It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New experience or dreams of being with the tall Alien, here we go again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have posted a great deal in the past, but getting older things have slowed down a bit as well as I am too busy to hang around on the computer. Recovering from the flu now has slowed me down. So last night I leveled with my daughter and sent her a letter which I will include about an experience or perhaps a dream, but as my wife tells me, it was an experience, “one of those dreams”, and I give credence to her, she is a powerful being but does not realize it. When several years ago she told me, “they hurt me in the mouth last night”, I looked up to discover a large burn like mark left on the left side of her nose. This was identical to three I recieved a few years earlier when being stopped from leaving the earth in an OBE, or so I thought, it took each of us two weeks to have the marks fade away. When she panicked and came back one night after one minute of laying down, I discovered almost an hour of lost time and the list goes on and on. So enjoy this letter, I will not defend it as either a dream or reality but will support the later due to referencing past experience as she has had other experiences with these guys and was familiar with the inside of the large vessel. I have tried other sites and this is the only one it seems where strangeness is embraced with a passion.
The email follows. If this is her step mom by the way, they are very close.

Now to the latest event which I don’t know if you care about, but we had had many, kinds of like a sci fi life more off than on. You never commented in the past, but at nearly 80 it’s too late to worry much so here goes.

We have those evenings more in the past than present, of others being with us. We have seen a little like orbs like the one you grew up with, a woman beside my bed one night in white and heard things but were put back to sleep and so on. As you know I have had many out of body experiences and then a several years ago I discovered con also is taken out of body, so enough of the background, want more, then retire so you have time to read.

Well we have those dreams that are more than dreams, the ones that perplex the mind, hanging on like bubble gum and cannot be dislodged, irritating like a burr on your sore ass until one of us grouches to the other about it. So I awoke with this sticky dream about a month ago of the two of us in a strange place like a hallway, with a door behind us. Only this time I was in my under shorts and Connnie was in her shorty nightgown she wears and wore that night. I had been with this woman whom was there before and knew we would have to comply with her orders as she pointed to the door we stodd beside. Go in there and shut the door she told us, the next part is fuzzy about what to expect, but continuing she told us to not take long, time was limited so hurry along.

Being somewhat modest anyhow, I don’t usually go public in my underwear, we went into the little room which was about 3x3 and Con was frightened and huddled on the floor face down and then warm sprays came out of the walls and ceiling with no way to get away from what I assumed was disinfectant, this went on for a while drenching us down, then stopped. Looking at Con I realized if we went out all wet we would be looking almost naked with our clothing clinging to us as it did. So we decided we would take a little longer and noticed that we were quickly drying, almost miraculously. When modesty had been met somewhat we exited the room for our next order. The lady was waiting for us, the one I think I have seen before and was not upset and calmly told us to proceed down the hall to the left, I in my undies and con in her shorty nightie. After that memory faded away. As and aside, I have fragments of remembering being with others waiting for a turn, some naked some not.

Con started the exchange with her sticky dream later that morning which was eating at her mind and told me it was not a dream it was a memory. She was taken into this room with tall benches because the doctor people were the tall ones, the ones with the blond hair and great builds, very strong looking. She had seen them before and even told me I was one of them, but not now. She told me there was another person already on one of the benches lying down but could not say who it was. Looking down at her face to face was this tall man whom is silent by the way, they don’t talk as we do and indicated he was going to place her on the bench.

By the way this place seemed cleaner than the place she was in in the late 80’s 90’s where the benches had dried blood between layers of thin plastic and they took a fetus, actually two I put in my journal. Back then things were very active, they even drilled into the top of her scalp, and I found the hole, still freshly healing. She has five scars beneath her navel and cannot explain them, but the large needle the doctor the one night used is the same as used in hospitals now days for fetal removal or ops. She got angry back then and he got cranky in return and told her he come a very long way to do this, two pregnancies were terminated back then, but this being her second marriage, a lot had already happened to her, this after her tubes were cauterized. More if interested.

The man facing her reached around her, face to face placing his hands behind her thighs and effortlessly picked her up as you would a child with his arms extended holding her away from himself. She was startled and reached around his neck so as to not fall backwards. He made it clear that she should not lean into him and so held her away from his body but was polite. He placed her on the table and then another came and they seemed very concerned about her chest area on the left side, that was the side of the cancer by the way. At this point her memory faded as well. (A note here, she had double mastectomy and reconstruction last winter due to cancer)

So here we go, two dreams meshing together in way that cannot be explained away. By the way, she remembers being in her night gown she went to bed with. This is private because Con is keeping her events out of the public and away from the family, she has an extensive history well into childhood. Don’t tell her I am talking. Love you, I have no outlet and actually a lot of this is way out there while others worry about trivial things like the shape of eyebrows or the flatness of their tummy, or how to look like someone else, there is more. Love ya, Dad

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

but the large needle the doctor the one night used is the same as used in hospitals now days for fetal removal or ops

Advanced aliens who have developed intergalactic travel use 80s hospital technology?

