It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THEY are the REAL racist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
People who claim that * is racist & * is also racist and you are racist and America is racist an Maga is racist and ~ is racist (I think you get the kind of persons I mean); I think THEY are actually the most racist of all. I will try to explain:

When I was at school as a young boy, I learned that it is racist to judge people based on their skin tone. Also it is discimination to judge purely someone on their race, gender, sexuality and so on. As a kid, I really did not see colour of skin, I saw people.
Most of the times, I still do. Usualy I joke that I think that no race, gender, religion, sexuality (and so on)has a patent on being an a@@hole. Anyone can be one!

Alson I learned that you can ‘test’ if someting is racist or discrimination, by changing the subject. As example:
Change ‘All WHITE people are stupid’ (many people think this okay to say) to ‘All BLACK people are stupid’ and now it is racist all of a sudden... I say: both are racist.

Disclaimer: I like some things that Trump does. I sometimes hate things Trump does. Also, I am Dutch, I live in the Netherlands, so I think I am not partisan as a Republican or Democrat. They can both do and say some pretty dumb things. Also, this piece is not to lecture anyone, I just want to read your reaction and maybe additions to what my position are on this topic. Maybe I am wrong, then I would love to read your arguments why.

Trump -alledgedly- said something about ‘s-hole countries’
When you instantly think about black people and certain races of people, then maybe YOUR concept of ‘s- hole countries’ is actually what is racist. You think it is about a certain race... I just think about failed states, regardless of their race or whatever. Just states where people suffer because of bad government or bad economic and social culture.

When Trump said he wanted to block immigrants from certain countries, he did not mention a race or a religion. Not even in the EO itselve (I read it). Still some people instantly had the focus on these race issues. Why? Again, I think these people only see colour. They don’t see people.

‘Advocating for voting ID is racist!’ It is against BLACK people! But why? Do you really think that low of BLACK people? Why again do they focus solely on their skincolour? I think it is racist to suggest that BLACK people are somehow less capable to get a legit ID when they vote?. Is it also racist to ask a passport when you travel abroad?

When you would critisize a woman on how they preform, this is usually assumed as being sexist. Not when you say the same to a man... Why? Can’t I give feedback to a woman as I would do to any co-worker? Is she less or more then the rest? So I have to discimininate because of gender so I am not seen as a sexist?

‘Being against illegal immigration is racist!’ So all illegal immigrants are of a certain race? So THEY assume that people from a WHITE race don’t do this? THEY instantly think it is all about latinos? Then again THEY have the racist concept of these people.

I hope you get my point. Some people are so damned focussed on race, gender, religion, sexuality that they only see this and not the person behind this. They seem to see everything from these standpoints. They think they are on a moral highgroud by pointing out all these issues, but THEY are the actual racists, sexists and so on. Again: No race, gender, religion sexuality (and so on) has a patent t being an a@@hole!

Even worse maybe: thanks to their focus and screaming about discrimination, I and many other people have to learn to see skincolour. My daughter has to learn to see skincolour. Cuz you have to talk different to BLACK people, you have to speak different to GAYS, you have to speak different to WOMEN than you would to any other normal person. Or THEY will come out and will call you out for being a .

I’m really sorry for all my typos.

I just used some examples of people to make my case. There are unfortunately waaaaaay more of these examples.

edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
When I was at school as a young boy, I learned that it is racist to judge people based on their skin tone.

when you were at school as a young boy, did you have any classes in history or sociology?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
No I guess this was just the great teachers I had. Still I did study history later in my life and I am extremely interrested in sociology and psychology.
In my OP i refer to when I was 8 or 9 or something.
edit on 17-05-1983 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Oh, of course, not. No one in Europe learns those things, not like we 'Murikans do.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well I did have historylessons at that age, but our school system is very different than the American. Not saying better or worse, they both have their flaws I guess.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt
you are correct, the true racists are almost always the ones calling others racist.
in todays bizzaro world its seems like the go to tactic for getting your way.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

People who claim that * is racist & * is also racist and you are racist and America is racist an Maga is racist and ~ is racist (I think you get the kind of persons I mean); I think THEY are actually the most racist of all. I will try to explain:

I think we're "watering down" the concept of racist, by broadening it's scope.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I think you are right. ‘If everything is racist, nothing is racist’
If only people like MLK were still alive to give an opion about these times and these discussions.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I think you are right. ‘If everything is racist, nothing is racist’
If only people like MLK were still alive to give an opion about these times and these discussions.

