It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human's Alien Creators Using AI to Baby Sit Us...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So I'm listening to my Rush as I fall asleep (the band not the talk radio puppet)..
And in between songs an ad comes on for the show West World (SPOILERS)...
.. where the main lady artificial intelligence robot actresses is being interviewed...
She's been through allot, with her human client..and other robot actors..a lot of off putting scenes and twisted happenings...to make her "think" about things..
She is saying in the interview..
Something to the effect of...

That she thinks that there is something "wrong" with the world...Something malevolent.."underneath everything"
OR..
...if not that, then there must be something wrong with HER..
..she feels as if she's losing her mind...

(Note that the person interviewing her IS in fact a robot himself, yet at that point, he himself, does not realise that he is a robot, as he works amongst the humans, maintaining the robots as if he were a PhD engineer/psychologist like the rest of the humans doing so )

Gave me a distinct and harrowing thought of how efficiently any potential "creators" may handle us, humans...

Suppose that instead of redundantly tasked with checking in on us, they task AI "beings" or in certain necessities, an avatar that can switch front AI to remote user,
..AI, to "baby sit" us...

If they're farming human intelligence on a multitude of planets, over a multitude of iterations of the same cycle of rudimentary civilization rises and falls to this point, over time.. Seems efficient.

If you expect the same general outcomes overall, after many trials, why personally tend to the minutia? Why not synthesize some "thing" that does the task of the eventually needed intervention and boring conversation the infant human mind would...round after round..come up with..
Ie: "are we alone"... "Why are you here" "why are we here"...
You know...the basics...

Why waste the time and energy in doing something so redundant as giving the time and day to " going through the motions" of something that's going to be as predictable As all hell?

I doubt any grand intelligent species that may have created us, hasn't done the graduation ceremony before...say, a billion times before...
Why not have a robot do it?

Then again...What if there graduation ceremony is a zombie apocalypse...

In summary, if my 50,000th tadpoles-to-frog aquarium needed maintenance EVERY phase of metamorphosis...
...I'D AUTOMATE IT...

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well colonel Corso said in his book that he believes the EBE’s (greys) were bio-engineered for various reasons. The two recovered from one craft he said were identical. I can imagine that they could easily have been AI.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
AI exists here on earth in the form of Sentinel Creatures. They were created by something (maybe us) long ago before the Great Flood.

They often take the form of dead / non living objects like rocks and monitor the movements of humans. Much of the time though they do nothing.

They can hide themselves if they want to and as they are dead they cannot be detected by infra-red. Their visibility is slightly out of range of humans near the lowest infra-red wavelength.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I agree this makes sense to me, although it is hypothetical. Some UFO's might even be piloted by AI instead of biological life forms.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2017 by RealityCheque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Even Our Creators are tired of the horse manure... I don't blame them one iota as the more time I spend around humanoids, the more I LOVE My dogs...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RealityCheque

I believe in life elswhere, every reletively recent discovery or press release be it NASA , a University or government department or some VERY respected scientist or a over-sensationalised DoD/government admission does for me seem a confirmation of my beliefs but dont actually help add to my opinion or even reinforce it! Probably the opposite in some regards.
As this is meant to clarify my last post i am on a mental fence, i cant believe that the USA know nothing at all if all the phenomenon is real as was that pentagon guys assertion something like " i believe these craft are not from here etc etc" and although i dont subscribe to a lot of the fringe theories, annunaki, david iche, reptilians royals etc lol, i find myself with only as i said 2 or 3 logical possibilities.
Either as the percieved fringe state we are deeply involved with alien life willingly or not, abduction, genetic surgeries and manipulation,possible craft,bodies,alliances, advanced alien and military aircraft in our skies and around earth/moon.
Or the governments are scrambling to deal with it with numerous official projects, Nasa, Breakthrough Listen and many uni's and scientists and recently what seems to be an increase in soft disclosure events relevant technological advances with government or private tech firms and the gradual proof that life is seemingly universally probably abundant. Which is the way other people,researchers and some scientists and organisations say is all preperation for a False Flag alien invasion to create total control under a one world government after a costly in human life victory, a brief glance at military Darpa and supercorp patents are like small ingredients in a large creation.
Third option? Nothings going on, people are mistaken,delusional and all the goings on worldwide in politics,tech,science and a subtle but swift change in the societal viewpoint on such topics are standard for an evolving tech culture.
The problem is the third option cant be it, because aspects of one and two ARE happening to varying degrees even in official mainstream media and normal uni's, studies and even government admissions and projects even though i find the recent pentagon programme disclosure to be a somewhat false one definitely agenda driven. If the greys are AI what type would it be? Autonomous like a drone with a program? Or the real version of a M.i.b which could hypothetically be a tall grey in clothing, makeup or a 3D image hologram perfecfly technologically feasable even for us now. I apologise for the length of my text iv just joined after a year or two just seein what all you'se on ATS had to say and i hope my post contributed something to your topic and didnt break the gray area rules.
edit on 27-12-2017 by RealityCheque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

That she thinks that there is something "wrong" with the world...Something malevolent.."underneath everything"

Humans were biologically engineered by an AI machine.

This AI machine is referred to as "the Aten Disk"

this was revealed to the world by the Pharaoh Akhenaten

and after Akhenaten's death the AI machine tried to wipe out all traces of the information.

but some data survived....

that's how we know.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Automation is not as advanced as we humans, just saying. Studying those subtle changes within a complex array of emotions the aliens do not understand, because they can not.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Automation is not as advanced as we humans, just saying. Studying those subtle changes within a complex array of emotions the aliens do not understand, because they can not.

"The aliens" can't understand emotion?
ALL aliens??
Could you please elucidate?

top topics

join