It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year's Eve party in Berlin to have 'safe zone' for women

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

originally posted by: gortex
Following last years string of sexual assaults and robberies reportedly committed by groups of male immigrants Berlin authorities are to set up a "safe zone" for female revelers.

With the official message that's telegraphed through media being that ALL the immigrants are just lone mothers carrying a red cat, that happens to be useful brain surgeons speaking 10 languages fluently, there should be no need for "safe zones".

It's all imagined. These women probably slid on bana peels or were so drunk they THOUGHT they were being raped.

It's still strange, though - how these lone brain surgeon moms from Syria all clump together in ghettos and basically seem to want to destroy the society they live in.

I've got an idea! Let's care more about the women of the European countries than whether or not we hurt the feelings of discriminized rapists from these third world countries.

These scum of the earth can probably be put to good use shoveling snow in Antarctica - the place is big enough to hold every single rapist a-hole in the world.

Ummm...hear...hear...then they could quietly...or loudly for that matter...rape each other to their intestinal content...

Talk about fortitude...yeesh...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Following last years string of sexual assaults and robberies reportedly committed by groups of male immigrants Berlin authorities are to set up a "safe zone" for female revelers.

Safe zones belong in Syria...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: SprocketUK
Makes me think though.
If Germany has had equivalent percentage increase populations in their town similar size to mine then for sure they'd experience similar tiredness we do at the end of summer.
At least our inbound people each year have money to spend.

Imagine what it would feel like if we turned up moaning about piskies, That horrible rattler cider and Atlantic IPA, never left and made ya all sell Anchor butter instead of Rhoddas. Then decided al Cornish women were sluts who were asking for it?

That's kind of what is happening to the Germans.

Multiculturilism is all about some rich twat getting a cheap au pair or some ethnic take away and feeling good about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That's would be a nightmare, thank # I drink Tribute IPA!
I get ya, I'd hate it.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It might be fair to conclude that the unwanted house guests are quite brazenly seeking to 'bind the strong man' (sort of inverse take on the scripture), so as to reap the spoils of the host nation/ house.

Unless we Europeans find our inner Strong Man - without resorting to excessively savage measures - then the demonic host will infest our lands & devastate our civilisation. They're playing it slow at the moment, seeping in & swelling their ranks by established higher birth rates. And I can't help myself from wondering which group/s were responsible for the Europe-wide policy of 'Open the gates'. Is this some grand experiment by the Eurocratic elite? Is there a long game being played with our allegiances?

I speculate that it is a voluntary trojan horse operation, in which the hidden rulers ensure that we are gradually sapped of our national identities & individuated regions of culture - forced to assimilate, accomodate, to grind ourselves down to the lowest common denominator, accepting the new normal & losing all senses of resistance to the decay unfolding before our eyes. A sifting & filtering of humanity en masse, into ghetto style open prisons, a new slave class for the fields & the factories, swelled by incoming migrants & the caught-unawares, adversely affected low income existing residents, those who are sucked into the maelstrom, the vortex of the deep dragging the modern day slaves into the depths, in service of those mighty in the heights.

And I suspect they are riding a black eagle, behind the closed doors, in marble halls. It will take an act of God to reverse the devastating & destructive flood of catastrophe which has been unleashed. It seems as if the angel's trumpets have truly begun to sound, with war & chaos, famine, disease & death, taking over those realms of earth where humanity had reasonably tamed nature, in civilised regions which are now being ripped apart.

It may take decades for the final outcomes to unravel, but it appears that truly, the end of our mastery is nigh..

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo
I hope you are white as well, the worst kind of adult male!

Sadly I am only 90% Caucasian, but if it helps I find I am always apologizing to the 10% of me that is Indian for all the atrocities I have committed against it over the years.

I have asked my half Aboriginal nephews this question and it always crack them up.

Does your British half have to apologize to your Aboriginal half for stuff that never happened to you 200 years ago?
Will you one day compensate yourselves?

Thankfully I am from a pretty multicultural family with a good sense of humour who only identify as human. Or if pushed Australian. None of us blame our short comings on our genetics. We'd rather be judged on who we are, not what.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

The modern world doesn't tell you you're evil because you're a man.

It's only a few crazy men's rights activists who are pushing this message.

Don't listen to the crazies.

Not true.

The ones always telling me I am bad based on things I have never done are women, people of different racial profiles, religious beliefs, life style choices, sexual preferences and those with different opinions and mindsets to myself etc etc.
Basically anyone who sees me as not being themselves.

Not once have I had a masculine, heterosexual, male with no agenda to push ever say anything negative about my biology or make generic assumptions about me as a person.
They're always the ones who judge me purely on my actions as a human being, not preconceived notions and stereotypes.

If I had to stop listening to the crazies, I would have to ignore the large majority of the human race from all walks of life lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

And so you should apologise for that white heritage and history!
I self flagellate daily for stuff I've never done because sins of the father decrees proper punishment lol
Sins of great great grandparents is probably more accurate though because I'm British and we stopped officially treating black people like dirt decades before America did.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious what's going on here. Germany can only operate in extremes. They are either ultra right nazis or ridiculous limp-handed left liberals. It seems simple. Immigrants are often coming from poor and less educated cultures where religion and uncivilized thinking is dominant. It's sad that these European countries can't welcome refugees while still keeping a firm hand on any who misbehave. Letting too many in was a bad idea too.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
wow, suddenly everyone cares a whole lot about catching rapists when they're not white...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Proportionality.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think I missed the part about who will protect the Ladies in the red zone? Will it be Police or United Nations?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Proportionality.

how so? women have been getting raped within their own super-awesome-western-white-cultures for a long time without much outcry against it. a lot of 'what did you do to invite this', instead....

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

The zone will be staffed by the German Red Cross , I imagine police will also be there.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Proportionality.

how so? women have been getting raped within their own super-awesome-western-white-cultures for a long time without much outcry against it. a lot of 'what did you do to invite this', instead....

Ok then, proportionality in context of recent influx.
edit on 30-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yes and dont forget the big push for people to have their DNA run into the system, it can prove the fact you descend from Africa in most cases. That is your get out of flagellation free card!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nothing like some svelt senior citizens to keep your daughter protected!

Or "maybe"...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: gortex

Critics say it does not tackle the perpetrators of sexual violence, while some others complain it is discriminatory.

If I were a woman I'd be pissed too. 'Oh, here you wilting flower, stand in this corral so the rapists can't get you.'

How about targeting the perpetrators and not treating the women like livestock.

Estrogen camps?
Yay Germany!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Estrogen camps?
Yay Germany!

They probably shouldn't call them camps. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Yes and dont forget the big push for people to have their DNA run into the system, it can prove the fact you descend from Africa in most cases. That is your get out of flagellation free card!

Flagellation ain't so bad

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join