It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA sites in Maryland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There is a LARGE cell phone tower just outside of a town called Finksburg. A man that went to my parents church worked for NSA and was stationed in an underground building directly below the cell tower.

Is there any place on the net I can find otu more about this?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry, no such article exists.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hmmm.... well it did. Maybe the government didn't like that I posted it? I swear it was there.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There arent to many public websites where you can access unlimited information concerning the NSA, nor anything other agency in the government. You may want to try speaking directly to him.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No, the link I posted had all the information about his tower. Now it's gone! I'm kinda freaked out right now.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
No, the link I posted had all the information about his tower. Now it's gone! I'm kinda freaked out right now.

Welcome to Bush America. See what happens when you post links showing fibromuscular dysplasia is an epidemic prion disease!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324

how did you find something specificly about that tower?

In other news.....

I searched and found a pic of the NSA HQ and realized I know someone that worked there. I think he is retired now but it was my neighbor from about 10 years ago. His son and I were like bestfriends for 7 years. anyway, his job was supposedly hacking into electronic locked safes to test their security and some other security things. he was a brilliant electricall engineer and had many computer certifications, he was basically a "good" hacker for the gov

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There mentioned around most ufological sites. But finding them grouped in one place - well.. good luck.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
see how fast our goverment works their quick man almost faster then ninjas hehe

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It was an article about a tower, and the underground facility below it in the exact same city and state the person that started this thread mentioned. I swear it was there, no it says there is nothing! Kinda strange.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sin,

The tower in Finksburg is a communication tower. That tower is part of the link from the WhiteHouse to Camp David. It is for Low Level data only and is sometimes used by NSA to send data to the West. I am located in the Carroll County area and can tell you that no office is below the tower. The tower has a room with the power supply under it however NO ONE works in the room.

Hope this info helps you somehow. This tower was in the press on and after 9/11 due to the fact that people noticed a Maryland State Trooper gaurding the tower. To be honest with you I think he was just parked near the location. I work right off of 295 and 32 and I can tell you ... Its just a simple tower !

Enjoy !

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbeerbat
Sin,

The tower in Finksburg is a communication tower. That tower is part of the link from the WhiteHouse to Camp David. It is for Low Level data only and is sometimes used by NSA to send data to the West. I am located in the Carroll County area and can tell you that no office is below the tower. The tower has a room with the power supply under it however NO ONE works in the room.

Hope this info helps you somehow. This tower was in the press on and after 9/11 due to the fact that people noticed a Maryland State Trooper gaurding the tower. To be honest with you I think he was just parked near the location. I work right off of 295 and 32 and I can tell you ... Its just a simple tower !

Enjoy !

thanks for the info. i lived in westminster for 8 years and now live in timonium. How do you know so much about the tower and what it is used for?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sinfall, there are lots of NSA sites in Maryland including the command center for ECHELON located at Fort Meade. There are some SIGINT (signals intellegence) collection points around Maryland as well as dissemination points. The computer software system for ECHELON is called PLATFORM, read about it briefly at this Federation of American Scientists page www.fas.org...

There are many sites in maryland some in plain site, some not. As well as NSA there are many DoD facillities. Some of the dissemination points for sending data do look like Cell towers and TV/Radio Transmission towers but without having classified clearence or actually working on/repairing it I'm not sure how anyone could prove the tower you're talikng about is or is not part of the intellegence net.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You'd be surprised at what's in Maryland.

Why do you want to know about NSA sites here sinfall? Just hit with curiosity bug?
Uh, becareful if you're trying to look this stuff up. You're not going to find anything anyway over the net (besides maybe the location of an unclassified site).

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You'd be surprised at what's in Maryland.

Why do you want to know about NSA sites here sinfall? Just hit with curiosity bug?
Uh, becareful if you're trying to look this stuff up. You're not going to find anything anyway over the net (besides maybe the location of an unclassified site).

I was just curious because i used to pass it almost daily and a man that works for NSA that my parents knew said there was an underground room/building benieth it. I was just curious.

It does look far different from most towers as it has the huge transmitting panels on the top.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi mr government person looking at this forum!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Want to write to the NSA here's the address

National Security Agency
9800 Savage Road STE 6716
F.T. Meade, M.D.

I have the phone number too but I wont post it otherwise I might be in violation of national security enjoy that's the address

Not that I would have anymore information besides that on the NSA and no one can prove a thing.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That is the location of the EKMS facility. I have been there.

Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In response to finksburg, here's some info.. all was publicly availible on the net.

i33.tinypic.com...

"NSA's root CA is located in a place called Finksburg."

"Sources have indicated that Finksburg is also one of NSA's Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) facilities. This system supplies government and civilian services with management of electronic keys to STU III (Probably newer STE now) and other secure telephone devices. "

"There's [was] an $8 million expansion under way, where construction workers must wear security badges."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join