It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims Bannon 'cried when he got fired and begged for his job'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

"Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book," Trump said on Twitter. "He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job."

Trump coined his new nickname for Bannon on Thursday, a day before the release of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," which has seen robust initial sales. Contained within the pages are several embarrassing details about the Trump administration, including disparaging remarks about members of Trump's family that attributed to Bannon.
www.businessinsider.com...

I'm starting to think Trump is getting a kickback for promoting Fire and Fury. You can't buy this kind of worldwide promotion!

What you resist persists. The only conclusion I have is that Trump wants people to focus on the book.

This situation reminds me of when Trump said that Mueller looking into his finances was a "red line." It's like a child who ate too many cookies telling his parents that there's no reason to look in the cookie jar.

Cute.

edit on 6-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

I keep hearing about little tidbits from this book. Has this book been released yet? If so has there been anything of significance revealed in this book? If so then please do tell, I’ll be waiting.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Either that, or this whole thing is the biggest larp ever in our politics...it made me laugh because this is just so over the top! This is great because I do believe Trump is going after what I had thought Obama was going after, only this time it seems more for real...to shake up public perception of our politics/bureaucracy; and it's working. But, others say Trump has lost his mind. I say either way....

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Has this book been released yet? If so has there been anything of significance revealed in this book?

The book has been released.

Here's something noteworthy that's come from it:

www.usatoday.com...

The author of the book is claiming Trump lied about the book. I have to admit that that's not really significant considering how much Trump lies.

Stay tuned.

edit on 6-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

cried when he got fired and begged for his job.

Saying things like that adds credibility to the book's contents. He should have released a prepared (vetted) statement and said nothing more. Instead he sounds like Bannon's hurt his feelings and he wants to hurt the guy back. In contrast, Bannon's been keeping quiet and still supports Trump on Breitbart.

I stopped watching Colbert a few weeks ago because they're unrelentingly anti-Trump. It stopped being witty or funny. Quotes like 'cried when he got fired' will add more fuel to the fire and be great material for media opponents.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It is a deliberate miss-direction.

Trump is using the book so we all look over there.

I don't think he wants us seeing

Sealed Indictments

Prisons being readied.

Prosecutors appointed at the last minute.

Later, when the distraction has served its purpose, Trump may take Steve to the cleaners, if, Steve is not in jail by then.

P

edit on 6/1/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Trump is an incredibly cruel person at the very least. I wouldn't treat an enemy like this...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What's interesting to me is the book claims Melania cried when he won... because he wasn't supposed to win. They didn't want to win. Which makes a lot more sense now when you stop and wonder why Trump hired Bannon to be his chief strategist in the first place.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
What's interesting to me is the book claims Melania cried when he won... because he wasn't supposed to win. They didn't want to win. Which makes a lot more sense now when you stop and wonder why Trump hired Bannon to be his chief strategist in the first place.

I think you'll like this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I don’t believe he didn’t want to win. I saw him say that if he didn’t win this whole race will have been a colossal waste of time. Trump doesn’t like to lose... so if the book says that .. it’s probably full of untruths or halftruths. Have some considered Melania started crying out of sheer relief for her husband ? There are different reasons for tears.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

That actually was funny

Its good when something is funny and not just for the eak of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What is so ironic to me is that Trump,aside from Lincoln and Kennedy,will be the most memorable prez of your country.So much kept in the spotlight every hour of every day.Any and every move he makes,every rest he takes,every meal he eats,soon we shall even have the scoop on his bowel moments.His haters are keeping him in the spotlight 24/7..I myself ignore people i cannot stand.But the anti-Trumpers are making sure Obama is practically forgotten.

With the attention span of a lot of people these days,it will be like:"Obama? Oh wasn't he that handsome coloured dude,was into politics i think..anyway did you See what Trump ate Today??? UnbeLievable,he should be..blahblahblah.."

His haters are ensuring he will be among the 3 most famous and unforgettable presidents ever,LMFAO

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Then perhaps we should call him Sobby Sloppy Steve!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Trump's big mouth seems to get him into trouble quite a bit. I think our justice department should go after Wolfe for causing civil unrest with his book, disrupting the top level of our government by causing chaos. If you are a government employee, you will hear all kinds of discussions, most of which never hit getting implemented. People vent when they are getting challenged, that always happens in all levels of society.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Wolff admits that while interviewing people they may not know it was an interview.

Meaning recordings done arent quite legal. And making me question the integrity of Wolff

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I bet Trump will even claim that he killed the dead sea(with his left little finger, for sure, while sleeping), just to show who has the biggest(red button)...
KINDERGARTEN at it´s finest!

Btw, i am not saying this to defend the other complete idiot, Bannon!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Saying what? A made up fiction to support partisan back clapping?

How could anyone confuse that with a defense?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The way Bannon is acting makes me think he is acting like an immature spoiled jilted lover. He is appearing quite childish now.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Has this book been released yet? If so has there been anything of significance revealed in this book?

The book has been released.

Here's something noteworthy that's come from it:

www.usatoday.com...

The author of the book is claiming Trump lied about the book. I have to admit that that's not really significant considering how much Trump lies.

Stay tuned.

So this guy is claiming he spent three hours with the president? However unfortunately he has no proof whatsoever. And this is all you could find in the book that you found significant? Is this a joke?

I’m still waiting for something of any significance to come from this book. Let me know when you find it, I won’t be holding my breath.

new topics

top topics

join