It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bush & Obama Devastated Chicago & Mexico with Mexican & Middle Eastern Narcoterrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: purplemer

We still elect the lawmakers. We swallow all the shiny bait during campaigns, then let them off the hook and re-elect. I blame myself, my neighbors and every American who voted. “They” only have power when “we” are split.

Stand back and look at how the system works. Its a 'demoractic' process that elects a party with left or right wing politics. In reality these chnages are very small.

If a left wing party get in taxes go one way and if a right wing party gets in the tax swings the other way. So trough time you get a swinging modulation between the two.

That is what the system does. That is what it provides and people argue over this swing in modulation. It changes nothing and causes separation between people. It makes people feel empowered when infact they have little of no choice.

I wish people would wake it and see it for what it is.

Thank you for your reply and happy new year. :-)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Wrong. Latin culture and Anglo American culture are like oil and water, they wont mix. They don't LIKE our culture. They just want to come here and work and want little or nothing to do with us. They are not, and do not want to assimilate, they want US to assimilate into their culture. I even heard a Latino woman tell me once, "we are taking over". That's their mindset. They know the birthrates and time are on their side. That's not immigration, that's invasion. I am not just talking out my a**, I live in an area that has a lot of Latinos and most of them want almost nothing to do with us. Some actually get pissed when a gringo can speak and understand Spanish around them. Sometimes they will fraternize with you but there is always a barrier, you never get close to them. We are two separate cultures and I don't think we can ever mix. Look at latin and South America, they have been around for centuries and do you see them adopting any of our ways? I am not too optimistic about it. If you let all these people in, all you will do is end this country and expand latin America. Miami is a perfect example. I don't hate immigrants, I am the grandson of immigrants from Italy, but this is not assimilation, this is a slow invasion. I am fine with people coming here working and living peacefully and using a common language with us. But they must become Americans.
edit on 2-1-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

In Florida, where I frequent their bodegas and the like, thats not the impression I get. And I tend to repel a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: openminded2011

In Florida, where I frequent their bodegas and the like, thats not the impression I get. And I tend to repel a lot of people.

The opinion I have of them is the one they have given me.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Then after they supply their own people with drugs they arrest them , try them, incarcerate them, send them to drug rehab facilities, and on and on and on, gives a lot of people jobs.

And after drugs comes human trafficking.

Thank you OP for putting this all together.

One solution is the people must stop consuming the drugs,

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I used to run excavation projects in the early 90's,seems a lot of Mexicans came here thru Chicago,lot of drugs went thru there as well as weapons,I think Chicago and the mob are still in place,just faces have changed,that state is run by big coke dealers,they don't even make any bones about it,if you squeal they have the highest murder rate in the country,the true demise of US is in these states,not the bigger states,they don't get the press,.CIA,DEA,drug dealers

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The CIA has been running gun's weapon's since I was a teen,starting wars in south and central america,happen to work with a guy who was a gun runner,rich crazy guy,at any time he would have some assault weapon,UZI,AR-16,various hand guns,grenades,if pulled over,cops wave him on,all the war on drugs did was give more money to the liberals to fund these criminals ,CIA are hit men for NWO,very evident for years,I used to work for an international company,met many from Europe ,all said same thing,CIA is NWO

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Huh. That map is wrong. Laredo is southwest of San Antonio, but the map shows it northwest of San Antonio. Dunno if it means anything or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

That's a screencap from Discovery's American's Drug War series. It's the best image I could scour out from anywhere to provide fast context of the turf war at that point. Is all.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I read all that. A fine detailed mind. But the short version is, it’s the Democrats fault.

Hostile media effect
In 1982, the second major study of this phenomenon was undertaken;[2] pro-Palestinian students and pro-Israeli students at Stanford University were shown the same news filmstrips pertaining to the then-recent Sabra and Shatila massacre of Palestinian refugees by Christian Lebanese militia fighters abetted by the Israeli army in Beirut during the Lebanese Civil War. On a number of objective measures, both sides found that these identical news clips were slanted in favor of the other side. Pro-Israeli students reported seeing more anti-Israel references and fewer favorable references to Israel in the news report and pro-Palestinian students reported seeing more anti-Palestinian references, and so on. Both sides said a neutral observer would have a more negative view of their side from viewing the clips, and that the media would have excused the other side where it blamed their side.

edit on 16-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join