It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED MEMO: DREAMers Are ‘Critical’ To Dems ‘Future Electoral Success’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

How is it a leak if it was published and hosted on the american progress action page?

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

ROFLMAO...really, they are fighting for people's rights?... It was the democrats, under a democrat President, Obama, that Americans who want to defend the 2nd amendment, returning veterans, anyone who would dare oppose any of Obama's policies, or people who don't like the World Government, or communism, among other things such Americans were being labeled as "rightwing extremists" and possible terrorists... It was the democrats who called black Trump supporters as "uncle tom's" and other demeaning and insulting names, same for Hispanics, and even Mexican Americans who would dare back Trump and vote for him were being labeled by your "party for the people" as racists, bigots, a disgrace for our races etc, etc... Obama set the IRS to go after conservative groups, and Americans were/are being labeled as "extremists, racists and bigots" simply for daring oppose any of Obama's policies...

As for "women's rights"?... Really, when you have women like Dafour claim that under Sharia law "we all won't have to pay for interests, isn't that a good thing?"... She was the same woman posting a photo using the ISIS sign, she has called for other women who disagree with her to have "their private parts removed" among other insulting and denigrating statements made by this women people like you want to claim want to fight for minorities and women...

Your claim is nothing but false and a joke...

edit on 12-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

How is it a leak if it was published and hosted on the american progress action page?

It wasn't hosted on the american progress action page... That link had to be given to others, you couldn't access it from their website directly, and if you bothered to check the link you would know that trying to access it now gives an "access denied" error... which I did explain it in the first page...
edit on 12-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Nope, it works.

Looks like it was uploaded on the 7th, going by the “last modified” notification, and the memo is dated the 8th....

And it is hosted by them, it’s right there in the address..

cdn. americanprogressaction.org/content/uploads/2018/01/07111144/MemoOnDreamers. pdf

So where was it leaked before that?

edit on 12/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

You may not agree with democrats that protecting people's rights will win elections and that's fine. But by your rant you prove it is necessary as people want to claim sharia will take over or feminists will destroy the country by demanding things like not being harassed. Or god forbid black people are upset that cops go in to black neighborhoods and treat them like criminals. There's a lot of social issues which need to be solved and I don't see individuals like you capable of handling the matters.

Just because a group wants to be treated fairly doesn't make then the enemy. People should just learn to accept others as they are and not attack them for being different.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well, being that the democratic party is pretty much the cheerleaders of globalism, open borders, bad trade deals (NAFTA, and they wanted to push through the TPP), and couldn't give a crap about the white majority vote, or most black people, other than to keep them in poverty with a perpetual victim mindset, this doesn't come as any surprise to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
LEAKED MEMO: DREAMers Are ‘Critical’ To Dems ‘Future Electoral Success’

It's no secret the left wants to supplant white America, and replace it with a bunch of foreigners.

Which is some epic cognitive dissonance after whining bout Russia for the last year.

They call the current president a traitor.

They should be looking in the mirror.

Well, as Lindsey Graham puts it. America is an idea. Doesn't matter who is in it.

They can change out real Americans for anyone and it would still be the same.

He's an idiot. Same as the rest of the dreamer cult.

More votes!

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I am sorry and where the hell did you get the link?...

Perhaps you didn't notice the "cdn"... Anyone who uses the website and it's links would not be linked to the content in cdn... Not to mention that when this was posted no one could access the link, but somehow now you can access it... Ironic and very convinient...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Just because a group wants to be treated fairly doesn't make then the enemy. People should just learn to accept others as they are and not attack them for being different.

Are you insane or do you like playing one? How the hell is it "protecting people's rights" when the freaking democrats have been labeling EVERYONE in the right as "rightwing extremists, and possible terrorists"?... Only dictators have done this time and again in the past...

You don't protect people's rights by branding those who don't lean to the left, and don't share your political opinion as "rightwing extremists" and "possible terrorists"...

Democrats have been demonizing people who lean to the right and making the same claims that monster dictators have said and done in the past...

You don't want to admit it, but there were many people like you in NAZI Germany, who like you went along claiming "it's for the good of all" meanwhile branding anyone and everyone they wanted out of the way as "extremists" "dangerous to society because of their beliefs" etc, etc...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I got the link from your OP.....

So who leaked it before it was uploaded to American Progress Action?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I got the link from your OP.....

...So you couldn't get the link directly from their website could you?

And AGAIN, this is what came up when trying to get to the link the day I posted this thread...

