It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Games Reviewers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
does anyone else get really annoyed about games reviewers.
It really grips me when an arrogant waste of pixels like this idiot get to spraff nonsense.
www.gamestyle.net...
What the hell does he know anyway goddam fool. I'm not particularly a big fan of the game its just the way he goes on in that patronising manner, like if he could do better why don't you make your own games and stop whining about other peoples efforts

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
honestly i buy/play the games i think or good or look good. i tend to not bother with game reviews either way.

same applies for critics, they live their life to criticise therefore they won't have anything worth saying to me about anything.

just play the games and enjoy.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Were you on the team that wrote this game? Getting a little too upset about a GAME review aren't we?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I wasn't involved, wish I was instead of this crappy paid job.
No critics in general annoy me.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Gotcha. I was just wondering.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I agree whole heartedly!
Game reviewers dont know $hit, especially those who bash quality games like Hogs of War for the PS1. An absolute classic, but no reviewer had a kind word to say about it

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
....the first Tomb Raider I played straight through, Armored Core keeps me in the arena getting my Raven ranking up and Twisted metal Black, well.......what other game has a special weapon that consists of catapulting a "true believer" at your opponent who then throws a fire bomb in the car !?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I always rent games first. If I like it enough I go out and buy it. Although I do read reviews of games every once in a while I try not to let it affect me much.

top topics

join