It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is crypto owned by TPTB

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You think what is a "lack of experience in this market?"

You are literally contradicting yourself within your own post.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: zhbro

I should have been a bit more clear. I meant a lack of experience by most of the new investors to this space.

On one hand, cryptocurrencies are an excellent way for everyday people to make small investments and see decent returns over time depending on their picks and how useful they are. On the other hand, you have a situation where a brand new market is being created and fueled by this new money. Most of those people have never experienced the crypto market cycles and just how wild they can be. They were also easy pickings for the likes of BitConnect and pump and dump teams that have sprung up since the last two runs on BTC.

Most people do NOT understand the level of volatility in the crypto space. Bull runs and massive corrections are REGULAR occurrences.

I've made no contradictions, I think, with regard to what I said. But I do hope this post serves to clear up my initial thoughts.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

IMO we make the right choice now, that is resisting today. People that put off resisting, people who just bow their heads stay quiet and accept it all thinking they'll get raptured out or whatever will face much more difficult challenges.

What would a person with a family, house, job, mortgage all that do if they have to take a mark or risk losing it all? Chances are they'll justify taking the mark saying oh the Bible was sort of right but not completely and I can back out any time I like.

Doesn't work like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I mean you either believe or you don't, that's the bottom line. Resisting today would be making plans to get out of that situation. So if you have a family, you can't dump them but you can do things like start planning to leave high populated areas, maybe homesteading, getting off the grid, plans to make your life as detached from the system as possible.

Then make milestones to get there, and keep them. People who buy in thinking wealth will allow them to buy their way out are deluded, that's like quicksand it will just drag you down faster.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

IMO we make the right choice now, that is resisting today. People that put off resisting, people who just bow their heads stay quiet and accept it all thinking they'll get raptured out or whatever will face much more difficult challenges.

What would a person with a family, house, job, mortgage all that do if they have to take a mark or risk losing it all? Chances are they'll justify taking the mark saying oh the Bible was sort of right but not completely and I can back out any time I like.

Doesn't work like that.

Making a lot of assumptions here bud.
I already am resisting, I haven't invested in cryptocurrency nor will I. I follow the path the Lord set me on,I will not falter from the path I've been given.

As for relocation that's nice if you can afford that but I can't even afford a plane ticket,I am just barely scraping by. If I could I'd just go into the mountains. I could buy a plain ticket if I sold my gun,but I don't think giving up my means to protect myself if wise,especially with all the crazies out there hopped up on opioids.

If I knew how to get out I would do it today.
Until that time comes I pray that the Lord will help me find a way out or that my death will be painless.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Okay I hear you, I shouldn't make assumptions about people's condition. I pray God has mighty plans in store for you.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

Okay I hear you, I shouldn't make assumptions about people's condition. I pray God has mighty plans in store for you.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thank you sir, I you also have strong faith in the Lord of Lord's and the King of Kings. I am sure he has something good planned for me,for I have known much pain and sorrow,he promises to restore us and build us up.

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." - 1 Peter 5:10

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join