It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs spotted in australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And if it makes you feel at rest I will provide evidence of one of my proper sightings as its a continuous thing for me to spot weird sky phenomena and anommonlies but its some people in society that live in denial and scared of the truth and want to discard it and ruin it for some people even though its right in front of us.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
OK sorry I get you now, the first one was for 2 months ago i was look for relations it was lead up to the supermoon thats all. I understand where you are coming from. As there is another one coming a supermoon I will be better prepared this time and I'm sure it will happen as it always does which is why I decided to join ATS to document it to share to people as my phones memory cards cameras seem to get destroyed or stolen..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You can upload videos on YouTube and embed it here. You need to copy the numbers only of the link after the = sign.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sounds like an Iridium Flare.

Locate Satellites

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Translucentalitheia

Where in Australia are you , the ISS is visible from Australia this week and could be the big bright one you mention.
spotthestation.nasa.gov...

Just a thought.

Exactly what I was thinking!

And if you try to zoom in really, really close and the shiny object looks like this:

DING DING DING! Then we have a winner!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Maybe that chinese spacestation burned up in the atmosphere?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There was one at Hervey Bay a few days ago..
Boomerang UFO sighting

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Maybe that chinese spacestation burned up in the atmosphere?

Plausible but I don't think it was based on how it was travelling. I did read a post somewhere on a news sight about the Chinese space station.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
There was one at Hervey Bay a few days ago..
Boomerang UFO sighting

Wow, now that would have been a sight to see!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Saw a bright one myself (at 43S) about a week ago a little after sunset moving from west to east. I didn't go investigating because I had no doubt it was a satellite when it got to about 20 degrees elevation in the east and simply disappeared (blinked out) as it passed into the earth's shadow. It would have 'blinked' into sight for me if I had the patience to wait for it come over from the west in the early morning.

I once observed an object orbiting S-N here - should have looked into what's in LEO fitting that sighting.
No big deal though unless these things change course.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You can post images and vids to imgur and share the URLs here. Just create an account over there and upload them.

Here's a YouTube vid of an event just two days ago, taken in the Stirling Range in WA.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-1-2018 by TheTruthRocks because: Edited to add link

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
sats?

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am an avid nocturnal nightgazer although the experience is diminished by city lights/living. The last week I have seen some very pronounced visuals of the changing colours of large satelights amongst the stars in Perth.
edit on 11-1-2018 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
You can upload videos on YouTube and embed it here. You need to copy the numbers only of the link after the = sign.

I checked the video it come out black. Didn't pick it up not even the other stars so I'm not going to bother.. My camera is only like 6mega pixel or abit more its not a flashy one

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Ohh i really need to get another camera and that video is pretty impressive. I heard wa has a fair few hotspots for sightings and other encountera, I would love to check out.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Yea me too but I had to stop for abit due to strange happenings. Yea , why do they change colours? Is it due to the reflection and atmosphere or something else?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join