It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My CNN UFO comments on Larry King re-airs tonight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know, from 12 midnight to 1am eastern time on CNN Larry King re-airs with Bill Maher. Everyone watch it if you can. I'm at the end of the show asking about UFOs, so don't miss it! Stay up!!!

[edit on 14-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well what's the scoop? Get a laugh out of Maher or did he call ya a nut?

And why didn't you mention ATS!?!

AboveTopSecret.com is the king of all media!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would have, but it's like CNN didn't like me asking this question in the first place so they cut me off right after I got the main part out. Be sure to watch it, it's very rare to hear that on CNN, FOX, or any other major news channel from a viewer.

Will you guys stay up that late?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Will you guys stay up that late?

I'll catch it.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Where I live Larry's on in one hour.

I will watch and cheer you on, even though it won't be 'live' TV.

Plus, Bill Maher is great, I never miss a chance to see him

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think i might actually stay up and watch it you said it comes up near the end of the show I guess near 1:00 I usually sleep around 12:00 but I will have to stay up to hear what he says

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Right on....... I feel a fake sense of super-stardum.

Last caller from Atlanta Georgia. It's fast so don't miss it. Glue yourself to the TV.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ill be sure to check it out, I hope they dont edit you out, that'll suck

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Any Black SUV's / Vans outside yer house yet?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No vans, yet.... I don't really care, I'm not scared.... yet.

SOMEONE RECORD IT TONIGHT, AND STREAM THE AUDIO ON ATS!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
no no no, it's not I'm not scared, it's "I ain't scurred." You have to say it with that attitude and swagger
j/k

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
as long as he's discredited he'll be okay

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
will someone rip it for ATS?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i just saw it way to go, that took guts bud. But his reply was a little pointless "I dont dwell on it", "I think Its Like A Bad Back" I think he was the wrong person to ask that question, but I admire that courage

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I saw it too. I really like Bill Maher, but alot of comedians like him, such as John Stewart, and Al Franken are really dismissive of UFOs. At least he admitted that it's possible, and didn't outright make fun of you.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yeah, he's a dork. But it seems like Larry King liked my question. It seems he believes in UFOs and ETs. Bill Maher just doesn't have a clue when it comes to this. I thought it was funny I put him on the spot. You can tell by his face.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
HERE'S THE AUDIO FROM LAST NIGHT'S SHOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T GET TO WATCH LARRY KING LIVE:

s12.yousendit.com...

ENJOY...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

LK: Atlanta Georgia, Hello.

meshuggah1324: Hey Larry, thanks for taking my call.

LK: Sure.

meshuggah1324: Bill I agree with you, George Bush has got to go.

BM: (laughs)

meshuggah1324: My question is, I live in the south, I'm sorry, but anyways..

meshuggah1324: I just want to know what your opinions are on UFOs, and ETs, and if you think the government is telling us the full truth?

LK: I believe in UFOs. Do you think if the government has been dishonest UFO things, Do you think they are somewhere?

BM: I.. I think it's possible but, it's not something...

LK: You dwell on.

BM: ..I dwell on or I think is very likely. I really think it's one of those self distracting mechanisms... Um... Like a bad back. It's not really your back, it's something else. But you know, you concentrate on your back and you don't have to worry about the real problems in your life.

(next caller)

Thanks for posting the audio meshuggah. Might as well post the transcript too for our friends on dial-up.

It's interesting to find out that Larry King believes in UFOs.

I think Bill Maher is saying that there are worse problems to contend with. That this problem, if real, is minor when compared. I see his point, but maybe if he thought about the scope of the information.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Seth76]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hey, great job meshuggah. I know your heart was beating really fast when you got in. *laughs*

Anyway, yeah. Pretty boring response, but that's to be expected. In some ways, I can imagine where guys like Bill Maher probably haven't really read up on/researched this type of material simply because it doesn't interest them. As much as we wouldn't like to admit it, Hollywood is basically what's made this subject so popular and because of that, it's, well, a 'pop topic'. Although I'm sure some of you may argue that.

Regardless, glad to see someone going the extra mile.

Props.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes, interesting to see Larry King get excited. I think he believes. But Bill Maher and other people who say "well, maybe, but I don't really care too much about it" need to understand that if this is in fact true and Extraterrestrials are here on earth or have visited earth, it's the biggest thing in the history of man kind and science. I don't understand how people can be that close-minded...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join