It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New experience or dreams of being with the tall Alien, here we go again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yup, with that skill I could manipulate a multitude, but then if these are in fact godlike beings, they will appreciate the effort we put out to retain our individuality by remaining cautious. I certainly would in the same role.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon

Yup, with that skill I could manipulate a multitude, but then if these are in fact godlike beings, they will appreciate the effort we put out to retain our individuality by remaining cautious. I certainly would in the same role.

Being an "individual" is like a drug trip, for "cosmic-oneness-beings".

Or so one might surmise..

So down and dirty.. so raw.. so TIME-ish.. like some video games..
which in fact... *cough*.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Interesting take son, but on this earth I have learned there is a multitude telling me of reality. I will now and in the future stay free until I find my own answers. I have fought the churches, read spiritual books listened to others whom proclaim higher knowledge and wisdom. Buy into any of this and growth stops, it is growth I seek more than answers. However that said, I fully believe as did many of my ancestors, we are part of a greater spirit which does not bind me, I have seen my soul and it is a light body and it suffers as we do. I have suffered, this was at my own choice prior to coming here. Stay happy and thank you for an intelligent reply.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Experienced that, but in case mentioned it is not the case, I was having fun and am neither a drinker or do drugs.

I didn't mean it like that, sorry if you took it that way.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

This brought a smile of sorts and a memory of an old teaching buddy. Without any further thought when I shared with him he anointed me with the title of being a schizophrenic. I did not get hostile but lost a lot of respect for his shallowness of thought and character, but fire away.

Wasn't thinking mental illness either. How could it be that, two people had the same 'marks' on their nose.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Happy to talk any time.

And I do not mean to put a "head trip" on anybody.. despite all my passion
when I speak/write.

None of us here will ever discover "truth", as it's 10 billion invisible layers
of truth away from us.

There are various games that are played here.. and that we play.. we can
either enjoy them.. play the hero.. play the villain.. play at anything..

or we can get depressed and give up.

We are all equals here.. all equally deluded on most levels..

It's like in Arthur C. Clarks "Childhoods End".

In that books, humans got all the answers handed to them on
a platter.

So everyone got depressed and committed suicide and/or withered
away.. none of them had children again..

There would be nothing more calamitous, than for us to "figure
everything out".

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I remember reading the book some time ago, but forgot the content. Truthfully I enjoy the search of a mystery and not sure I would know truth or answers if it bit me on the ass. I have wanted to wake up to experience these events in the conscious level, but it occurs to me, I know so little I am unsure if I could even ask intelligent questions. I have a buddy and we get pretty deep into this over morning coffee quite often at BK, be fun if you joined us, but assume that would be impossible unless you are in fl. Lol

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I be in california.

All fat, old, sick 56 years old of me.

But happy.. very happy.. happily married.. happy puppy-daddy of 3
wonderful dogs.. wonderful job at a wonderful university.

I wouldn't trade a single day of my life for anyone elses..

despite the one bad arm.. the diabetes.. and all the rest.

I feel like I have done what needs done.. and just a little bit of scut work
to do before it all wraps up.

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Kev, I admire your spirit. I am older by 22 years, all beat up and put back together, too many falls, to many miles, wore out all my joints and still staying in shape. Like you, I would not trade places with anyone, life is a joy to live. I have two bad arms, both shoulders replaced and the pain when working hard is only to remind me of the joy I got out of wearing them out lol. Brad

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hello sailormon. I believe the experiences you describe are real memories, perhaps conditioned by those who abducted you, but true in most particulars. Your stories are mirrored by thousands of others going back to Betty and Barney Hill, and probably many others before them that never made the news. I know how frustrating this must be for you, having to be mocked and attacked by people as you try to honestly present your stories.

I have been researching UFOs and abduction experiences for many years and will present some of the information I've gathered, along with that from whistleblowers who entrusted me with their inside information. What I present is there for discussion and further research.

Some of what I'll present provides insight into who those doing the abductions really are, what they want, and how they have come to be the way they are.

I will be using image-text combinations (linked below) as a way of presenting information. I hope you will find them helpful. Here's a few to begin:

flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...
flic.kr...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
well if would explain that i had a psychic "snake" dream ..where i was walking along a ancient cave ring the CErn timetravelbasaes of the monarchsolutions organisation. and that i found 1,5 month people from the mkultra surviving who anounced(for the first time) a exact describtion about the part i saw from that building and.. that i was in the ringCave of a cerntimetravel technology ( was is in fact Not like cern in switzerland. but the gernal ..thing the monarch program of the elites or going on.... i myself, iam not a milab and even had in 3d never to do with aliens really. only met with astral activity a few reptlians but no transparecy, the possibilities of astral abduction, which can also happen out from the normal sleep/dreamstate a night is MINDBLOWING of course )
edit on 31-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing sailormon.My daughter had also a needlemark type scar under her navel,my youngest daughter who is now 20.That was about a year ago.When she was around age 15,she told me of a dream that much disturbed her - she was confined to a type of chair,and a long needle was being inserted into her abdomen.The pain was excruciating.We actually had to rush her to the Medi-clinic in the provincial capital a few months later,the doc thought she may have appendicitis.