Any history of Military Intelligence in your family?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Millabs ?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

but the large needle the doctor the one night used is the same as used in hospitals now days for fetal removal or ops

Advanced aliens who have developed intergalactic travel use 80s hospital technology?

Any history of Military Intelligence in your family?

Don’t have a clue of what they used or how it was used, only what she told me and her fear of the long needle. No history, we both came from rural poor families.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Considered that in one of my posts, but it went over like a fart in a windstorm, no interest. In that, I found myself in a young un-injured body in dark clothing along with similar men whom were without personalities, just dull stares. We were bearded around and forced to comply to a regimen and they were trying to convince me, my other body was dead. I rebelled and saw through the charade and got pissed off, ending the effort.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Sorry but I couldn't read that text like that but I've spent 17 min. Sungazing and then another 45 meditating but will try later..

Does it provide a physical description of the suspected Alien(s)? Because a few of Us came across 2 7.6" +/- tall male figures up by Lake Shasta back in the 80s. They came out of the woods in the middle of the night and before being there they didn't make a sound, they just appeared. I couldn't really tell about their hair, I know it was long and light colored I've read where there are reported 'Nordics' w/shimmering hair' I couldn't tell whether these guys' do was 'shimmering' or not..

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

When several years ago she told me, “they hurt me in the mouth last night”, I looked up to discover a large burn like mark left on the left side of her nose. This was identical to three I recieved a few years earlier...

How do we explain the burn marks on the side of the nose?
edit on 30-1-2018 by intrptr because: quote added

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The first time she described these beings, she told me they were well above average in height, nearly 7’ with page boy hair cuts. At first she thought they were arrogant as they did not talk but hummed now and then, but came to like them as they were very nice. She is not a follower or reader of any of this yet described them as having a bluish tight uniform. In other outings, she remembered the women, also tall, but one would talk to her and two remained silent, one had reddish hair and unusual facial features. She was detailed about the ship they were on, it was magnificent and sculptured, not put together.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

When several years ago she told me, “they hurt me in the mouth last night”, I looked up to discover a large burn like mark left on the left side of her nose. This was identical to three I recieved a few years earlier...

How do we explain the burn marks on the side of the nose?

You pose a good question. Actually it was more like a bad discoloration, almost looking like cancer, identical to mine. Perhaps a sign to just say, “we were here” lol. I had mine after leaving the earth and coming onto a barrier, I was out of body as I went out from the waking state, yet I came back with physical marks, explain that one?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If real, and not BS or fakery, these sort of "events" are fully
capable of causing radiation burns and other secondary
physical effects.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

physical effects.

Just for the record, I present things on this site as honestly and free of bs as possible. I had not thought of radiation burns. Neither of us experienced any discomfort from the marks, not even an itch, they were there in the morning and took two weeks to fade, like a bad bruise.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I totally believe you. (that you experienced *something*
and not necessarily all in your head).

Thus "secondary physical effects"
edit on 30-1-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I totally believe you. (that you experienced *something*
and not necessarily all in your head).

Thus "secondary physical effects"

Quite frankly, the others do things not in the physical, not sure if they are higher beings or what and yes they seem to be able to mess with your head and I suppose memory as well. One god like outing was amazing and still not being a church guy, I did not accept it at face value but applauded the event however it was given to me. In my minds eye, I could incision people giving themselves high fives for the presentation.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I was out of body as I went out from the waking state, yet I came back with physical marks, explain that one?

Some people leave their body to escape physical trauma happening here. The mind suppresses the trauma, whatever that was. I.e., can't remember it.

Induced Drugs may play an active part too.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

physical effects.

You left out another possibility.

I can't go into it, the suggestion is always met with hostile reactions.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I left out many possibilities..

but you are right.. there is a lot of hostility in this forum,
and I suppose some people are nervous about responding
to me as well.. I'm really pretty open to various theories,
other than the nuts and bolts or astro ones, as those are
known psyops.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

if you study the history of religion, even half sloppily, it becomes obvious that
religion was the first psyop.. and much of UFOlogy is the same thing.

Still... something is going on *sometimes*

And yes.. the cinematic effects are first rate. I know.. I've been shown
them various times.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

and I suppose some people are nervous about responding
to me as well..

Not me. I was speaking about others. You I have utmost regard for.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Experienced that, but in case mentioned it is not the case, I was having fun and am neither a drinker or do drugs.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This brought a smile of sorts and a memory of an old teaching buddy. Without any further thought when I shared with him he anointed me with the title of being a schizophrenic. I did not get hostile but lost a lot of respect for his shallowness of thought and character, but fire away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join