest we've come to similar revelations was when President Reagan gave 3 alien threat speeches (below).

So I say to you forum members, does any of what you are about to read and hear convince you that when such people speak the value of their comments deteriorate into the humor category and their credibility takes a deep dive. Unless, of course, you share their thinking and, therefore, they can do no wrong as they reinforce your beliefs. They make me laugh.

Paul Theodore Hellyer, PC (born 6 August 1923) is a Canadian engineer, politician, writer, and commentator who has had a long and varied career. He is the longest serving current member of the Privy Council of Canada, just ahead of Prince Philip.

In an interview with RT (formerly Russia Today) in 2014, characterised by Yahoo News as "sadly hard to take seriously", Hellyer said that at least four species of aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years, with most of them coming from other star systems, although there are some living on Venus, Mars and Saturn’s moon. According to him, they "don't think we are good stewards of our planet."

"President Reagan | Three Famous Alien Threat Speeches"

"Incredible UFO disclosure: ALIENS LIVING AMONG US Claims Former Ministry Official"

www.express.co.uk...
Ex-government diplomat sensationally confirms 'aliens and UFOs are REAL during summit
By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 11:56, Wed, Nov 16, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:13, Wed, Nov 16, 2016

A FORMER government diplomat has sent shock waves through the paranormal community after apparently confirming, not only intelligent aliens exist, but they visit earth in UFOs.

The Canadian
Ex-China Foreign Ministry Official says Extraterrestrials live among us
Wednesday Jan. 26, 2011
By Paul Chen

Chinese scientists also say that aliens live among humans. This includes Sun Shili, a retired foreign ministry official who is now president of the Beijing UFO Research Society who also concludes that waixingren (extraterrestrials) are living among us.
Sun's first close encounter occurred in 1971, when he was sent to the remote countryside during the "cultural revolution" (1966-76) to perform the grueling task of rice planting. One day while toiling in the field, his attention was diverted to a bright object in the sky, which rose and fell repeatedly.
---------
Shi-Li Sun, a former Chinese diplomat turned UFO researcher, gave the incredible disclosure during a summit looking at the possibility of alien life existing.

He said: “After years of research, a large number of Chinese UFO scholars, including myself, are convinced of the authenticity of UFOs and the existence of UFOs and aliens.”

www.reality-choice.org...
Sun Shili, former China Foreign Ministry official

A Canadian newspaper is reporting that Sun Shili, a retired foreign ministry official, states Extraterrestrials are living among us.

An extraterrestrial from Tau Ceti living in the U.S.A

The China ET report is corroborative of this reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre's 4-part ExopoliticsTV interview and Examiner.com series with Jerry Wills, an apparent extraterrestrial from Tau Ceti who resides in the United States.

Jerry Wills is an accomplished healer, explorer, and musician with the band UFAUX who recently participated in a world webcast in which Mr. Wills discussed his identity as an extraterrestrial from the Tau Ceti star system (12 light years from Earth) left here as an infant as part of a project of the Council of Worlds for the betterment of Earth.

In a 4-part ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Mr. Wills, who is 6 feet 8 inches tall, talks about how he was adopted by a human family, how he dealt with his unusual abilities growing up, how he was visited regularly by an extraterrestrial delegation that briefed him on his extraterrestrial identity and his mission, how during these visits he was told to watch for specific signs during the 18-year period preceding 2012 as to whether the earth and the human population would veer toward peace or war, and how these visits stopped on the day of September 11, 2001, Mr. Wills’ birthday and the date a regularly scheduled visit was of the extraterrestrial delegation to occur.

edit on 1/30/2018 by Lathroper because: Problem w/Shili video link

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper
For what it's worth, Hellyer's comments are based upon popular accounts that he read. Not on any secret information that he had access to as a cabinet minister. Not to say he's lying...just to say the the context is important.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Living among us? So they look just like us?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I watched Hellyer years ago and was shocked that a Canadian politician claimed aliens were here, on earth, with humans and no one in the room seemed surprised or shocked by these revelations. I began to wonder if this was a hoax or if he was mentally ill.

And then, nothing. In the news, internet, nothing-no responses.

What's up with that?

For what it's worth, I believe there is something to what he said-he knows people and was probably privy to info we are not.
Reagan was and so was Carter.
There's something there.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i don't doubt the presence of aliens among us for a minute. i take it for granted.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Watch em turn out to be bankers.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

More and more officials coming out claiming knowledge yet no proof.

What's happening on the ground that makes them want us to look to the skies so much?
edit on 30-1-2018 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What gets me is that you can have a news story that essentially read, "An anonymous government insider said somebody else said something!" and the MSM will run the story for a week.

But if a government insider with a name and position says, "UFOs are the real deal and I'll testify to that before Congress." you don't even hear the crickets make a sound.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

You know why Victor? Because the powers that own the MSM outlets get their marching orders from their handlers and they are told not to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Our MSM news is curated for us on a minute by minute basis.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Of course there are other worldly intelligences that are in the Milky Way and beyond, some of which are acutely aware of our location and our existence.

I've seen some of them, both their craft and the beings themselves.

So be it. Some know, some don't. Some think its probable, some think its impossible, and all of the gray area in between.

It is what it is.

Regarding the comment in the OP from the the supposed e.t. races that are visiting us:

"don't think we are good stewards of our planet"

This comment has a lot of weight to it. Relatively, it is true. With over consumption, pollution, nuclear weapons, and much more, we as a species and our creations pose a threat to the sanctity of this planet, its life friendly environment, and the life forms herein.

