It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Am I really here?

I feel invisible to the world.

Nothing I plan goes as it should.

The future will happen.

This I know.

To happen the past must be

recalled.

I cry when this happens.

It reminds me of the plans that

never happened.

Was I as invisible then as I am

now?

I share what I want with others

but only half is heard.

What is to become of me?

The foundations of my future

all but crumble.

Am I invisible or am I living in

an invisible world?

I wrote this almost one year ago. Take it for whatever you think it means to you. To me this was my thinking at the time with my mixture of grief, psych. medication and my having a heart attack very soon after this.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Remember this, LookingFAB - no matter how invisible you may mistakingly believe to be, you are very much visible and even shine in fashions that you know not of yet.

Beautiful, S&F

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorrow.... Depression.....Despair.

A year ago? I hope you've improved emotionally and internally since then, because a person can't maintain a healthy homeostasis physically, with that kind of conflict. In other words, it will make or keep you physically ill.

My best.
liw

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
Thank you so much for your kindness. One of the biggest reasons I was feeling so down at that time last year was because it was a few days after the third anniversary of my wife's death.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I am truly sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Yes Liw, I'm moving on as fast as a snail as the changes caused by my lost take time to recover from. I am making some headway as I know things are improving. It's just that I'm not living the life I had planned on but who can plan for the unknown anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thank you Swanne.

I'm learning to deal with it, but like the weather, some days are worse than others.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you Swanne.

I'm learning to deal with it, but like the weather, some days are worse than others.

Came in earlier to give you a star and flag. Yes, some days will indeed be worse than others, that is understandable.

You shine your light into the world around you and make a difference in our lives Blue. Glad to have met you and to call you friend. Hugs!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you so much for the hugs, Night. I appreciate that. Glad that I can be of help to others too.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Just when you start to think you've tried everything, remember this: You Haven't.

....Thomas Edison

new topics

top topics

join