It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible audio file from Putin directing attack on America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We all know that it is no joke that Russia is out to get the US.

We have learned that even spendning millions of dollars and having almost all of the mainstream media in her back pocket was not enough to get the most qualified candidate in history, Hillary Clinton, elected as President.

All of that money and media power is but a small toy compared to the massive power that the Russians weild.

Thats right, I am talking about Social media posts.

A mere several hundred thousand dollars used strategically in the hands of these russian masterminds on Twitter of facebook subverted the entire election, and drove millions to vote for Donald Trump against their will?

We are again reminded of this threat today by this CBS article.

www.cbsnews.com...

Congressional democrats are reminding us that we need to spend money to counter russian influence in other countries elections by nobly interfering in those elections harder than the Russians.

And as the article states, on of the most feared weapons the russians have are social media trolls.

And just as Senate Intelligence Committee officials have questioned efforts of Facebook and Twitter to accurately determine the extent of Russian political messaging during the 2016 U.S. election, Cardin's team also noted alarming discrepancies between the extent of Russian troll activity found by independent researchers and far lower figures claimed by social media companies in European countries. The report advocates for social media companies to do a better job of auditing their platforms to determine the full extent of Russian disinformation flowing across them.

My God, what extensive training these trolls must go thru to be so powerful!

Perhaops you are reading and questioning just how social media trolling could accomplish all of this.

Well you forget the most devastating weapon they have; POKEMON!!!!!!

The donotshoot.us website in turn links to a Tumblr account. In July 2016, this Tumblr account announced a contest encouraging readers to play Pokémon Go, the augmented reality game in which users go out into the real world and use their phones to find and "train" Pokémon characters.

Specifically, the Don't Shoot Us contest directed readers to go to find and train Pokémon near locations where alleged incidents of police brutality had taken place. Users were instructed to give their Pokémon names corresponding with those of the victims. A post promoting the contest showed a Pokémon named "Eric Garner," for the African-American man who died after being put in a chokehold by a New York Police Department officer.

money.cnn.com...

Thank goodness CNN money and other hard hitting main stream news outlets risked their lives to give us this hard hitting story. It had to almost b as dangerous as getting the infamous two scoops of ice cream story about Trump.

It is in this back drop that I stumbled on to something so disturbing that it made my hairs stand.

A Possible secret message from Putin himself, directing his army of deadly pokemon to attack this country.

I warn you, brace yourself for this disturbing audio file.

What hope do we have against such powerful forces as the combined might of pokemon and russian social media trolls.

May God help us all.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

May God help us all.

He won't help us. Only Trump can help us, now.

(ps: if you look closer, you'll see God is responsible for it all)

- I typed this to the tune of Russian pokemon !!

sorry, I hate mornings... *runs to coffee machine*

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Dragooooo!!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Dragooooo!!

Oh sweet God.

Dont let Drago get involved!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This reminds me of Cain shooting down planes then blaming Russia.

Wonder who it really is..

new topics

top topics

join