Its no surprise, considering our technology and knowledge less than 1000 years ago. We are in a criticial time of transition and advancement. Naturally, this time in any intelligent specie's development is one of the most dangerous and precarious times for a planet and its life...

Considering this, I would IMPLORE all intelligent species from non earth worlds to reveal their presence in a timely fashion and offer cooperation and mutual assistance with preserving Earth and helping humanity advance to become an ally towards the greater picture in the Milky Way galaxy.

Addendum: the official recognition of other worlders, in my opinion, is paramount. The recognition of intelligences from other dimensions should NOT take place before, or at the time of, the official recognition of other worldly intelligences.

edit on 30-1-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Yep. I'd bet my house that every MSM organization has a CIA gatekeeper on staff to make sure no "sensitive" information gets airtime.

I often wonder. If I had real proof, like a body or a disintegration ray, how could I get the proof out there? Major media would be out of the question. Even if I could get it on local news the proof would eventually disappear and be called a hoax. Same with YouTube or any social media. Probably the same result taking it to a university.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The unfortunate reality is the MSM and Hollywood are both the primary social engineering tools of the mass public. Exceptionally well managed and maintained by the CIA. Social media is a close 3rd but nothing has the effect that visual images do.

Until the day comes to pass where the MSM becomes a truly free press then we will NEVER know the truth on anything. And since that day will NEVER come so shall we NEVER know the truth.

Candidly, I do not mind as it is the continued curation of MSM news which keeps me awake and aware.

I never want to go to sleep. I will always choose the red pill.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So not only is there no evidence out there, any evidence would be dismissed.

Does it bother you that you've built into your theory the inability to be proved or disproved?
edit on 30-1-2018 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

You know why Victor? Because the powers that own the MSM outlets get their marching orders from their handlers and they are told not to touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Our MSM news is curated for us on a minute by minute basis.

Then don't let the MSM torture you. Watch Hannity on Fox News. He is the only clear voice on TV seconded by former Judge Jeanine Pirro. They call a spade a spade. Dig 'em!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Of course there are other worldly intelligences that are in the Milky Way and beyond, some of which are acutely aware of our location and our existence.

I've seen some of them, both their craft and the beings themselves.

So be it. Some know, some don't. Some think its probable, some think its impossible, and all of the gray area in between.

It is what it is.

Regarding the comment in the OP from the the supposed e.t. races that are visiting us:

"don't think we are good stewards of our planet"

This comment has a lot of weight to it. Relatively, it is true. With over consumption, pollution, nuclear weapons, and much more, we as a species and our creations pose a threat to the sanctity of this planet, its life friendly environment, and the life forms herein.

Its no surprise, considering our technology and knowledge less than 1000 years ago. We are in a criticial time of transition and advancement. Naturally, this time in any intelligent specie's development is one of the most dangerous and precarious times for a planet and its life...

Considering this, I would IMPLORE all intelligent species from non earth worlds to reveal their presence in a timely fashion and offer cooperation and mutual assistance with preserving Earth and helping humanity advance to become an ally towards the greater picture in the Milky Way galaxy.

Addendum: the official recognition of other worlders, in my opinion, is paramount. The recognition of intelligences from other dimensions should NOT take place before, or at the time of, the official recognition of other worldly intelligences.

Nice sentiments but we think 180° apart. Just us in the universe with possibly what could be inside the objects we call UFOs.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
For what it's worth, Hellyer's comments are based upon popular accounts that he read. Not on any secret information that he had access to as a cabinet minister. Not to say he's lying...just to say the the context is important.

Otherwise, Hellyer could tell us where to find them...or what to look for.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

The unfortunate reality is the MSM and Hollywood are both the primary social engineering tools of the mass public. Exceptionally well managed and maintained by the CIA. Social media is a close 3rd but nothing has the effect that visual images do.

Until the day comes to pass where the MSM becomes a truly free press then we will NEVER know the truth on anything. And since that day will NEVER come so shall we NEVER know the truth.

Candidly, I do not mind as it is the continued curation of MSM news which keeps me awake and aware.

I never want to go to sleep. I will always choose the red pill.

Geezus, the crap you people come up with! CIA- controlled MSM. Throw Hollywood in there. What a mishmash of bs. I haven't been in a movie house in about 25 years and nothing on the large or small screen has had any effect on my life and I've never made a decision based on anything produced by anybody.

You are such weak thinkers. YOU are the people being affected, not me. I don't watch TV news either aside from Hannity and it's only once a week. Regular news is a joke just like SPECTRUM news is, no substance. And I sleep 9 solid hours every night.

What am I, the only clear-headed member of this forum? Prove me wrong, say something intelligent. Anyone?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Living among us? So they look just like us?
In a nut shell, yes. Think "They Live", but not all of them are bad, evil. Most actually dont even know. I suspect.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

LOL...triggered much mate? The irony being you are the one screaming "I am not controlled" yet you are speaking exactly how you have been programmed. To think you actually aren't being controlled.

I'm speaking metaphorically and not literally so try not to let that explode your narrow "thought" process.

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to make yourself sleep at night. And as always...keep popping that blue pill and go back to sleep.

LOL

EDIT: what was your last handle before you were banned? I've read you before under a different user name. Busted.
edit on 31-1-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I read somewhere that "Arrogance" was one of their traits. I guess, it just come naturally to "them".

Second line. We, them included, were created (Okay, for you Science worshipers, evolutionists, Evolved), to be slaves. We all, are being played. My opinion

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join