It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Process For Lobbying For A NEW Forum?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It is much more than that. I'll be the first to admit there is a lot of fluff that happens in the thread. Especially when there is a week in between Q postings. You have to understand it is US doing the research and trying to figure things out. There have been HUGE connections and things WE have found out based on things Q has hinted to.

For just one instance, LOOP capital. Look into them and all they are connected to. No one was talking about them before Q pointed them out.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Anyone can say anything, that is can go 'oh well so and so said this and then it happened'. I read it online.

And a 400 page thread doesnt do anyone any good mean unless you participated from the start maybe 2 people will ever really go and start to finish it.

Meanwhile, for most people I surmise look at this thing and 'oh some anonymous poster at effing 2chan of all places' (where its not even a verified account it could be 22 DIFFERENT PEOPLE claiming to be the same person) is 'popular' and supposedly knows stuff.

Whoopdiedo is how many will react.

Now if yougo do a OP, and these supposed predictiosn came true, trace the original postswithverified times/dates, now you might get the attention of a stickler like me. A meme that claims it happened isnt going to convince someone who habitually doubts their way to the truth. While in this case I'm not going to do it on my own trying to navigate that forum makes my brain hurt, and I just dont care enough.

All I care about is people not wasting their time chasing waterfalls... so IF those "predictions" turn up bunk may your time not have been wasted and you report that back. Because Truth dictates that all predictions both 'false' and 'true' are all taken into account when assessing whether to not some noun is a Prophet... or a Profit.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Personally, I think that if there is something brought up in the Q megathread that has enough substance on it's own it could go into the General Conspiracies forum or one of the other existing forums. Granted this would generate a bit of thread splitting and or potential dilution of the message. My solution to that would be to make sure to include a link to the post in the Q thread (current or subsequent part) and some sort of notation in the title of the thread.

I say this as someone who has been involved in the topic from it's beginning on this site and who has a healthy respect for the information and direction of the breadcrumbs. While it is true that many of the things mentioned by Q have been known to many of us here on the site, there has been a fair amount of information that had not been gathered together under one banner heretofore.

All of that being said, if it is decided to add a forum for this subject, I will wholeheartedly participate in my usual manner.

What I think we really need is a 'search within thread' function.
edit on 23-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

i made an index sort of

of the first 210 pages.

give er a whirl

ETA: PLVS I made those memes thankyouverymuch
edit on 23-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There are trip codes. Only post with the verified trip code is in fact from "Q".

It not anyone claiming to be him. So when you say:

trace the original postswithverified times/dates, now you might get the attention of a stickler like me.

Its has already been done! And mapped and linked many times over.

This is what we are trying to tell you but you refuse to even go give it a look.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EnzoD

five minute intervals between Q posts and Presidential posts referencing identical phrases, SPecial PLace, +++, small business, etc.

predicted hawaii missle and NYC subway bombing (by a few hours)

predicted trump calling out schiff as a traitor.

hold on i got memes brotha............

you know providing evidence means actually providing the evidence, right? not just some assertions and some terrible memes?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

im not going back in there to quote everything. its in there
and i made those terrible yet informative memes.
how have you contributed in any way at all friendo?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

im not going back in there to quote everything. its in there

then just say you don't care to do it. that's all that all of you have ever done when asked, is to advise people to read the whole damn thread.

if it's as good an evidence as you say, then it shouldn't be that hard to provide screencaps with dates and timestamps, so people can look at them, examine them, look them up when possible.

otherwise you're just endlessly asserting something you obviously believe -- but that is not evidence.

ETA: what am i to contribute? i am still waiting to see one piece of astonishing evidence.
edit on 23-1-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

All I care about is people not wasting their time chasing waterfalls... so IF those "predictions" turn up bunk may your time not have been wasted and you report that back. Because Truth dictates that all predictions both 'false' and 'true' are all taken into account when assessing whether to not some noun is a Prophet... or a Profit.

Commendable, you're looking out for everyone on ATS whom may (or may not) be "wasting their time chasing waterfalls".

Using your logic, however, ATS should probably take down a whole slew of 'unproven' subject forums...as your fellow ATS members participating in those forums are just "wasting their time chasing waterfalls".