We all discriminate. I never dated fat women, I was always partial to skinny women.

Now, I'm considering my own prejudices. I find it hard to change. But, I recognise my size-acist attitudes.

On the other hand, I never considered a fat woman a "sex object", but did consider skinny women a "sex object", so the fat ladies never suffered unwanted attention from me.

There's good and bad there, depends on how you want to look at it.

At least, I'm honest with myself.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

When I was at school as a young boy, I learned that it is racist to judge people based on their skin tone.

when you were at school as a young boy, did you have any classes in history or sociology?

You got the point (I hope you are not that far gone..)
So , why the inane post ?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ia reply to: AMPTAH
I just love your comment

I guess one could say: Blacks have a better feeling for music. Or: chinese are better at math. But is is racist? Probably only if you act on it? But preferences in your personal love life are different, isn’t it? ... compared to hireing in a workspace. Like: ‘I only hire skinny girls’or ‘I tend to fall in love with skinny girls’.
It gives me food for thought. Thanks for this!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
you are correct, the true racists are almost always the ones calling others racist.
in todays bizzaro world its seems like the go to tactic for getting your way.

Yep. It's a simple psychological/political tactic. For example, imagine a religious fanatic who rabidly speaks out against homosexuality because they are secretly a homosexual themselves and are desperately trying to hide it by outwardly acting as if they hate it. It works the exact same way with racism, and it happens all the time.
Many people who espouse anti-racist views are actually racist themselves and are loudly vocal about racism in an attempt to cover up for their own denial, anger and inner frustrations. Being able to yell and complain about racism gives them an excuse to vent their anger at the other race in a socially acceptable manner. Consider the recent thing with the H&M stores - while it may or may not have been reasonable to be angry about the advertisement, some members of the black community took it upon themselves to "protest" the perceived racism by vandalizing the stores while yelling profanities at the employees. These weren't people who legitimately cared about racial equality and were seeking to ease racial tensions or improve the image of blacks, no - they were simply angry, racist individuals who were looking for an excuse to take their anger out.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

In my experience what you say is true.

I dont hold reservations against anyone for race creed or background and genuinely get along with 99% of people.

The people who have accused me of racism in my short life have always been the true racists IMO.

Short story:
I was at work once waiting by a security desk for the security guards to finish the inspection of our truck so we could park in the buildings loading dock.

In NYC some buildings have bomb sniffer dogs and such because they house important people or things. In order to use those loading docks you need to be inspected.

Anyways, it was taking FOREVER. My partner asked one security guard if it was going to take much longer. The guard said it was his job and that we were almost done. He ended with "Im sorry". We both replied that it was ok. I said "Na, youre good."

The guard heard, "N word". His reaction was the strangest thing Id seen until he clarified what the hell he thought I said

He just looked at me in disgust, said to never say it again, and refused to accept that I didnt say that. IN FRONT OF ANOTHER PERSON as a living witness.

Even finding out what was going on in his head took insane deduction because he was so lost in his own head he didnt explain beyond "We both know what you said".

As if I would call him a "N word" in front of everyone and then be coy about it. He was a strange man, but I noticed his self believed sense of being in tune with what people were thinking.

To me and my partner he looked like a retard, not a savant reading peoples minds.

He assumed my words that he didnt quite hear were the N word. Like when your brain reads the first and last letter in a word and jumps to reading the whole word, even if the letters in the middle are scrambled.

HE filled in the blanks of an honest communication error and made racism part of our lives that day. He didnt think, he acted on preprogrammed thoughts not his own.

I called him out, refused to accept his version and walked off with my partner since we were done by then. We both laughed and made fun of him in Spanish as we left. He was tight. LoL

I didnt mention it but Im Hispanic. You cant tell by looking at me. The guard thought I was a funky little white guy acting a fool. Thats what he saw when I walked up to his desk.

I live in a Jamaican ghetto and work with ex cons and street people daily.

All I saw in him was a man in a uniform at work.

End race sensitivity.

edit on 1 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

End race sensitivity.

I wish I ended with this, well said!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

On the other hand, I never considered a fat woman a "sex object", but did consider skinny women a "sex object", so the fat ladies never suffered unwanted attention from me.

