It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal Accused of Sexual Battery, Denies Allegations Amid Criminal Investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I feel like people just take exactly what is told to them by the television and then they say and follow it like gospel

it truly is mind blowing

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's possible I guess, this sh#t is getting out of hand I think, more buyers remorse than sexual assaults..imho.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Isn't he married to Hedi Klum?
I'm calling BS because of that and him dissing oprah days ago.

Cant wait to see what the new alt left fad is, after this dies out.

Seal and Heidi Klum insisted their split was ‘amicable’ yesterday despite reports that the supermodel could no longer put up with the Kiss from a Rose singer’s volcanic temper.

In a formal statement, the superstar couple finally confirmed rumours swirling around for days that they were breaking up.

According to the US celebrity website TMZ, Klum, 38, demanded a divorce because she was worried about the effect Seal’s 'inability to control his temper' was having on their children.

Seal and Heidi Klum insisted their split was ‘amicable’ yesterday despite reports that the supermodel could no longer put up with the Kiss from a Rose singer’s volcanic temper.

In a formal statement, the superstar couple finally confirmed rumours swirling around for days that they were breaking up.

According to the US celebrity website TMZ, Klum, 38, demanded a divorce because she was worried about the effect Seal’s 'inability to control his temper' was having on their children.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Its getting tiring. Everyday a new public figure being accused of sexual misconduct etc. Its gotten insane in the USA. I think this #metoo thing has made some women so desprate to be apart of it innocent men are getting pointed at.
Imo.
-hides from all the female ats members-

Its not only women accusing men.... There are men coming out and accusing

coaches and trainers in sport. There is currently here in the UK enquries into

historic abuse by foot ball coaches which is linked to four suicides of alleged

victims.

This is nothing new it has been going on for more than 50 years, many

perpetrators have died and got away with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Thanks for that.
Volcanic temper, huh?
Interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"I feel like people just take exactly what is told to them by the television and then they say and follow it like gospel."

-ToysForAdults

DING DING DING We have a winner!

It is much easier to be spoon fed your opinions than to use your brain to actually learn useful information. Hard work pays off next week. Laziness pays off right now!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join