It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Wakes Up In Morgue Just Prior to Autopsy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Man Wakes Up In Morgue After Being Declared Dead By Three Separate Doctors
www.iflscience.com...

You fall asleep one day, and wake up to find you're in a morgue, with morticians waiting to perform an autopsy.

That terrifying nightmare happened to one man this week, after doctors pronounced him dead on Sunday, only to discover he was still alive. Gonzalo Montoya Jiménez, a prisoner in Spain, was found unconscious in his cell on Sunday morning, local newspaper La Voz de Asturias reports. Shortly afterward, he was pronounced dead by three doctors at the prison, having found no signs of life.

His "body" was bagged up and then moved to the mortuary at the Institute of Legal Medicine in Oviedo, where he was prepared for autopsy. This included putting marks over his body, which are used to guide the coroner. His family were even informed that he had died.

Thankfully, before the autopsy could be performed, the 29-year-old started showing signs of life, which were noticed by the forensic team preparing him for autopsy, his family told La Voz de Asturias. He was transferred to an ICU in a nearby hospital where he recovered enough to talk. Upon waking, he asked about his wife, who has been allowed to visit him in hospital.

Doctors say his brain had been starved of oxygen during the ordeal, but the fact that he's talking and remembering are good signs of recovery.

So why was he mistaken for dead?...it is believed that it could be a case of catalepsy.... Catalepsy symptoms include rigidity, unresponsiveness, and loss of muscle control, as well as slowing of vital bodily functions (such as breathing)...Catalepsy is itself a symptom of epilepsy...

Ohhhh, that is a scary situation to be in if one wakes up like this! Wouldn't like to experience that myself. Reminds me of the movie "Awake" although that was under anesthesia...and of course a totally different story line. Suspenseful either way.

Either way, if this man was in a cell to begin with, wonder what crime he committed and if this was a wake up call for him to change what he does in life (karma?)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Another reason I want to be cremated.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The first question here is, Is he going to be free now or going back to jail ?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The first question here is, Is he going to be free now or going back to jail ?

Probably going back...this time with medication and under surveillance of the prison nurse.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

One of the more gruesome aspects of pathology...this is far from the first time things like this have happened. Fortunately, pathologists are medical doctors, so if it had actually gotten as far as the autopsy table, the second the blade broke the skin, they'd have immediately known he was still alive. He would have bled. Dead people who've been dead long enough to get to the pathologist don't bleed. So there's that.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sounds to me like somebody drugged him in an effort t harvest his organs for trafficking. Remember that organs for transplant have to be taken fresh. Cant use hours dead organs deprived of blood and oxygen for too long. These doctors were clearly paid off and the surgeon was not anticipating he would wake up before they get their cut.

Betcha if somebody sticks to the story and follows the names of those involved, there will be disappearances or accidents to those involved who failed to get his flesh.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeta55

If you die under questionable circumstances that require an autopsy, they do that before disposal or burial of the corpse. Either way, you'd be on that table.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As someone that has worked in the funeral industry in the past, I can tell you he was in no danger of being cut open.
A dead body has an odd look to it and are not still warm by the time they get to the autopsy.
Sometimes they are still warm when the funeral home gets them though.

Now in the case of organ harvesting as mentioned above, yeah he could have been in danger...ha
edit on 9-1-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Sounds to me like somebody drugged him in an effort t harvest his organs for trafficking. Remember that organs for transplant have to be taken fresh. Cant use hours dead organs deprived of blood and oxygen for too long. These doctors were clearly paid off and the surgeon was not anticipating he would wake up before they get their cut.

Betcha if somebody sticks to the story and follows the names of those involved, there will be disappearances or accidents to those involved who failed to get his flesh.

You quite clearly know less than nothing about organ harvesting and transplant. There are no transplant surgeons, no team of trained professionals, no operating room, no transport team, or any of the other hundreds of things necessary to successfully harvest viable organs, down in the damn morgue. Ffs.

Human trafficking does indeed exist, and people are snatched for their organs. But they're not put in body bags and placed in the morgue like every other dead body in there. Saying things like that without bothering to make sure of the facts first not only makes the person saying them look silly, it detracts from the very serious issue of black market organ harvesting and human trafficking. But maybe that's the goal here. As coincidence does not exist.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This was one of the many reason's why family's used to keep there deceased in the house for up to two week's in there casket - just in case and back then before Autopsy's were common there was even a market for emergency devices that you could pay to have installed in your casket - you know just in case you woke up so you could for example pull a cord that would ring a bell on the surface to alert them that you were actually alive.

