It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs spotted in australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey I seen one big UFO appear very bright out of nowhere, my phone to tape it and took a photo but its bad quality as my phone isn't too good. Now I'm watching a third one but I think its oh wait a fifth but I think its a sattelite this time no point in taping my phone won't pick it up. But if your in Australia you should look up I think tonight will be the night.

How do I put a pic or video? The video of the brightest one in the video appears as a small dot but it was fairly bright and after 20 seconds or so it went dim and disappeared a plane was behind it.

Followed 30 seconds by a second one that was coming back north ways.

Edit:

There's another one I wish I had my old camera I would have taped as there was more. I have a feeling there will be bigger ones soon like I have seen before but the clouds usually cover them I sons r if its alien or human as it seemed in our atmosphere besides the last 3 sattelites.

I wonder if it is natural for this many sattelites as well besides the 2 UFOs because to me its abit abnormal..
edit on 10-1-2018 by Translucentalitheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Translucentalitheia

I'm watching another but it could be a sattelite. There's a lot of activities in the space of 5 minutes. Can someone please explain how to upload a picture and video please

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Its all happening tonight there's another "sattelite" in the same spot again. And its abit of a coincidence that there's cloud cover coming now.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Where in Australia are you , the ISS is visible from Australia this week and could be the big bright one you mention.
spotthestation.nasa.gov...

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Is it happening rn? That's exciting.

Please take as much photos and videos as possible.

Also, you should submit a UFO report on MUFON.

If it's not changing directions, stopping in mid air and/or accelerating at high speeds, I'd call it a sat as well.
edit on 10/1/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

West aus. This it couldn't be as it appeared out of no where and the projection of it was in our atmosphere and it dimmed out like its projectory was straight yet going outwards.

I was abit vague as I was watching it but it appeared out of nowhere a sattelite don't do that nor does it give off that brightness and abit of tail possibly like a flair of the light giving off I think?

I will check the link to have a look. But on experience and observation and behaviours and the syncronicy of such things ito me its possible it wasn't the ISS. As it was at its brightest a plane was flying over it had sound but the light didn't yet it seemed in our atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There will be one day someone will present a real clear photo of alien air craft.

Untill then...... next, next, next,next..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
Yea it was happening as you replied, nothing now there's cloud cover.

No it didn't, but it doesn't really need to constantly change directions to be a UFO it could be just cruising through if you know what I mean to its set destination or what not. I'm not prepared ATM so I can't take photos my phone camera is no good so I refuse to take grainy photos or videos that shows black and a dot.

But I will try upload what I did attempt to take to have at least some evidence..

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

You just can't it's very rare, either you see it like I have before and you don't have a camera or its cloaked or your completely stunned like a mullet fixated by the sighting.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Translucentalitheia
Hey I seen one big UFO appear very bright out of nowhere, my phone to tape it and took a photo but its bad quality as my phone isn't too good. Now I'm watching a third one but I think its oh wait a fifth but I think its a sattelite this time no point in taping my phone won't pick it up. But if your in Australia you should look up I think tonight will be the night.

How do I put a pic or video? The video of the brightest one in the video appears as a small dot but it was fairly bright and after 20 seconds or so it went dim and disappeared a plane was behind it.

Followed 30 seconds by a second one that was coming back north ways.

Edit:

There's another one I wish I had my old camera I would have taped as there was more. I have a feeling there will be bigger ones soon like I have seen before but the clouds usually cover them I sons r if its alien or human as it seemed in our atmosphere besides the last 3 sattelites.

I wonder if it is natural for this many sattelites as well besides the 2 UFOs because to me its abit abnormal..

Where in west aus are you. Im in regional southwest and its overcast here

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Translucentalitheia
Yea it was happening as you replied, nothing now there's cloud cover.

No it didn't, but it doesn't really need to constantly change directions to be a UFO it could be just cruising through if you know what I mean to its set destination or what not. I'm not prepared ATM so I can't take photos my phone camera is no good so I refuse to take grainy photos or videos that shows black and a dot.

But I will try upload what I did attempt to take to have at least some evidence..

Yea, actually to be a UFO you just need to DO NOT know what it is, lol.

Just sayin' that if it's changing directions or moving at very high speeds we know that couldn't be a sattelite.

I wish Google Earth was live so we could zoom on the freakin ship. I mean, the swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

www.photoworkout.com...

Makes you wonder what the current state of the art is for web bots stacking cell phone images?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aussie_Rock

I'm up near Perth. Its patchy here wouldn't say overcast this way

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Your too right there that you made me chuckle

That would be good if they had it live imagine what we could do with that free roam of the earth and space and live imagery of your said swamp gas.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

I just read it the tech sounds good for photography. I knew about HDR just not the whole concept to it, pretty impressive if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The ISS can be extremely bright, it's a large structure and made of metal.

As it dimmed out which direction was it heading?

Satellites can seemingly appear out of nowhere, they often dim out too. It's all down to the angle light sources hit them and reflect off them towards the Earth.

What you see depends on these variables.

For instance you say you are in or near Perth Western Australia, if the satellite came from the east to west at some point it's going to hit maximum reflectivity as the sun hits it and the satellite bounces light to you, from this point on it will get dimmer due to the angle and eventually "dim out" due to the earth blocking the light that was bounced towards you.

Lots of variables, the moon can affect what you see also.

I'm a dosey sod at the best of times, so I'll just leave these questions here for you and maybe they'll help you find some answers here.

1. Which direction did these lights come from and where were they heading.

2. What was the time you spotted these sightings.

3. What colour was the sightings.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

It was heading SW

Bright whitish I geuss

The other was orange, the rest were normal blueish and yellowish

The time was between 9:00 to 9:10

After you asked question I'm starting to think they were sattelites now and especially reading what gortex linked with the 17 mini satellites deployed maybe they could have been what I spotted even though it was meant for Brisbane time I think.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join