It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA sites in Maryland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
@ darkbeerbat

right off 295 @ 32

You must work at a gas station

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
NSA has many facilities located in MD. As mentioned the main HQ is on Fort Meade. Friendship Annex's 1, 2 and 3 are located near BWI. Friendship Annex 2 hosts the National Cryptologic School. There are also some facilities located in Laurel, some are R&D as many contractors are located in the area also. Take a look at James Bamford's "The Shadow Factory", he writes a bit about it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's all the old Cold War microwave communications lines, hubs and transmitters. Each microwave tower had a hardened bunker at it's base. I'm not that far from Moseley. that towers are still visible all over the country.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Jack Jouett]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here is the location you're looking for. You can see the towers shadow in this Google Maps satellite image. Those are hardened bunkers at it's base.

Finksburg Maryland transmitter site

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sinfall

Yes, I know for a fact there is. The last post is full of you know what. I know a Trooper and someone who works for NSA and there is a secret underground facility in Finksburg, MD. Obviously they do not want you to believe this. A Trooper was not just parked there. Does this person think you are stupid? Troopers are paid OT to guard there. This is FACT! I know first hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join