It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents found fetuses in body broker's warehouse-Where did they come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh goodness.

Let's see PP is known for selling baby parts....I know you, the keeper of all that is true, says other wise. But the objective ATSer's see PP for the savages they are.

So it was no a stretch for me to connect 2nd trimester babies in a human body parts warehouse to PP. I mean if you need gas you go to a gas station. You need fetal parts, go to the tales of the crypt lady from PP. But put on your bargaining hat, she is a shrewd negotiator.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Oh goodness.

Let's see PP is known for selling baby parts....I know you, the keeper of all that is true, says other wise. But the objective ATSer's see PP for the savages they are.

So it was no a stretch for me to connect 2nd trimester babies in a human body parts warehouse to PP. I mean if you need gas you go to a gas station. You need fetal parts, go to the tales of the crypt lady from PP. But put on your bargaining hat, she is a shrewd negotiator.

So you got no proof, just making stuff up as it goes to try to prove a point, yea good luck with that, don't you have more fake outrage to post today.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Honestly I just assumed he used the video to show examples of fetuses outside of the womb, and tie it with how the suspect may have come into ownership of multiple fetuses.

If I was able to purchase a human skull in the ninth grade in 2001 with legit means, I can't see it as a stretch the suspect who may have had more resources may have acquired his fetuses from a known source proven to sell fetuses fifteen years later. I think the question should be, did PP sell fetuses for ANY reason at all?

People are fallible, with the right amount of money somebody in that group could be persuaded to sell to private parties and simply edit the paperwork.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Honestly I just assumed he used the video to show examples of fetuses outside of the womb, and tie it with how the suspect may have come into ownership of multiple fetuses.

If I was able to purchase a human skull in the ninth grade in 2001 with legit means, I can't see it as a stretch the suspect who may have had more resources may have acquired his fetuses from a known source proven to sell fetuses fifteen years later. I think the question should be, did PP sell fetuses for ANY reason at all?

People are fallible, with the right amount of money somebody in that group could be persuaded to sell to private parties and simply edit the paperwork.

Well PP was cleared of any illegal business, so i think the video is used on this matter to fit an agenda.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Lead a horse to water....

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You can, of course, feel free to spout off on your wonderful ponderings about the issue...

Or, accept the pure and simple fact that we are animals. Glorified, but still animals.

In a nutshell, the notion that we are angelic creatures is a polite affectation that when desperately clung to affords the masses the ability to comfortably lay their head down at night.

I prefer the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Guyfriday

So say you are super rich, you hack the DNA database, or give an FBI guy a present to do it for you, and find someone with a really good match, you need a new liver or heart, now its a "them or you situation" you get what you paid for no questions asked. So an invasive Government procedure that's supposed to protect the general population against criminals has really backfired, for the many but its really great for the few.

No no no, it's much easier then that. Your doctor as the info on what you need, and can either put you on a list (which if you are a rich donor, or have the potential for good publicity) get moved up the list. Everyone else has to wait their turn.

Now let's say that your "doctor" knows someone, and lets say that you're ok with a little insurance fraud and kickbacks, then you can avoid being on the list and just get a "no-questions-asked" organ.

From what I found out years ago, you don't have to be rich, you just had to be ok with not asking questions and can slip a few bucks to your "doctor". The Government has nothing to do with the body-parts black-market.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join