It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED MEMO: DREAMers Are ‘Critical’ To Dems ‘Future Electoral Success’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: theantediluvian
91% of Latinos polled want a Dream Act passed and 86% of Americans as a whole. Yeah, that would making sticking to their guns on DACA critical.

Meanwhile, what percentage of Americans want a stupid border wall?

This "bombshell" of yours is just a Democrat stating the obvious about Democrats needing to be responsive to their base and to the majority of Americans when it comes to DACA.

Trump would do well to heed the advice himself.

exactly.

you COULD interpret the memo as 'save dreamers so they can vote democrat'

if you're an idiot.

Yeah we're the idiots who clearly differentiate between illegal aliens and legal migrants.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It's no secret the left wants to supplant white America, and replace it with a bunch of foreigners.

Which is some epic cognitive dissonance after whining bout Russia for the last year.

They call the current president a traitor.

They should be looking in the mirror.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's no secret the left wants to supplant white America, and replace it with a bunch of foreigners.

Which is some epic cognitive dissonance after whining bout Russia for the last year.

Yeah but Russians aren't flocking to the USA in massive droves (dependent on government aid and welfare,) and aren't being encouraged to vote without a valid ID or a valid citizenship, while not even knowing 2 words of English!

Every vote counts!

edit on 10-1-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And?

Did you really need a leaked memo to know this?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

If I was a Russian-American(lots of them around here).

I'd be pissed at the lefts openly bigoted behavior.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

If I was a Russian-American(lots of them around here).

I'd be
pissed at the lefts openly bigoted behavior.

Why the 'If?'

edit on 10-1-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It looks like this is available again

cdn.americanprogressaction.org...

I bet the Russians made it available again

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a country with borders absolutely has to have law and order i agree with that. unfortunately the u.s. turned a blind eye towards illegal immigration for so long that the illegals saw it as the flood gates being open and came en masse. there is no doubt that we should have never let it get to this point. i say go for every single last welfare cheat, criminal, ne'er do well and deport them asap, tighten up security at the borders and pave a way for citizenship for hard working, decent people to stay and help our country, make it easier for a agreed upon amount of unskilled but decent immigrants to immigrate here.

immigration reform negotiated and agreed upon by both parties and the people.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

No sh*t...everyone knows that..no secret here

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

So the Democrats are being honest. I have no problem with that. They ARE a political party.

No, they're not. Just a few weeks ago wasn't it Pelosi or Feinstein, or some other withered old crow talking about how Dreamers shouldn't be used as political pawns. I remember thinking to myself, no one is more guilty of that than the DNC. This memo proves it. It also proves you have no idea what you're talking about. Please tell us you don't vote.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And?

Did you really need a leaked memo to know this?

Not really, several members and myself have posted several threads which deal with this and showed that democrats under the Obama administration were doing everything in their power to allow non-citizens and even illegals to vote. For example, by providing illegals with a driver license, and then by making a law in which people who get a driver's license would be immediately entered in the system as voters. Other members and myself have posted such evidence, but of course, we were told by "left-wingers" in the forums that that was not true. Yet here we are... A leaked memo which corroborates what many of us have been saying.

Here are a few such threads.

GOV. OFFICIALS BUSTED Making Fake I.D.s for Illegals, Registering Them to Vote

11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens.

Illinois ... a sanctuary STATE? Governor signs new law

Court Strikes Down Ariz. Law Requiring Voters to Prove They Are Citizens

One of the threads dealing that under the Obama administration he was giving orders to allow illegal aliens with hard-core criminal pasts were being allowed into the U.S. This thread also has one of several reports showing how ICE was being ordered to release hard-core criminal illegal aliens in U.S. streets under the Obama administration.

Border Patrol Alters Stats to Hide Release of Criminal Aliens, High Recidivism

Here is yet more evidence, from chairman Chaffetz, that Obama and his administration were releasing hard core criminal illegal aliens into our streets.

Chairman Chaffetz Opener - Criminal Aliens Released by the Department of Homeland Security

The DHS under the Obama administration rushing through as many "citizenship applications" as possible to the point that hundreds of illegal aliens from countries of concern were given citizenship status, and many of them were supposed to be deported.

DHS mysteriously rushing to naturalize immigrants before election

Obama administration fails to check immigrants against FBI databases, approves citizenship

Meanwhile the Obama administration, and former President Obama, ordered the DHS to delete terrorist records.

Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Has DHS Delete Terrorist's Records!

Also the Obama administration had a "terrorist hand off list" in which known terrorists, or sympathizers of terrorists with link to Muslim radical organizations were being allowed into the U.S. by the Obama administration.

Watchdog Sues DHS For Terrorist ‘Hands Off’ List

This was first reported by Senator Chuck Grassley.

Senator Chuck Grassley Inquiry into DHS terrorist Hands off List Dissapears from his Webpage.

Not sure what had happened, but the information reappeared again in his website not long after the disappearance of his first report.

Anyway, the above are some threads dealing with this, there are many others. But we were being told time and again that none of this was true. Now we have a memo from DNC/democrats in power showing why they have been trying to get illegal aliens driver's license while immediately registering them to vote, and other tactics to use illegal immigrants and non-citizens being able to vote not only in local elections, which legal residents can do legally, but in our Presidential elections as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Actually it doesn't really corroborate everything you have been saying but I'm not going to argue with you.

My point is that politicians pander, they all do and we all know it, so now you bring up this memo like it is some shocking revelation when it really isn't.

edit on 11-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Ha. Then the Dems are on the wrong track and out of touch with reality. Hillary was the problem with the last election. She cheated in the primaries, and was very unlikable. Obama, Biden, Sanders could have all beaten Trump.

We need better candidates.. that's always been the issue.

Latest poll says that Biden would beat Oprah in the Democratic primary. Maybe BIDEN is the best 2020 candidate.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Actually id doesn't really corroborate what you were saying but I'm not going to argue with you.

My point is that politicians pander, they all do and we all know it, so now you bring up this memo like it is some shocking revelation when it really isn't.

roflmao...really? So, it is no shocking revelation that democrats have been "fighting for the illegal immigrants simply because they are the future voters that they need", and you want to claim this is no shocking revelation?...

This is no regular pandering by politicians, this is the systematic abuse of left-wing/democrat politicians to get illegal aliens to become legal residents and future citizens simply because these are the future voters of democrats.

Not to mention that it is indeed shocking that democrats and other left-wing politicians who were circumventing laws to get illegals and non-citizens to vote in the 2017 Presidential elections...

edit on 11-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
roflmao...really? So, it is no shocking revelation that democrats have been "fighting for the illegal immigrants simply because they are the future voters that they need", and you want to claim this is no shocking revelation?...

No, do you even know what pandering means?

ETA: Voter fraud is another issue, which isn't corroborated by the memo.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: amazing
Ha. Then the Dems are on the wrong track and out of touch with reality. Hillary was the problem with the last election. She cheated in the primaries, and was very unlikable. Obama, Biden, Sanders could have all beaten Trump.

We need better candidates.. that's always been the issue.

Latest poll says that Biden would beat Oprah in the Democratic primary. Maybe BIDEN is the best 2020 candidate.

Maybe, but I don't know about that. Remember how wrong the polls were with Trump and Hillary.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No, do you even know what pandering means?

ETA: Voter fraud is another issue, which isn't corroborated by the memo.

Oh yes i do know what "pandering" means... like you pandering for the DNC/democrats trying to claim this is nothing new or shocking when a lot of people even in these forums have been claiming that this "pandering to illegal aliens to get their vote" has not been happening. BTW, voter fraud committed by mostly the left in the last election does have to do with this memo, more so when the memo says democrats must do everything in their power to defend illegal aliens otherwise the future of the DNC/democrats is at stake.

edit on 11-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Oh yes i do know what "pandering" means... like you pandering for the DNC/democrats trying to claim this is nothing new or shocking

No, that isn't what I'm doing. It isn't new to me or shocking and I would think the average conspiracy theorists would feel about the same. You have at least three people in this thread saying the same thing.

BTW, voter fraud committed by mostly the left in the last election does have to do with this memo, more so when the memo says democrats must do everything in their power to defend illegal aliens otherwise the future of the DNC/democrats is at stake.

That is your opinion. You read whatever you want into it.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Really you sound dangerously close to being a Nazi. No one is trying to replace white America, but play off those fears goebbless.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The future of the democrats isn't about illegals thats short sighted. The democrats plan to make themselves the party of fighting for rights. You see it in taking up the banner of womens rights and yes DACA recipients. They want to be the party that stands up and supports peoples rights. Only the short sighted think this memo had to do with illegals voting.

PS there right democrats don't have a platform right now so its imperative that voters think they will look out for individuals rights

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join