AccessDeniedAccess DeniedC4ADE8666E39192CI5ajljDXlu4IRULlSP2cNTgpksMs1Jq2VxgQKOcyanM0DFWklprUh8d5s2mrfDyeHIGsLvT+Ghk=

cdn.americanprogressaction.org...

So who leaked it before it was uploaded to American Progress Action?

"The Russians" perhaps?... I know that's the line people like you would love to use...

A leak would mean this link was given by someone from the inside...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I don’t give a toss about the Russians..

They uploaded the memo to their server, maybe there is a link to it somewhere, just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

So if it was hosted on their domain, it’s not a leak is it?

A leak would be someone sending the pdf, that only existed in email, for example, to the media or similar.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

91% of Latinos polled want a Dream Act passed and 86% of Americans as a whole.

Really 86% of Americans do ?

Funny how not even 86% of this country even votes.

Count me among the 86% and I'm a conservative. We can't send people away who have spent their entire life here and don't know anything but life in America. That would be nothing less than cruel. Send the parents back or fine them and find a way to get things under control so it doesn't keep happening.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Trump supporter here. I have many friends some black some white some Mexican some Asian. The point being the Dems are rascist and everything g they do is what they accuse the Republicans of.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Ha. Then the Dems are on the wrong track and out of touch with reality. Hillary was the problem with the last election. She cheated in the primaries, and was very unlikable. Obama, Biden, Sanders could have all beaten Trump.

We need better candidates.. that's always been the issue.

Trump would have beaten Obama. If Trump went after Obama full force like he did everyone else, Obama would have folded like a cheap lawn chair. Mitt Romney, if not such p#ssy, could have beaten Obama the second time around.

Biden definitely wouldn't have beaten Trump, so I don't even know why you say that.

Bernie would have been beaten worse than Hillary.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

91% of Latinos polled want a Dream Act passed and 86% of Americans as a whole.

Really 86% of Americans do ?

Funny how not even 86% of this country even votes.

Another funny thing, I have never been called for the polls, not one, and either has any of my Republican friends. These poll are all BS. If they weren't, Hillary would have won and she lost in a landslide.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: amazing
Ha. Then the Dems are on the wrong track and out of touch with reality. Hillary was the problem with the last election. She cheated in the primaries, and was very unlikable. Obama, Biden, Sanders could have all beaten Trump.

We need better candidates.. that's always been the issue.

Trump would have beaten Obama. If Trump went after Obama full force like he did everyone else, Obama would have folded like a cheap lawn chair. Mitt Romney, if not such p#ssy, could have beaten Obama the second time around.

Biden definitely wouldn't have beaten Trump, so I don't even know why you say that.

Bernie would have been beaten worse than Hillary.

It's all conjecture and we'll never know for sure. My thoughts are if Trump would have run against Obama for his second term Obama would have won. Nobody liked Hillary, but everyone liked Sanders. I really believe he would have beaten Trump in a Landslide. But that was his one window, every saw how he folded and sold out to Hillary, he wouldn't win if he ran in 2020. I really think Michelle Obama could have beaten Trump this time. I'm not 100% behind my assertion of Biden though. I'll give you that.

Next time 2020? Oprah vs Trump? Oprah wins hands down. But as with all things political, I don't think we'll see it happen. It will be someone deep in the Democratic party that runs and will get beaten. The Green party will run someone less well known than Jill Stein and the Libertarian party will run someone that absolutely no one has heard of and it will be business as usual.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Directly related to this issue is how many so-called 'sanctuary cities' are making moves to allow 16-year-olds to vote in municipal elections. Some in and around the DC area have already done this.

Here's one.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Get ready, people. It's about to really get nuts.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So if it was hosted on their domain, it’s not a leak is it?

A leak would be someone sending the pdf, that only existed in email, for example, to the media or similar.

Wrong, you can also set up a web page link that only the people you send a link to will find. It's possible to find such a link, but extremely hard to find. You can also set up a particular section of a web page so only those people you want to see that web page will see it.

That link was set up only for some people to see it, which is why at first if you would click on the link it will give you an access denied error... It was later changed so people, like you, would believe "it was never a leak and you can access it easy"...

edit on 14-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Hey, have a heart for the poor Dems...

With U.S. black unemployment at its lowest levels ever in human recorded history, people are seeing through the Racism Myth (the myth that Trump is racist and most all whites are racist, all conservatives are racist, and that racism against minorities is widespread and rampant in America today.

All I ever see when I turn on the TV or browse the web is more and more black people supporting our president and becoming absolutely disgusted with Leftist tactics and ideals...

<< 1  2   >>

join