It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of my bed lifted 2-3 ft in the air,shook rapidly,& then dropped straight back down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I should also note that I believe the so-called dream world is just as "real" as the waking one, albeit in a very different context.
a reply to: Serdgiam

We're multi-dimensional...

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
3 shots isn't enough to make a person imagine that. So I'd say the Jack Daniels is a non-factor (unless you are a super lightweight).

Have you had any other strange experiences in your life? In childhood? Anything....knocking sounds in empty houses, footsteps, that sort of thing. Apparitions? Disembodied voices? Or even other experiences that wouldn't fit under the "haunting" or demon category. Any psychic phenomenon at any time in your life?

My gut reaction to your story is that it was the ouija board, but let's explore the other things too.

Like I said I would do before the weekend was up was post my stories,kinda.I'm going to post a few incident experiences I've had in the past.I'll post the rest later.Here are urls to the threads on ATS and other sites.

1st Paranormal Incident: I saw a vision take place right before it actually happened in real life.The url to read about it in ATS is below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2nd Paranormal Incident: I witnessed a UFO following a plane in broad daylight in ohio in 2003.The full description story to both urls is below

www.ufosnw.com...

www.ufo-hunters.com...

3rd Paranormal Incident: A lady I dated 11 years ago and I both heard a disembodied voice claiming to be her mother's voice,but her mother claims she never said a word out of her mouth.The url to the story on ATS is below

4th Paranormal Incident: The end of my bed lifted 2-3 ft in the air,shook rapidly,& then dropped straight back down that no human could possibly do.The url to the story on ATS is below

edit on 8-1-2018 by Dripper because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join