Not me, I didn't discriminate with my attention, If you know the proper way to compliment, it's not unwanted.
It's a fine art....

Racism....This is how a racist sounds....

"I'm not racist but........"

edit on 13-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Agreed.

Trump just upset his party and called for an immigration bill "of love"

hardly the language of a serial racist, as some accuse

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I am in full agreement with your post, people of all hue's eager to jump

on the band wagon of calling people racist. More noticable at present for

the Uk going through Brexit.

More recently something came to my notice.....When my grand children

were young and being mischievious/cheeky I would often call them *cheeky

little monkeys* Then I saw this >>>>

Stockholm - Swedish clothing giant H&M on Tuesday said it had withdrawn from sale a green hoodie with the inscription "coolest monkey in the jungle" after an ad featuring a black child triggered racism

accusations.www.news24.com...

Now I wonder if the child who was modelling the hoodie was white would

there have been the same outcry??

It seems that in the planning stage of the garment, the marketing stage

of the garment, It hadn't occured to anyone that it was racist.

A selection of kids come from agencies to be photographed in garments

for advertising, No one through all the stages picked up anything .....

till someone called *racist*

Would there have been the same reaction if the garment had been given

to a white child to model?

If it hadn't been pulled it would never have occured to me ....does that

make me naive??? insensitive???

edit on 13-1-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OP, your thread is something that needs to be said. In America, we have gone off the deep end with regard to having to be 'sensitive' to a person's skin color, their sex (there's so many genders now I can't remember them all), as well as their sexual orientation.

Personally, I'm sick of it. I prefer to relate to each individual based on their character. I have found, through my own life experience, that the most racist people in America are black and brown. Yeah, I said it. Try being a white person who works with all black people, and see how you are treated. Try being a white person who works with all brown people and see how you are treated.

Those were some of the worst jobs I have ever had. The daily harassment, the rudeness, the fact that I wasn't having my complaints heard by Human Resources because Americans are force-fed the idea that only whites can be racist and can NEVER experience racism themselves, has made this country one very screwed-up place.

There are some very big companies that actually have cultures of LBGTQ, and if you aren't, start looking for work elsewhere, because you will be driven out. Apple, Inc., in the Silicon Valley, talking right at ya.

The truth is sooooo upsetting for the politically correct, brainwashed white people in this country, but I go where angels (and white people) fear to tread.

We are ALL humans, of the same species. We all bleed red. Unless you've had your tires cut and been threatened on the job, or been pushed in the hallways like you're still in junior high, you will never know what I'm talking about.

I'm sick of it. The brainwashing. The ridiculous over-sensitivity in which whites are being beaten down like we're all guilty of whipping slaves and spitting on Mexicans. Just STOP IT ALREADY.

My family didn't get to the US until the 1950s. We were peasants. We owned no slaves, treated no race differently, and I don't owe anybody reparations. I also don't like to see historical statues torn down because some crybabies suddenly make it an issue.

I tried so hard to be nice to everybody, only to have people be racist against me, and they are allowed to do it. We have not gone forward in this country, we have gone completely backwards, quite the opposite of what Martin Luther King Jr. had tried to accomplish.

This may be what the NWO weirdos like Soros have as the ultimate goal, but as far as I'm concerned, it's shameful, silly, and dangerous. Be proud of whatever race you are, but don't forget that the person next to you, no matter what their color or religion, has the same right to be treated decently unless they prove themselves to be a d-bag.

Such are my thoughts on the matter. It's getting worse, and those who should know better, are becoming racist and hetero-phobic at an alarming rate. Nobody benefits from this, it only breeds more hate.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Indeed, adding to your point: groups like BLM are the most openly racist groups I have ever seen.

Think about de ‘white people’ who think they have to ‘help’ the black people by claiming all other whites do is racist. Do they really think, that if some coloured person is actually offended, that they need a white to stick up for them? That a black person is to weak to stick up for himself without a white? Just BS.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I read a facebook post where a woman, claiming to be the mother of this boy, said that this H&M boy fitted many many clothes and that she as a mother and him as a kid were not offended themself at all and did not qualify this as racist. They were only offended by the outcry and upset in the media.

Again white people who think they have to make the case for a black. Again, if one is offended, then they can tell themself that they are offended, they do not need a (morally) superior white to tell them that they need to be offended.

<<   2 >>

join