It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible-Throwing Poltergeist Terrorizing Keith Linder Has The Most Convincing EVP Recordings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Bible-Throwing Poltergeist Terrorizing Keith Linder Has The Most Convincing EVP Recordings Captured On Tape

www.ranker.com... ell-home-haunting-facts

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: macqdor

What is so convincing about an audio recording of ghosts?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: macqdor

What is so convincing about an audio recording of ghosts?

Because your gathering audio of in some cases CRYSTAL CLEAR voices NOT HEARD with the Human Ear with multiple people in the same room and no one picking up on it. I've captured Class A EVPs in my own House and it's pretty bizarre how in a empty house I'm hearing voices interacting and giving commands to my Dog like "Get off the couch" and SHE LISTENS. Then they respond with simple phrases like "Good Girl". A lot of the times these "voices" are intelligent enough to respond to direct question and answer sessions as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I really don't want to know if there's voices going on in my house that aren't audible to the normal human ear.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Lol... yea.

Same idea that if there is a heaven and my parents are up there looking down on me then I wouldn't like that idea when I'm being busy with the wife.

It'd be worse thinking total strangers from possibly a completely different era watching us...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Because your gathering audio of in some cases CRYSTAL CLEAR voices NOT HEARD with the Human Ear with multiple people in the same room and no one picking up on it. I've captured Class A EVPs in my own House and it's pretty bizarre how in a empty house I'm hearing voices interacting and giving commands to my Dog like "Get off the couch" and SHE LISTENS. Then they respond with simple phrases like "Good Girl". A lot of the times these "voices" are intelligent enough to respond to direct question and answer sessions as well.

That's so very true. We've experienced this as well.

Enjoy

macqdor.box.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think the OP has failed to reference some background on this matter, which is all over YouTube and other parts of the internet.

For example:

LIVING WITH A POLTERGEIST

DEMONS IN SEATTLE

I mean this has been studied, written about, and investigated to death, so we can't say nobody knows about it. I think it would be extremely difficult to repudiate given the amount of attention it has been given and it is certainly merited in my opinion.

But, OP, it's up to you to present this information with more than a two-liner.
edit on 1-2-2018 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thank you. There's tons of info about this case. I make available, when the information is given to me.

The UK team i.e. Don Philips has devoted two years analyzing the evidence they gathered during their 2 trips.

www.americansupernatural.com...

and my site
demonsinseattle.com...

is where I share records and info.

the wall writings, female apparition and why the house is haunted are two reports currently being worked on.

I know why the house was the way ti was. I just need to compile it and make it public ready.

new topics

top topics

join