It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eliot Spitzer accused of threatening to stab man in the genitals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

I Former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer allegedly threatened to stab a man in the genitals at a restaurant in Manhattan after a patron taunted him.

American politics is officially a Reality Show. Best show in town.

Jamie Antolini said he was with his business partners at the Avra Madison Estiatorio on last Tuesday when he saw Spitzer. Antolini, 48, said the disgraced ex-governor was walking past his table and overheard the group praising philanthropist and Home Depot founder Ken Langone, Spitzer’s longtime foe.

edit on 9-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

In case people wonder what happened between Spitzer and Langone....

NEWS Did Ken Langone Set Up Eliot Spitzer?

Who could it be? Spitzer had lots of enemies, including some in organized crime and some in the Bush administration. But a lot of the speculation settled on Dick Grasso and Ken Langone, co-defendants in the long-running case Spitzer had brought based on Dick Grasso’s pay-package while he was the head of the New York Stock Exchange. Those guys hated Spitzer.

dealbreaker.com...

edit on 1 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, i guess it’s better than Anthony Weiner who threatened to touch children in their genitals..

-Chris

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Now thats-a spicy meat-ball.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...

I Former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer allegedly threatened to stab a man in the genitals at a restaurant in Manhattan after a patron taunted him.

American politics is officially a Reality Show. Best show in town.

Jamie Antolini said he was with his business partners at the Avra Madison Estiatorio on last Tuesday when he saw Spitzer. Antolini, 48, said the disgraced ex-governor was walking past his table and overheard the group praising philanthropist and Home Depot founder Ken Langone, Spitzer’s longtime foe.
in New York, that is pretty much how you greet people. It’s just good manners.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe he said that cause...

That's what that prostitute did to him.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

'Jamie Antonlini'.

I'm guessing Big Jimmy knows a guy who knows a guy and isn't worried about Missy Eliot stabbing him in the coglioni.

new topics

top topics

join