It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump Admin help plan Saudi Purge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This article from another conspiracy website, claims that Trump's son in law Kushner, helped the Saudi's plan their recent political purge. It is widely believed that the "anti-corruption" campaign was really a political attack, removing everyone who might be able to challenge the ruling prince and heir to the throne. When I first heard of this I suspected that Trump might be involved, and it's a very scary though to think they might attempt something similar in our country. If Kushner did help orchestrate this it would be the final proof that the Trump administration is evil and a threat to the world.

www.voltairenet.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This article from another conspiracy website, claims that Trump's son in law Kushner, helped the Saudi's plan their recent political purge. It is widely believed that the "anti-corruption" campaign was really a political attack, removing everyone who might be able to challenge the ruling prince and heir to the throne. When I first heard of this I suspected that Trump might be involved, and it's a very scary though to think they might attempt something similar in our country. If Kushner did help orchestrate this it would be the final proof that the Trump administration is evil and a threat to the world.

www.voltairenet.org...

Ummm...I'm quite sure that there was one hell of a lot of...get with the program arm twisting behind the scenes...

As for purging the corruption from this country...Good...good and good...
Wash the whole slate clean...burn it all down and start fresh...
Life is all about change man...no need to fear it...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

www.voltairenet.org...

Final proof?

There is no proof of anything other than that liberals are completely unhinged that they didn't get their way with Hillary.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Of course the Trump admin had a hand in planning MBS's purge of the hard liners.
What of it?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He got rid of a huge foreign influence on US politics. That Prince donated huge funds to the Clinton Foundation.

Just another WIN for Trump.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Trump is winning. Likely the same Saudi machine that colluded with the deep state agents (Clinton/leftist regime) to pull of 9/11 that Trump has kneecapped.

Still wonder how related the Las Vegas shooting is to the Saudi's and Trump.
edit on 6-1-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
Trump is winning. Likely the same Saudi machine that colluded with the deep state agents (Clinton/leftist regime) to pull of 9/11 that Trump has kneecapped.

"Bill Gates is going into the hotel business. The Microsoft chairman has joined with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal to back a management buy out of the luxury hotel group Four Seasons for $3.8bn (£1.95bn)."

The hotel Four Seasons is the top four floors of Mandalay Bay hotel.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.tigerdroppings.com...

"With a separate entrance and accessed by private express elevators, Four Seasons Hotel offers stylish renovated guest rooms located on the top floors of the Mandalay Bay tower. The hotel's newly restyled guest rooms echo the city's excitement and vibrancy with a chic design scheme, bold colors and quality-constructed furnishings."

And the rabbithole gets deeper:

"that the Saudi-based private military company ETS Risk Management was, in fact, on the ground before, during, and after the Oct. 1 attack in Las Vegas."
“ETS is a Global Risk Management and Executive Protection Company focused on the provision of Protective Security Solutions for Multi-National Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs), NGOs and Scholastic Organizations,”
ETS is based out of Saudi Arabia which brings us back to the Prince who was arrested over the weekend.
www.intellihub.com...
edit on 6-1-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Women in Saudi Arabia can go outside their homes without covering their faces now, since the anti-corruption housecleaning occurred.

Seems like a good thing to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So arresting on bogus charges, torturing, and stealing peoples' money is just business as usual for you Trump fans??

That is why America is in so much trouble- no brains and no morals.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Saudi drained their swamp, what about that upsets you?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Of course they helped. That was probably the most corrupt country prior to the purge. This was a very concerted effort that Trump likely knew about well in advance.

I can only imagine the information gathered on our own corruption in the US with the purged ones from the last 20 years. Trumps administration has now had months to go through it all.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Mandalay bay is owned by MGM grand the only conection to 4 seasons is they pay them to use the name of the hotel chain. In the hotel business if I build a building I could contact one of the large hotel chains to use there name such as Trump for example. It gives him no rights over my business.

In other words your whole theory makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What happens in SA stays in SA...I could care less as long as they finally bring about a more moderate government which is what is happening.
Don't forget the plane that went down either. Is SA wants to purge it royalty it can. SA is alot like Iran. They have moderates and they have hardliners. They were getting rid of the influence they do not want anymore.

It was his first stop on his first overseas trip.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002018-01-06T14:18:02-06:000202 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So arresting on bogus charges, torturing, and stealing peoples' money is just business as usual for you Trump fans??

Whats you issue here. Peeps that have been studying QAnon know the swamp in Saudi Arabia was going to be drained. Some of the people taken where complicit in the 911 attack. You should be happy!

:-)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So arresting on bogus charges, torturing, and stealing peoples' money is just business as usual 

I believe that describes the previous Saudi regime.
Plus raping the hired help.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

What trouble might you be referring to? From where I'm sitting, things seem to be progressing quite swimmingly!

But to answer your question, let me pose a question for you.

Let's say you are walking by a dark alley, and you hear a woman screaming for help, and realize that that she is being raped. What do you do?

Do you help her, or do you walk away?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Deeper than that. Remember when Trump declassified those CIA files? There was a reason, he is purging Bush's empire. George Bush senior was in LBJ's administration. LBJ began the process of de-monetizing gold, taking the US dollar off the international gold standard. In order to accomplish that, we needed foreign intelligence to ensure our trading partners continued to use the dollar.

Nixon then later issued the EO and took the dollar off gold backing, and Kissinger set up the deals with the Saudi's for them to sell their oil in dollars, that started the petrodollar. Kissinger also worked with the Chinese government to set up a global trading operation where the US used debt (bonds) to buy products manufactured in China.

Later Bush then became head of the CIA, then president before Clinton. He set up an extensive network with Saudi Arabia, Israeli Mossad and Russia mafia to steal oil and gold from foreign nations like Libya, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan and Somalia along with dozens of other nations.

Clinton was Bush's operative in Arkansas while he was governor to run contraband into the US from Arkansas that established Clinton the network.

The Bush empire is at least 30 years old, and it's been determining most world events. But the world is transitioning away from the dollar and switching to a multi-polar economic and trading system. Putin is part of this, and he has worked to reduce the Russian mafia's influence in Russia that is why the Bush empire hates Putin.

It all comes back to the dollar, and that system is dying off and soon to be replace by either the yuan, gold or the SDR. Clinton's emails were basically an outline of how the IMF would digitize US assets like mineral rights and land to be confiscated (stolen) by the European banks like UBS and DB which were really pulling the strings for Bush.

This article here is a great summary of all my rantings:

themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It makes you wonder if the purge was in works before Las Vegas (mandalay bay) went down? Personally I think was an op done by the remnants of the Bush empire, and it was a botched job.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ATTENTION

This thread is not in the Political Mud Pit. The OP is attempting to discuss a potential conspiracy....on a conspiracy web site.

top topics

join