It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70yo Dep Survives Minor Fenderbender only to rec Death Blow Knockout to head while exch Insurance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just turned the TV (got one for christmas, didnt want one but was a gift!) and saw the actual footage of the old man holding papers (insurance?) and then the younger bigger size guy suddenly stops writing and just knocks the old deputy out cold.

Looked for it on YT but havent found it uploaded yet. Anyways, it was quite saddening to say the least, that this is how minor fenderbenders everyone survives from, end up endyway with someone dead anyway out of rage after the incident!

What a way for the guy to ring in 2018 for the old man whose job was public survice. RIP

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Hanghim high and leave him for the birds

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You don't have the identity yet..

I can give you 3 guesses as to why..but likely, you all only need 1.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Yes, I'm waiting for the "shocking" revelation so we can get a better idea as to what really is happening out there.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sad to hear about something like this. I hope the perp spends his life contemplating his rage...behind bars.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why no info on the jerk that killed him. Who are they protecting? What agenda are they protecting?? It’s very interesting, let’s sit back and watch. RIP, another brave officer killed by some scum.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

They are waiting to get the assailants elementary school pictures so they can provide those with the story.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It took over 4hrs for the footage to UL to YT so i can't update the ATS OP but here ya go::

Guess now u can see why they were withholding this elder deputy's cold-blooded killer's identity.

KILLER FLED THE SCENE and they got a plate# and are looking forward to ID him only in a LINE-UP?!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ohhhhhhh, no one wants to touch this subject. I’m sure the murder is a good boy who was planning on college and of course a aspiring rapper. Personally I’m getting sick of this violent element that society make excuses for.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
With being demonically infested or whatever the new 'cool' norm, might it be a good idea to never get out of a car after even a minor accident (unless life threatening) until cops are called and arrive on the scene?

At least cops are allowed to still have guns in public places! Police State.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

This happened not to far away,the police officer he hit was very revered in the area,my ex works for DA,he had just done some programs for kids,they caught the punk,and if he goes into GP,he will probably be beaten to death,and I doubt any guard will care,was a black gangster,and he probably tried to hit the guy and run as he had no car insurance I'm betting,not thinking he was a cop,ignorance and liberals hand in hand

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Auths say suspect is 'CAREER CRIMINAL'

Time to RETIRE early.. behind bars as its already too late for 70yo elder RIP

top topics

join