It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran live coverage of protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
mobile.twitter.com...

There are reports of a lot of unusual aircraft activity over Iran with a number of lights flying without a call sign or destination

If order is breaking down then diplomats and families from allied foreign nations will be fleeing to safety so that makes sense.

Still some aircraft with no callsign, but not as many as before. Some have disappeared, while the remaining aircraft have dispersed across Iran. Very few aircraft landing or departing at either IKA (Tehran Imam Khomeini Intl) or THR (Tehran Mehrabad Intl). pic.twitter.com/SEafVmgPWJ

edit on 31-12-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You are siding with the oppressive government of Iran over the young people openly protesting in the streets, ripping down Khomeini images.

Bite your keyboard.

The 'oppression' in the mE comes from NATO, nowadays.

The Iranians remember all to well US "Oppression" under US puppet , the Shah of Iran.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
So let me get this right .. after the US elections there was all the fuss about Russia meddling in the election prompting a Trump section effectively changing the way polticis is done. But now the US is pretty much putting pressure on Iran and its people about a regime change.

Right you are. No proof russianmeddling in us elections is deflection from multiple war campaigns to decimate foreign lands. Next up, Iran.

The MSM focuses on nothing, directly ignoring reality. How complicit is the Main scream media, by their obfuscation and omission?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: SailorJerry
And what are these protests over?

Iran isn't a puppet regime of the Western Banking Cartels... yet.

Sure. And unlike the countries in the west, Iran is a paradise, right?

You just make stuff up all the day long, don't you? For instance, in Libya, prior to NATO --

You mean in Libya, prior to lefties. Too bad their good intentions led to the JV team taking over.

Obama never did seek congressional approval after 60 days, nor after the 30 day extension.

Destabilization of nations, indeed entire regions is the goal of war, "Dad of War".
You really think I and others buy your "Good Intentions"?

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So let me get this right .. after the US elections there was all the fuss about Russia meddling in the election prompting a Trump section effectively changing the way polticis is done. But now the US is pretty much putting pressure on Iran and its people about a regime change.

Right you are. No proof russianmeddling in us elections is deflection from multiple war campaigns to decimate foreign lands. Next up, Iran.

The MSM focuses on nothing, directly ignoring reality. How complicit is the Main scream media, by their obfuscation and omission?

That is why they are out in the streets tearing down the Ayatolla's posters and shouting chants of "death to Khomeini"?

Your ignorance is comedy gold.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

That is why they are out in the streets tearing down the Ayatolla's posters and shouting chants of "death to Khomeini"?

I bet you pissed all over the people here in the states pulling down statues, too.

Building false pretexts leading to another military takeover of another ME Sovereign Nation?

Those promoting that agenda are quite literally I_N_S_A_N_E.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Iranian government oppressing their people = US fault thereby white people.

Tell me, would you be in favor of Iran using a wmd to wipe out some of those evil white people you so often complain about?
edit on 31-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
oohhhh..burn............

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Still no real coverage on mainstream media although there is some mention of the fact they are occurring. The reasons however are not being made clear.

Disturbing to see the increasing brutality of the response from the regime. Multiple reports of beatings and shots being fired into crowds.

The size of the protests seems to be increasing with events taking place in over 40 towns and cities.

State has blocked access to social media to prevent further spread. Revolutionary guard active on scene and responding (suppressing) protests.

Appears to be genuine sentiment for change.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 31-12-2017 by DrBobH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Disturbing to see the increasing brutality of the response from the regime. Multiple reports of beatings and shots being fired into crowds.

That's the modus operandi of autocracies and dictatorships. The brutal repression of dissent. In Iran's case there are periodic protests that are quelled by state violence. One day they won't be able to keep back the flood. I have no love of the Iranian regime, so hope this is then end of the nasty Islamic republic, but it's more likely to be industrial execution, just like the last time.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

**WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT** Brutal Iranian Regime Turns on Women – Beats Female Protesters in Street (Photos)

Looks like it will be a slaughter. An Iranian govt strengthened by the money Obama gave them. You can bet no expense was spared in protecting their leadership from uprisings.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
oohhhh..burn............

Don't hold your breath, Code Pink and the womens radical fems are controlled by the Communist Party on America and are allies with Putin who is allied with the govt of Iran. The vagina heads would rather the Iranian women who refuse to wear a Burka be brutalized than say anything against a Putin ally. The Internet is chalked full of examples captured in photo of the femnazis here in the US holding signs supporting the regime in Tehran.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If this is correct Obama’s 400m won’t make a difference. Tip of the iceberg.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.ft.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I bet you pissed all over the people here in the states pulling down statues, too.

Building false pretexts leading to another military takeover of another ME Sovereign Nation?

Those promoting that agenda are quite literally I_N_S_A_N_E.

No stupid protest here in the States can be compared to Iranian protesters, in the US they are Fake in Iran they are literally dying for freedom in the streets and soon in torture cells.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If this is correct Obama’s 400m won’t make a difference. Tip of the iceberg.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.ft.com...

That money was for the people, it was from the time before the brutal Ayatollah's came to power. That money could have been used to fund a resistance but Obama gave it to the cruel oppressors in Iran.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

You just make stuff up all the day long, don't you? For instance, in Libya, prior to NATO --

You mean in Libya, prior to lefties. Too bad their good intentions led to the JV team taking over.

Obama never did seek congressional approval after 60 days, nor after the 30 day extension.

Destabilization of nations, indeed entire regions is the goal of war, "Dad of War".
You really think I and others buy your "Good Intentions"?

Well, you know nothing about me really, so I don't know what you expect to buy nor do I care what you expect in general. At least I don't get up on a soap box and proclaim to one internet forum "think of the bombs!", pretending that the US is the sole boogeyman of the world, and patting myself on the back like I'm holier than thou for it.

edit on 31-12-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is tsrrible for Iran....yes flame me but im serious.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Iran just like any country in this world isn’t a paradise, but America wants to make it a hell like they did Iraq, Libya and Syria

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

C'mon! Work with me. Never waste an opportunity. Let's get 'em all on a outbound plane STAT!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join