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

oh okay friendo lets start reeeaaallly slow, just for you.

note the dates. almost exactly 30 days before.

quoted. googleable.

coincidence?
im sure thats nothing, right?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

yes, it's nothing. schiff's in a position where any random idiot could seemingly predict trump would talk # about him sooner or later.

and some idiot did.

kreskin, he isn't. he's not even nostradamus.

you are too easily lulled into making connections on your own because you are so heavily invested in this BS narrative.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

okay then, you are a fact resistant strain.

no matter.

Loop capital, obamas brother in law, chicago malfesance into the billions all from a little breadcrumb?
all time wasted?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

okay then, you are a fact resistant strain.

no matter.

Loop capital, obamas brother in law, chicago malfesance into the billions all from a little breadcrumb?
all time wasted?

your random strings of nouns are not compelling.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Ya I'll just stop order my lifes work, which I've already detrimented my whole life with, to go sift thru that 400 page thread and turn my lab here into a Q diorama. If only I had some money for some spools of yarn and fix my printer to cover my walls with it all. When I can afford stuff like black pepper again maybe I'll get to that....

Just playing.

If there were OP's cranking out of it I'd check em out. Think back to the Podesta emails 'era'. Like I said, it seems when i do see "Q" / "mega anon" stuff it just looks like more MSM narrative speculation stuff on the surface which we're already inundated with, and everyones already sick of me trying to steer everyone above.

All that Russian trump dossier tapping oabama hillary scandal narrative BS, altought here may be true scadals within it, its mostly manufactured, its like its being done so in real time for maximum spectacle, and longevity. It culdbe real and damaging at its core, but itsbeing crafted to drag on and divert jsut the same . 'Dont let a good crisis go to waste'. Much like Trump the character. Whether or not he's a stooge actor in the play, he's just too perfect for their game that they've made his persona etc their own play thing, and now they keep the masses whipped up in Trump Taboid'esque Tunnel Vision Land like no other spectre before it...

is whats got me crawling out of my skin of late.

Which is even more sad a state of affairs assuming he isnt with them (which itself is still a big IF).

Meanwhile, lets just get this all through our heads now: OBAMA & HILLARY ARENT GOING TO PRISON.

Not without our help. And to do that we're not talking about finally 'proving' some Uranium One Scandal.

Forget the scandals.

Its The System itself that needs full exposure. The ways it has divided US that needs to be overcome. Recently I cracked the code. Taken me years to do it.

Did it get 400 Pages?

Nope.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The most earth shattering (True Crime no less) historical narrative of everything we thought we knew about the world we live in, ever, but nope, non-story, the latest twist and turn in the Trump Russia Scandal Hillary Whatever that's all that really matters to anyone.

Yeah, I'm going to "blast" that that kind of social trend.

Especially when all everyone focusing on it does it keeps everyone split down partisan lines and divided.

You wanna see these sadistic career war criminal psychopaths go down for all they've done, we have to break out of the Tunnel Vision. It's going to take real activism.

Q, if Q is going to help that, then cool. But how about quit dropping breadcrumbs and do a damned press release and lets get on with this # instead of making everyone go try to make heads or tails of whatever.

Assuming its an insider and not just another researcher that themselves just finding potential breadcrumbs and putting them out there for you guys to be the minions to see if there's anything there.

I know sure could use an army of minions...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

tell you what
if you check out my crazy index i will part-time minion for you

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Forum please...

Not releasing the forum would be like inventing the television, introducing BBCNews24, then swapping all the aerials for video players!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yeah I was in there.

Same stuff we all already have threads pop up in ATS all the time.

Q probably reads ATS.

Reading this right now.

I've got some stuff for you to read, Q.

And if you really do have Trump's ear all the better.

Why do you think I'm saying what I'm saying!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

i never heard of the seven dwarves, gannett, snow white, hugh hefner and heidi fleiss as spooks, the titanic was set up to kill rich opponents of the federal reserve. never heard those before

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Point is if WHEN there's a Big Story that comes from the 'Q thing' then there should be big OP thread made about it.

If Q has "Big Story's" 'it' should be making Press Releases. Articles. Etc.

Where's the list?

But just discussing at length how cool Q and informed Q is.... to the degree of giving 'it' its own forum category is some kind of celebrity idol thing not unlike every single Trump tweet gets its own barrage of MSM articles, tv news segments, and slew of ATS threads.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How about the Yellowbrick Road to the Federal Reserve?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join