It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents found fetuses in body broker's warehouse-Where did they come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Weak.

You have no link. Because the video is solid, and it shows PP in worst possible light. They abort fetuses and modify the procedures to ensure they get the specific parts that the fetal brokers want to buy. Illegal.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Weak.

You have no link. Because the video is solid, and it shows PP in worst possible light. They abort fetuses and modify the procedures to ensure they get the specific parts that the fetal brokers want to buy. Illegal.

Dude your using a video that has nothing to do woth your story, your also using the edited version lol, i cant help you from your own stupidity.

Why would someone use an edited video of something different thant the story presented, come on you cant be that dumb.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.factcheck.org...

Got no dog in this fight personally, but you asked for links. Are they accurate? No idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Weak.

You lost just admit it, now go find another fake story to sell how outraged you are.
edit on 27-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So say you are super rich, you hack the DNA database, or give an FBI guy a present to do it for you, and find someone with a really good match, you need a new liver or heart, now its a "them or you situation" you get what you paid for no questions asked. So an invasive Government procedure that's supposed to protect the general population against criminals has really backfired, for the many but its really great for the few.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Weak.

You lost just admit it, now go find another fake story to sell how outraged you are.

Lost what?

Were we in some sort of battle?

The facts are there, watch the video and decide for yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Weak.

Lost what?

Were we in some sort of battle?

The facts are there, watch the video and decide for yourself.

Its already been investigated and proven to be edited to make pp look bad, you should use your fake outrage for another fake story.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ok, watch the video. Pretty damning.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I watched both the edited and the full video

But i have to say that even in the face of you looking stupid your still clinging to your guns, ill give you props for that.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I do value your opinion so this really makes my night complete.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I do value your opinion so this really makes my night complete.

I know you don't care, but your still using an edited video of something that has nothing to do with the story your selling, that's called propaganda, plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Your well educated and objective opinion is noted.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There was no "debunking". There was only a revelation on to the misleading motives of the video maker to entrap the subjects for legal prosecution. Everything about the video, from the interviews to the still moving fetus was 100% REAL. The only thing that failed was being able to prosecute the subjects in question due to the methods utilized to do it.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
There was no "debunking". There was only a revelation on to the misleading motives of the video maker to entrap the subjects for legal prosecution. Everything about the video, from the interviews to the still moving fetus was 100% REAL. The only thing that failed was being able to prosecute the subjects in question due to the methods utilized to do it.

After 3 investigations by republicans they could not for the love of god prove that there was any profit, and nothing illegal was done.

But hey im sure you have proof right.

The best part was in massachusets , where they claimed body parts where sold, which is not true because they destroy evetything.

Nice try do.

edit on 28-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
thats fine and dandy. I said the motives to entrap were false. But the video itself is still real. Those were real people, in real positions, speaking. And that was a real fetus, still moving.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
thats fine and dandy. I said the motives to entrap were false. But the video itself is still real. Those were real people, in real positions, speaking. And that was a real fetus, still moving.

The non edited video does not sound like there selling baby parts to make profit, also i find it odd that the op uses the PP video which has nothing to do with the story in is op.

Have a nice day

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

But i have to say that even in the face of you looking stupid your still clinging to your guns, ill give you props for that.

You keep calling everyone else stupid while repeatedly using "your" wrong.

It's "you're". Even an idiot can figure that out.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You keep calling everyone else stupid while repeatedly using "your" wrong.

It's "you're". Even an idiot can figure that out.

Hahà, you got triggered, i could insult you in french but i dont think your smart ass would under stand.

edit on 28-12-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

They do not need to make a profit all they need to do is sell them.

It is an obvious slam dunk that the tales of the crypt lady was talking costs. And it was not her first rodeo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join