It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans want to release not only the memo, but the intel behind it that shows Fisa abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

I'm still of the opinion that nothing will get released because this info can be used against others for political points. The congressional republicans are just as dirty as the democrats.

But I would LOVE to be proven wrong!

But for all of these republicans to say they want it to be released, to not do so eventually would be a huge blow to their credibility.

Like not repealing Obamacare?

Once burned, twice shy.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I'm still of the opinion that nothing will get released because this info can be used against others for political points. The congressional republicans are just as dirty as the democrats.

But I would LOVE to be proven wrong!

But for all of these republicans to say they want it to be released, to not do so eventually would be a huge blow to their credibility.

Once burned, twice shy.

I think that was different though.

I may be naive, but I trust Gowdy and Jordan.

The establishment republicans, the Mcconnels, Grahams, McCains, etc. seem to be no different than establishment dems when it comes to most big issues, like Obama care, immigration, etc.

That is why I am not optimistic thatbthe immigration deal will go well; I think people like Graham secretly like the cheap labor illegal immigrants provide, and will not broker a deal that will have true border security.

However, my gut tells me this memo is not only being pushed by different people that the Graham, McCains, McConell types, but that it isnt a difficulut to accomplish thing as much as Obama care.

Who knows, maybe I will eat crow, but I think it will be released.

I think there is a much better chance it wont be as earth shattering as people think than it wont be released at all.

I guess we will see.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Eureka!

You just gave me an idear.

If they don't release the memo and the warrants.

They get TAXED for not doing so.!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In courts of law.

With holding evidence is contempt of court.

In case of Bundies.

Snip gets thrown out.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: burntheships

This is far worse than watergate.

It really is.

Whodda thunk that Americans would have a slobbering love affair with another Simpson.

The difference in watergate and now...watergate was the most blatant misuse of office we, the people, had ever known and even Repubs joined with Dems in their condemnation.

Today with absolutely blatant corrupt manipulation by one party (as happened with WG) the offending party is so concerned about 'their party' and keeping their very valuable seat, they are arrogantly and very obviously trying to obstruct the public's right to know what happened.

If people on the left don't get what is happening and bother to question, they have lost because there are enough who changed over the Bernie affair and are paying attention.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmmm, all the posters who were suddenly so concerned with corruption/collusion with Trump and Russia, which was a fake story to begin with, suddenly are nowhere to be seen.

Flooded ATS for 18 months with fake outrage and when we have real and serious corruption on our door step they don't care.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Hmmm, all the posters who were suddenly so concerned with corruption/collusion with Trump and Russia, which was a fake story to begin with, suddenly are nowhere to be seen.

Flooded ATS for 18 months with fake outrage and when we have real and serious corruption on our door step they don't care.

You don't think they could be awaiting new talking points from HQ do you?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

They can't release the unredacted memo and info because it would include the names of U.S. officials of the Obama administration who partook in these crimes, and it's possible it goes all the way to the top and to former President Obama. If this information, with the names, is released Nuñez and the Trump administration would be breaking the law.

The left were laughing when President Trump said former President Obama had wiretapped Trump tower. But President Trump didn't just say this because he felt like it. But the left is too stupid to understand what was going on. When the investigation ends and if they find a way to release the info including the names of those who were behind this plot the left are going to be scurrying like rats back to their lovely sewers.
edit on 23-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They won’t release it because everyone knows Nazis are liars. It’s tainted now.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Maybe because people are tired of these "bomb shell" revelations that lead to nowhere?
Someone clever on ATS once called it conservative fan fiction

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
They won’t release it because everyone knows Nazis are liars. It’s tainted now.

You jumped the shark with that comment.

Millions died so you would have inaccurate and cheap political metaphors. Well done.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What I care about is the United States. It is very obvious to any one except the trump cult what has been happening since 2010. Now I know why God allowed trump to be president. In his destruction he has revealed the true nature of evangelicals and rural white people. Right out of the Nazi training book and they can’t see it. Just like Hitler Germany.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The Last President.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I wonder if trump would even want to release it, if it is true that thing gives him a huge advantage in every single negotiation with the democrats going forward.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What I care about is the United States. It is very obvious to any one except the trump cult what has been happening since 2010. Now I know why God allowed trump to be president. In his destruction he has revealed the true nature of evangelicals and rural white people. Right out of the Nazi training book and they can’t see it. Just like Hitler Germany.

Unreal.

We have left wing people shouting they want the evidence behind the memo released.

republicans want to release it, dems dont.

We have the fbi losing evidence that could harm them.

And instead of being worried about that, you come on here to make racist claims about rural white people.

In fact not one left leaning person that wanted the evidence to be released on the other thread has commented on this.

It is becoming quite obvious that as the hyperbolic calls of nazis and racist increase, these people are becoming more and more desperate because they see the writing on the wall.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I want to hope that their screaming 'racist' is the last gasp.
Like Tucker Carlson said last night, 'When everything is racist, nothing really is racist any more'.
They have devalued it to the point that it means nothing.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Im sure people who suffered through the holocaust would find your comparison distasteful at least. Many of them Americans.

Calling people Nazis when you disagree with them is the ultimate shark to jump while emolating your position.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Some of it?

Like the parts that support their claim?

Here's The Bet... they never release it or the warrant info. Any takers?
No money just reputation. Time frame six months. Or what ever you want that's not years. LOL.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're a good barometer.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here's The Bet... they never release it or the warrant info. Any takers? No money just reputation. Time frame six months.

I'll take that bet. I don't have a reputation so I have nothing to lose.

edit on 1/23/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join