It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible that the Higher Self is actually a parasitic entity?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
In the last few years, I've based a lot of my esoteric pursuits upon the Matrix 5 series, as I felt they most accurately described the reality we are currently experiencing.

However, I've recently come across the opinion that the 'Higher Self' that is aggrandized in this book, might actually be another system of control - a parasite that feeds upon our incarnational experiences. It was a modern shaman, called Andro, who originated this idea, in a seminar that he conducted in Bulgaria a few months ago.

Now, I feel this is really important to clarify, because whether or not the Higher Self is a parasite or not hugely influences the direction of my further esoteric pursuits.

So, I am hopeful that some of you might have some insight to share on this topic. I thank you in advance and wish you all a productive discussion. I expect this to be interesting.

edit on 24-1-2018 by Rhaegar7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
there is no "higher self" that's some kind of entity existing outside of your own being

you are the all in everything

everything exist in the imagination of god

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhaegar7

Everything is what you believe it is.
That is "the secret" to esoteric beliefs.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

That's a very interesting take on it. I say, why not? The god of this place could be a giant mind sucking parasite feeding off human energy for it's food source. It might be the reason everyone's still here. Now how to kill it. Any suggestions?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

That's what many of us have incarnated to do. But first we have to find our way and that is why I require some input.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Generally true, yet in the Game we are currently playing there are details that elude even the wisest of us..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Unconsciously, sure. But we have to clear the window of the mind before we're able to fully reconnect with that pure state of being.

Put simply, I don't know what to believe.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So, you think we've incarnated to kill this parasitic mind feasting on our energy correct? If that's the case, it may be that atleast 30% of us have to wake up before that can happen.

I'm just assuming of course.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

This article generally sums my view on the question you asked. I'm sure you'll find it interesting. I did not appreciate it fully when I read it for the first time, but now I consider it pure gold.

montalk.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I started to write a short story about something like this in the very early 90s. Started with an idea that the 'soul' was really an intrusive entity that moulded cultures to create environments to suit itself.

I got as far as outlining the narrative and characters. I ended up ditching it because I couldn't come up with a plausible way to destroy the 'souls.' Even a clichéd 'bunch of rag-tag scientists and ex-special forces' couldn't beat something that lives inside heads. It'd see, hear everything and know every thought.

Have you read about 'walk-ins?' Or watched documentary footage of Buddhist ceremonies where they invite 'spirits' to speak through them? If there's any reality to that stuff, it'd be hard enough to distinguish the invisible, unknowable 'good spirits' from the invisible, unknowable 'bad spirits.' Kind of an ironic spin on the old angels dancing on the head of a pin debate.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Yeah i'm familiar with this site. Got any suggestions of your own, besides what others have said about it, the link you posted is a long loooong read and i doubt too many people will take the time to read it.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Not sure what I can say that is not already described so aptly in the article. It may technically be considered as 'long', but it packs a ton of information in its pages.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Subtly terrifying indeed.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I've been waiting my entire life for this, training in my dreams. Bring it on

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I started to write a short story about something like this in the very early 90s. Started with an idea that the 'soul' was really an intrusive entity that moulded cultures to create environments to suit itself.

I've considered the possibility of this being true and it's as if a group of prior beings (in another dimension) decided to create a shared avatar in a virtual world and take turns or simultaneously control that avatar and influence his/her actions. Based on science fiction and so many movie plots, what they didn't realize is that this avatar was becoming/forming an entity separate of them based on all of their actions within this entity's shell/avatar/body.

The idea of a robot becoming sentient/self-conscious, so to speak. A "baby" being created that they didn't realize would even manifest (or maybe they did). The soul is this baby's family (the group of prior beings who created it) and each family member resides within this baby/avatar but ALSO is projected in the world around this baby/avatar and gets to interact with him/her.

edit on 25-1-2018 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That sounds really interesting, you should expand on it some day, maybe post it if you want. Create a story line where people can add or speculate how the destruction of souls might occur. I didn't know you wrote, you should write more. I'd read it.