Turned out,after sonar scan,that she had developed a cyst in that area of her reproductive organs.I am an abductee,and i have had dreams where she and i were together in what looked like a medical facility,with human looking doctors.
edit on 31-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm keeping to shorter posts cuz my cell has a habit of losing connection to this site.What hurt me the most was an injection on my upper right arm,around where the hair on the top of my wolf's head tattoo is.I was in a med facility,a human looking doctor,male,with curly black hair and green/hazel eyes.He said to me:" This has been a great success" He looked pleased as Punch,smiling happily.

Then this drone-like thingy with flashing lights came flying into the room.He withdrew something from it,that he put into an injection.Not a needle type syringe,the tip looked almost like the tip of a USB thingy.He injected me with that.I didn't feel anything then,but when i woke up i knew All about it.

My upper arm was So in pain,feeling heavy and lame,pins and needles,horribly painful.It took days to be totally pain free,and about a year and a half before i altogether stopped getting at times that heavyness and pains+needles sensation,and the deep dull pains in that arm.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Daniel108

Daniel, thanks for the reply, I will look for your posts in the future. Feeding off what you brought up about frustration I will fell in here, also addressing a few others. My wife and I were I am certain, urged to get together some 30 years ago by a series of outside events, even one where I was introduced to her in a dream, woke and asked aloud, “who is she”. The answer was loud and clear in words which surprised me. “She is your girlfriend, you wife”. This was followed by more events which strongly told me not to resist this. I read in a book on abduction, unions such as this are more common than people know.

Both of us came from very difficult childhoods, mine was of starvation and neglect and more. The point here, when these type of kids survive to reach normalcy, they are super kids, they are tough and have resiliency and humore. So our experiences are just like walking in the sun with rain now and then, an inconvenience but not so bad. My sister in law whom also is an abductee is a mental case over it, she and my wife have parallel experiences and they should be partners but cannot even talk to one another lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah its nuts. I stopped my nightmares using a paste on toenails. These manipulations access through feet. Dont believe me? Try it. Pm ill tell you the mix.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Thank you for sharing sailormon.My daughter had also a needlemark type scar under her navel,my youngest daughter who is now 20.That was about a year ago.When she was around age 15,she told me of a dream that much disturbed her - she was confined to a type of chair,and a long needle was being inserted into her abdomen.The pain was excruciating.We actually had to rush her to the Medi-clinic in the provincial capital a few months later,the doc thought she may have appendicitis.

Turned out,after sonar scan,that she had developed a cyst in that area of her reproductive organs.I am an abductee,and i have had dreams where she and i were together in what looked like a medical facility,with human looking doctors.

Your experiences sound so familiar, I hope your daughter is doing well. I am sure my daughter is a part of this, but she kept quiet all those years, but then I did not remember much back then. Later when I was taking care of one of her children in the home she grew up in, we had a large orb appear twice in the boys presence. I told her about the orb, thinking she would be impressed, but no, I got this answer. “Dad, that orb was always in my bedroom, I saw it often growing up there”. I was dumbstruck, she had never mentioned it, ever, it was just one of her companions it seems.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Yeah its nuts. I stopped my nightmares using a paste on toenails. These manipulations access through feet. Dont believe me? Try it. Pm ill tell you the mix.

Can’t argue with things that work. What kind of paste. But then I have no wish for this to end, I enjoy the trip, better than seeing bad movies on tv

I have been manipulated and it seems the energy is more centered in the heart area rather than feet, I have even felt a hand on my chest during an adjustment. Orbs it seems center on the forehead or at least ours did.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

When several years ago she told me, “they hurt me in the mouth last night”, I looked up to discover a large burn like mark left on the left side of her nose. This was identical to three I recieved a few years earlier...

How do we explain the burn marks on the side of the nose?

You pose a good question. Actually it was more like a bad discoloration, almost looking like cancer, identical to mine. Perhaps a sign to just say, “we were here” lol. I had mine after leaving the earth and coming onto a barrier, I was out of body as I went out from the waking state, yet I came back with physical marks, explain that one?

Because your conscious mind is doing an effort to bring back memories, the ones that are manipulated and suppressed by the aliens. If both of you had physical marks along with time loss, then you have been physically abducted.

Don't try to push your conscious memories, it doesn't do any good. Find a abductions researcher and it will help you to recover memories closer to the truth as possible.

I wish people understood once for all that we have more advanced species abducting people and running genetic programs on this planet. And it has been happening since many decades.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join