It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Issued False Missile Test 3 days after Hawaii did.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Right after the Hawaii Ballistic Missile Alert went out, 3 days later the same thing happened in Japan, I don't want to scream conspiracy. I feel like they are prodding and testing to see our reactions

Japan False Missle Alert

Japan has issued these alerts before, but I this one was through an unsanctioned broadcaster, i would want to know where they got their information from.

Both were considered human error, yet I believe there are strict guidelines in Japan that must be followed before an alert can be issued.

I wish I could find the article I had read in order to issue alerts for incoming missiles in Japan, i read it in April of last year when North Korea sent a missile close to them and the same thing happened.

Usually the powers that be do some warm up before a false flag event.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FoxStriker

Not sure why it happened in Japan, but the person who accidentally did this in Hawaii, was reassigned to a different position and they are reworking the system so this wont happen again. Apparently the alert was on a drop down menu, and the real alert and test are right next to each other, brilliant!

So my thought is....accident. In Hawaii at least.

My main concern is, it took over 35 min for the false alarm to be issued . That is not cool!!!

edit on 16-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yup. Seems like someone's trying to start a war.

There's a discussion going on about it here.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Yup. Seems like someone's trying to start a war.

There's a discussion going on about it here.

If they are , they are going about it entirely the wrong way....

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Getting people ready for war is the first step of if.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Usually the powers that be do some warm up before a false flag event.

I hope your wrong, but our government continues to lose it's credibility not just with this president but with previous presidents and our elected representatives! Our government is far from transparent.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yup. Someone wants to coerse NK into a conflict. If North Korea takes the bait from these false attacks and one real attack, to the public and MSM it will look justified and the US will have every reason they need to remove Kim by any means necessary.

I imagine somewhere in there will be a "real" attack and sadly people will really die from this and the evidence will be casually present painting NK red handed even though they will vehemently deny the accusations. (The truth will be NK never launched anything) - No one will know that of course...

The rest is history.
edit on 16-1-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is a sy-op, to see how people will react to an actual missile attack because they know that one is coming OR it is a way of gagging the worlds acceptance of a NK invasion . We will want them to do it if we are scared enough.

I had this thought once the hawaii officials gave the reason behind the mistake as a false button push.
As if we are supposed to believe that this alert is sent out using just one button....

Now that the same thing happened and it just so happens to have happened in the other spot most worried about a NK missile...I am sure this is a sy-op now.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

but the person who accidentally did this in Hawaii, was reassigned to a different position

I wonder if that new position was in Japan.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Some people with knowledge about what's coming, trying to warn the people of the earth, wake them up, with these "pre-war" false alarm signals.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Perhaps, they were both using the same software vendor...
Rather a unique market for competition...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Not sure why it happened in Japan, but the person who accidentally did this in Hawaii, was reassigned to a different position and they are reworking the system so this wont happen again. Apparently the alert was on a drop down menu, and the real alert and test are right next to each other, brilliant!

:

Well, that's the official story anyway.....not sure how much I believe it...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I read that it was a real missile incoming to Hawaii, but it was intercepted. Government can't admit that. Can you imagine how freaked-out every resident would be for weeks and months to come? Tourism would dry up, resulting in an island-state that is overtaken with crime. It would be come a ChitHole.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: GoShredAK

I read that it was a real missile incoming to Hawaii, but it was intercepted. Government can't admit that. Can you imagine how freaked-out every resident would be for weeks and months to come? Tourism would dry up, resulting in an island-state that is overtaken with crime. It would be come a ChitHole.

I don't think Tourism would dry up. People would rush to see Hawaii one last time, before it's wiped off the map. So, tourism would immediately increase. I lived in New York for 8 years, and never went to visit the World Trade Center. Always planned to go one day, but didn't get around to it, now it's gone. So, the minute I hear a real missile was on it's way to Hawaii, but was shot down, I'm hopping on a plane to Hawaii to see that glorious island chain before I miss the chance once again.

top topics

join