It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primitive Technology- learn some skills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Love this guy. This and a guy that does "stone balancing" are 2 of my faves to watch...Michael Grab.....his gravity glue videos...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

That's fine if you are young and strong, but for us oldtimers isn't there an easier way of making the brick mold, such as laying rocks in such a way so as to form the mud brick?
I saw one where the guy used car tires, filled them with dirt while he stacked them, made one hell of a strong wall.....

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Lol, I was thinking the same thing when I seen his toes right by his chopping form.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I noticed that also. Not one video I've seen has him saying a word.
Dude has millions of subs, and doesn't say a damn thing!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Nice stuff there.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: InTheLight

That's fine if you are young and strong, but for us oldtimers isn't there an easier way of making the brick mold, such as laying rocks in such a way so as to form the mud brick?
I saw one where the guy used car tires, filled them with dirt while he stacked them, made one hell of a strong wall.....

I saw that one too and, yes, that would be my go to if I was going to build a hut, but I am thinking wilderness survival where no tires can be found and using minimal effort.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This could be useful if society collapses for any reason. Get out there and have the family build a wall.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join