I had a friend several years ago who talked about walk-ins and claimed to be one. I've since become more familiar with it. There's a lot to delve into with this subject.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rhaegar7
Now, I feel this is really important to clarify, because whether or not the Higher Self is a parasite or not hugely influences the direction of my further esoteric pursuits.

It's complicated.

Yes, the higher self is a parasite.

That's one way to look at it.

We are all food for some higher being.

Man believes he's the top of the food chain, but he's only the top of the food that can be seen with human eyes.

There's no physical being higher than man.

But, in the non-physical realm, things are quite different.

Man isn't so high up after all.

There are all these "higher selves", so called because of what happens when you get eaten.

When man eats the flesh of animals, he makes that animal flesh part of his own flesh.

So the cow becomes a man, and the chicken becomes a man.

When the "higher self" eats a man, the man becomes the higher self, and that's part of the reason it's called your higher self, because the two of you (higher self + lower self) become one being.

There are some complications involved in eating other beings, however.

Just in the same way that a man can eat a diseased animal, and get "sick" from it, the "higher self" can eat the wrong type of man and also get "sick" attempting to digest him.

So, these parasites, or "higher selves", divide into different types according to their "taste" for humans.

Just like some people are "vegetarians", some "vegans", some only eat "chicken and fish", and some eat "meat" etc..the higher selves each have a preference for different types of people.

Some higher selves only eat "kind heart-ed people", some only eat "intelligent and smart" men, some prefer "devious and crooked" men, etc...

So, to prepare their "food", the more advanced "higher selves" often take possession of one or more men, and use them as "messengers" to create a "religion" or "spiritual group" etc..to teach men to become like this or like that, so that they will make "tasty" meals later on.

For example, before the Holy Spirit will eat you, it requires you to be passionate about the rules Jesus gave. If not, it says,

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. -- KJV, Revelation 3:16

So, if you don't want the higher self to "spit you back out" after eating you, you've got to "conform" to be the type of person that entity likes to feed on.

There's lots involved here, like some parasites feeding on you while you're still walking about in the flesh, etc...

But, yeah, all life is food for some higher life.

Once you accept that, you can then decide what type of food you want to be.

edit on 25-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Whilst I am not sure what you mean by "higher self," I suspect you are referring to what the Tibetans refer to as the Overself and if so, I am sorry but I think the person you refer to in the OP is completely mistaken on this occasion.

The Overself is our greater self. Think of it like a side show where an unseen person using strings to juggle bits of wood or plastic etc that are hinged so they appear llike humans when jiggled in a way that resembles humans movement. The unseen person is the overself.

suggest you go to this site:

Link

This person has written 19 books on things like reincarnation, related matters and spiritual evolution etc.

Warning - if you do search on this person on the net you will find heaps and heaps of stuff claiming he was a fake etc, etc.

Suggest you visit the site, see what you think and if you choose to read one of his books to see what he was about, I recommend you start with a book called the Safron Robe or The Third Eye.

The site was set up to continue his work and to keep his work alive.

I've read 18 of his books which i brought in the 1970's and I have still have them. His writings just seem to resonate, strike me as truth and answer the question about why are we here in this world.

besta luck

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Agreed...and I believe it's based on the chakras/colors of the prism. For instance, "good hearted" = pronounced heart chakra, which corresponds with "greens, veggies, healthy, etc". Green HUE-mans.

The lower frequency colors (yellow, orange, red) correspond with more animalistic behavior (not healthy) (meats, carbs, bad fats, etc).

Each HUE-man resonates various colors so that those "unseen" beings who seem to shadow us know what food we represent. They can then feast on us in our dreams at night (when they come alive around us, in the form of actual humans) and during the day when our realities are manipulated/projected to create scenarios that will produce the energy/colors within us that THEY will then consume. For instance, if they establish you have an active libido ( prominent orange/sexual energy (pork/seeds), they will place projections of extremely attractive, sexy people and scenarios in your reality and on TV.

And they're all around you, speaking in double meaning language to keep their true intentions hidden. Many of your friends, family, etc may be controlled by these shadow beings (or these beings themselves, simply projected into your reality as actors) and communicating with each other about YOU and your energy...through the use of their double meaning secret speech.

edit on 25-1-2018 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

That is super interesting and literally enlightening. Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join