It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Chief FOIA Officer: "Every Single Memo Comey Leaked Was Classified

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: pavil

Being the cynical no partisan I am I have to wonder how a guy who is credited as being a careful person would leak classidied documents.

Is it possible sure..however it seems unlikely he didn't know what he was doing or the foia wouldn't be coming.

I could be very wrong but the partisan narrative doesn't really sway me. I don't say wait for the trial for one guy and then convict another through the media.

Did he redact or cut out any classified sections? Did he rewrite the memos? Is he lying he even gave the ones in question? I don't remember how specific his testimony under oath was about the memos.

The fact that you can follow clear partisan narratives makes me skeptical.

I don't think he would have the right or power to react info on his own memos.

He followed the directives of Loretta Lynch even when he didn't trust her....hardly great behavior.

I agree, let the info play out.

IMO I can't see how non public conversations with the President about policy aren't somewhat classified.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The best part about all of this to me, is the fact that this information has been strategically held onto.

Not only this, but the pattern of major moves that have been building up to each new event.

I am truly beginning to believe that the battle is being won by the white hats, everything else is fluffy media distraction that is purposely being used to distract the masses.

Comey and the rest are done for, I am still celebrating the Clinton Foundation investigation being announced and the hits keep on coming!!

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Being the cynical no partisan I am I have to wonder how a guy who is credited as being a careful person would leak classidied documents.

Is it possible sure..however it seems unlikely he didn't know what he was doing or the foia wouldn't be coming.

I could be very wrong but the partisan narrative doesn't really sway me. I don't say wait for the trial for one guy and then convict another through the media.

Did he redact or cut out any classified sections? Did he rewrite the memos? Is he lying he even gave the ones in question? I don't remember how specific his testimony under oath was about the memos.

He followed the directives of Loretta Lynch even when he didn't trust her....hardly great behavior.

IMO I can't see how non public conversations with the President about policy aren't somewhat classified.

Yeah but you haven't been a us prosecutor with a law degree either, not being rude I am just saying it's probably prudent to question things even if they tell you what you want to hear. Sometimes especially then...like am I being manipulated..imo.

What I see a lot on ats is look at this this is exactly what I believe...and it isn't specific to a political side.

Now the pro side of me also says well maybe he knows he is done for and threw up a hail mary...

Like manafort.
edit on 5-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I believe Comey 100%

cool then what about this?
www.politico.com...

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?
COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?
COMEY: No.

Comeys quotes under oath before congress....
So how do you know trump is guilty of obstruction when comey said he did not?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The best part about all of this to me, is the fact that this information has been strategically held onto.

Not only this, but the pattern of major moves that have been building up to each new event.

I am truly beginning to believe that the battle is being won by the white hats, everything else is fluffy media distraction that is purposely being used to distract the masses.

Comey and the rest are done for, I am still celebrating the Clinton Foundation investigation being announced and the hits keep on coming!!

That does seem to be part of any "plan" .

Let people, by their own actions, dig their own graves. And they do it thinking there's no way they will be caught/uncovered. Hubris has a way of thinning the Herd.

It's happened with Trump Associates as well.

At the end of this we will find out pretty much everyone is dirty and a crook of some sort on both sides. The Swamp doesn't discriminate based on Political Party Affiliation.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Yeah but you haven't been a us prosecutor with a law degree either, not being rude I am just saying it's probably prudent to question things even if they tell you what you want to hear. Sometimes especially then...like am I being manipulated..imo.

What I see a lot on ats is look at this this is exactly what I believe...and it isn't specific to a political side.

Now the pro side of me also says well maybe he knows he is done for and threw up a hail mary...

Like manafort.

Hillary Clinton has a law degree and was the Secretary of State of the US.
Bill Clinton has a law degree and was the POTUS.
They are both crooked.

Maybe it is possible that Comey is crooked too?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well sure.

But crooked and caught and sentenced is another thing.

Billy was caught for sex not his crimes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Grambler

We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the chief FOIA officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days, and in that sworn declaration, Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey's memos - all of them, were classified at the time they were written, and they remain classified. -Chris Farrell, Judicial Watch

www.zerohedge.com...

If true Mr comey may be in some serious trouble.

Its funny, so many people on ats exclaimed how honest and smart comey was.

They said he was a lawyer, and wouldn't do something stupid like admit to leaking classified info.

Well if the fbis own head of freedom of info act officer has admitted that these memos were classified, it turns out he wasn't very bright.

That is admission to leaking classified info to hurt a sitting President.

Perhaps judicial watch is full of it, but of not, things are going to get very interesting for mr Comey.

Even IF they were classified, that doesn't mean Trump is clear. If they were accurate, and I know they are, it still means Trump is guilty of obstruction. None of that changes people!

So Comey, may have screwed up. If that is the case he will be dealt with, BUT so will Trump!
People act like this gives Trump a free pass, it doesn't....oh yeah, if I used this source, people would scream it's fake. Funny the double standard, but that is par for the coarse.

As a real fan of mental gymnastics at the Olympic level, could you please explain how Comey leaking classified info that is already out on the public realm makes Trump have new problems? (put some heart into it, I like the really good lies)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Have they released a copy of this sworn declaration?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Geez... Trump could hardly wait to plunge his tongue down Comey's throat when he thought Comey was an asset. And all of a sudden he's the Devil. And Bannon, too. What an awesome judge of character Trump is.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Comey is only a pleb for the deep deep state . Its guys like Kissinger that are only 1 degree from the top spot .Bannon is even a lower level actor the Comey . If you want to know who of the deep state will squeal then factoring in time spent at Georgetown matters . Those Georgetown guys are like Jihadist bombers where the ends justify the means . Call them deeply indoctrinated if you will .

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

nice post
i agree that the white hats appear to be winning

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join