Then you have the so called Zombie Drug and many similar drug's that make a persons metabolism fall below detectable level's, in Haiti this would be used to turn people into slaves but it also had the effect of causing some kind of selective brain damage making there person suggestible and robbing them of there own free will so that they would be sold on by the witch doctor to any number of buyer's for any number of reason's from sex slavery to plantation style slavery.

Now we have a raft of Date Rape drug's and of course a New-Old so called Zombie Drug from south america which also rob's a person of there free will and can even mess up there memory so they don't remember what happened to them afterward's with probably lifetime implications' and damage to there neurology.

But this is not the first time a person has woken up before an autopsy OR been found to be actually alive during an Autopsy.
Of course it also make's you wonder how many have had there organ's taken after WRONGLY being declared dead for profit in this horrible world of our's.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Gonzalo Montoya Jiménez, a prisoner in Spain, was found unconscious in his cell on Sunday morning, local newspaper La Voz de Asturias reports.

Oh the cops were involved. Are these the same cops that beat up a bunch of citizens for voting and rounding up others for trying to declare independence from the Spanish Totalitarian State?

I donna bleev anything the authorities or complicit media in Madrid says.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
You have access to EXACTLY what was in that morgue during this incident do you? Three professional doctors with degrees declared this man dead. Is that a coincidence? It is not much of a stretch to believe whoever paid off these doctors would not have had proper equipment at ready in a medical setting already designed for cutting open a human, and removing their organs. That is exactly what is done in an autopsy.

This is no Kidneys stolen in a hotel room myth. He was about to be cut open in a medical environment, with medical equipment, by a medical professional, and his organs removed. Organ removal is standard in an autopsy. In this case, because three medical professionals all declared the man dead, who is to say these organs would have been put back in?

Will there be a criminal investigation? Who was on the visitor roster for the facility that day? Anybody not visiting inmates, counsel, or media? Find out if there were contractors in for facility maintenance ?? Been to a jail, plenty of large transport vehicles always on site, big enough to house proper equipment for rapid organ transport.

Maybe my theory is cooky, but it certainly is not impossible or out of this world. Plenty of variables that already exist on site would have made facilitating such a daring endeavor more than possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That happened to a friend our ours named Rob. He got hit by lightning twice and died the first time.

Both times Rob was at a bus stop when he got hit by lightning. But the first time he got hit by lightning they pronounced him dead.

But he wasn't dead. Rob woke up, naked, in the morgue with the toe tag on his foot, on the metal gurney with a sheet over his head.

He sat up and asked, "Where am I?"

There was a tech eating a sandwich who flipped out and threw his sandwich everywhere.

He still has the toe tag.

And we now call him Lightning Rob.

edit on 9-1-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

^^ That is NOT when I would prefer to wake up.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen

^^ That is NOT when I would prefer to wake up.

I like the idea of waking up on the table to see a guy throw his sandwich everywhere!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Man Wakes Up In Morgue After Being Declared Dead By Three Separate Doctors
www.iflscience.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Same thing happened to George Rodonaia in Russia...

After three days in a morgue freezer he came to when they began the autopsy.

"Dr. Rodonaia was killed by the KGB, pronounced dead, taken to the morgue for three days and returned to life during his own autopsy. Dr. Rodonaia was a psychiatric researcher who worked for the KGB and later became a dissident. He was a scientist trained in historical materialism and did not believe in God."

"George Rodonaia underwent one of the most extended cases of a near-death experience ever recorded. Pronounced dead immediately after he was hit by a car in 1976, he was left for three days in the morgue. He did not "return to life" until a doctor began to make an incision in his abdomen as part of an autopsy procedure. Prior to his NDE he worked as a neuropathologist. He was also an avowed atheist. LINK

The story is unique also because George's body was frozen. The current scientific paradigm requires the assumption that human consciousness is neurologic and that this neurologic process requires a highly efficient chemical reaction. A frozen state cannot maintain such a chemical reaction.

Mysteries of Consciousness: In defense of the mysteries - Google Books

edit on 1.9.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Yeah I agree. It's one thing to have a guy with a scalpel in hand standing over you. Just hope he don't panic and stab you with it... Than to be in a tiny metal room that keeps getting warmer and warmer. By the time you wake up from your grogginess and realize where you are, it's time to sweep up the ashes and put you in a tin can.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So you can wake up in an oven?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Only in Hell

top topics

<<   2 >>

join