It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

OH YEAAAAAAAH BROTHER!!!

Back to business. next index coming up soon

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Feels like HQME.
Like in the other thread i urge everybody to not engage and just ignore shills. This is too important to waste our precious energy on them.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Party on, Patriots!

++

link   
a reply to: dashen

Awesome work with the index! I'm glad there will be an easy way for people new to Q to dip their toes in.

Also happy my TAT is Q made it in there

edit on 23-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I mentioned this is the thread about the latest Strzok texts ... are they setting him up to be the crazy trigger man?

Look at it. They released a text where's talking about having plans to correct the mistakes, he's rambling about "secret societies", now he's talking about staying to "fix this" whatever that means ...

If you need to set someone up to play the crazy assassin villain ... there you go.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Great Index. I encourage all to read the whole original thread, even if it takes days. You'll learn more than ever.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's possible. Perhaps a Strzok "suicide" is being planned, in hopes that this will make the investigation go away.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm watching a video on YouTube now where they mention that the #secretsocieties supposedly takes you to a suicide prevention hotline and the button on it takes you nowhere.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm in.
Let's hope things carry on.
These big threads are what got me here in the first place. Rendlesham Christmas and language of vampyr are intimidating at first but addictive!

As already stated, you lot are quicker and better at finding things but I'll be reading and happy to speak up if I think I've got something to add.

Thank you all

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
sticking my nose in to claim a spot.

i also think strozk will be the next body they'll have to hide.
it's been really quiet on the suicide watch.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Another pondering ...

Q said to trust Sessions in one post,

but in the latest post although on the research board,

"Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?"

Sure hope those two aren't at all related because that would imply we're relying on someone who isn't trustworthy to come through.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You're taught to trust authority figures. Parents, teachers. At the highest end of the spectrum is law-enforcement, judges, and religious figures you trust to act in good faith for best interests of others and the whole rather than themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Another pondering ...

Q said to trust Sessions in one post,

but in the latest post although on the research board,

"Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?"

Sure hope those two aren't at all related because that would imply we're relying on someone who isn't trustworthy to come through.

I think he was referring to Religions, in specific the current Catholic Church...who do THEY teach you to trust. His next post clarified PRAY & PREY.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yeah, I know. It just hit me that we are depending on Sessions for a lot right now.

But while Christian, I am not Catholic, so while I have respected a Pope or two in the past, I've never put any of them on a pedestal. This current Pope has been sending me warning signs from the start.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i had the same thought while listening to the CBTS broadcast this morning. i had to really focus in on the wording.
in his first post, Q tells us to Trust Sessions. in the newest one he asks "Who are we taught to trust?". so far (that we know of, Q has been very careful with the wording. i would still like to think Sessions is one of the good guys.

i'm also still waiting for Gowdy to be put in some fantastic all-encompassing role to scoop in and pick up the rest of the trash after the fall out of this whole thing (i.e. the "untouchables" that are only suffering collateral damage as of now).

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Wasnt there some prophecy about it being the last pope?
I'm not religious and don't really get into prophecy but I'm sure there was one.
Could be a set up, though, he gives me a NWO vibe.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Wasnt there some prophecy about it being the last pope?
I'm not religious and don't really get into prophecy but I'm sure there was one.
Could be a set up, though, he gives me a NWO vibe.

St. Malachy's prophecy, yes. As always, it's controversial about whether or not the story that comes with it is true and if the prophecy is authentic. If it is, then we are living in the time of the last pope.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This current Pope has been sending me warning signs from the start.

1. The 1996 book "Windswept House" by Malachi Martin speaks of a pedo-satanist takeover of the Catholic Church.

2. The author dies under mysterious circumstances shortly after admitting the book is non-fiction.

3. The Vatican-bloodline Aldobrandini marries into the Rothschild bloodline

4. 2000 - 2018: Thousands upon thousands of pedo-scandals rock the Church.

5. 2017-2018: Q arrives on the scene linking the current Pope to the Cabal.

Its the thousands of pedo-scandals that reveal the Catholic Church has been infiltrated.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
PAGE 210 through 220 JAN 10-10 2018

Digging, "lively debate", still more LOOP, more ARIEL GROUP, BARRY pushes PUBLIC $$$ to buddies and inlaws(outlaws), they fund his presidential bid. HUMAS WEINER, Martin Nesbit & Anita Blanchard,John Rogers, Ariel Capital Management's CEO, and James Reynolds, founder of Loop Capital, BARAK OBAMA SR, ALWALEED=CITIGROUP+LOOP, BAILOUT< TARP, WHERES OUR $$$???, PERCY SUTTON re:al-Mansour, BEHIND THE GREEN DOOR, MIL PATCHES,PETER COMEY DOES CLINTONS TAXES WTF,CBRE MARK LAVENDER,CBRE's Chairman, Richard C. Blum.!!!Dianne_Feinstein!!!,TRUMP ALWALEED FEUDING FOR DECADES. Aaron Zebley
James Quarles III, and Jeannie Rhee.Andrew Weissmann, Michael Dreeben, Lisa Page, JUSTIN TRUDEAU and CASTRO? MUELLER, blood transfusions, STRZOK,joseph-burrow-isep, FEINSTEIN=GOLDEN, LOOP, postal shenanigans, PETER COMEY Crowdstrike and the Clinton Global Initiative. DOSSIER IS FAKE, 4chan pee FANFIC?, FAAAKKEE, worthy of a romulan, HUFFPO PENTAGON PEDOS, ADRENACHROME, BIG DAY

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Representative Paul Gosar talking about the memo on a radio interview.

As he says, it's not a matter of IF they release it, but when.

If Q is reading, what is the hold up? Barganing chip? Are the birds singing?

GOSAR: Well, this memo is a summary of emails and traffic that has been picked up by the intelligence and judiciary systems. Some of it is exactly what you may have seen that has been exposed to the sunlight already. Other things may not. But what it basically does is, that, if you don’t think that Fast and Furious, if you don’t think that Benghazi, for the lack of accountability, if you don’t think the IRS, and if you don’t think the unmasking has something to do with the weaponization of our Department of Justice and our intelligence services, think again.

MANSOUR: Wow. Okay. What is the likelihood that this memo with be released by Congressman Nunes?

GOSAR: In our conference, there is a heated debate about when, not if, and we want it out sooner than later. The American people need to see this. There are other things associated with it because this is just the tip of the iceberg. It names names, and those names, they should be owed their day in country, but if it is what’s presented, there are some heads that need to go to jail and not come out for quite some time.

They never thought she would loose.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join