It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Hunger Resolved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So let's get this off straight away, no I am not God, no I am not a prophet, I am merely a guy that is taken on trips, told to take notes or just simply observes.

With my first official thread I wanted to bring some good news to the people of Earth School or Prison Earth, I guess whichever concept suits you best you choose it and run with it.

Great news, I don't know how exactly or in what exact way but world hunger will be a thing of the past between 2025-2030. No! It will not be because the multi trillion $ churches/religions finally realised the message of truth and actually followed the teachings of love, giving and compassion.

It will be done through interesting projects by people of many nations that will unite in a common cause.

Finally some great news

p.s - please don't take it to heart oh religious people, but when a space dude says don't build or follow religions and you make a new formed multi billion $ religion around his truth is a bit of a d*ck move. Just saying! No hard feelings ok.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Google "vertical farming market size"

Vertical farming is amazingly efficient and cheap. New LED technologies have lowed the energy costs dramatically. The amount space needed by vertical farming is extremely efficient for the amount of food that is created.

As with all of man's problems, science can solve our problems as long as the political will is not there to stop scientists from succeeding.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I'm both a religious person and a person who's obsessed with ending world hunger. So I'll take this as confirmation that my plan to end world hunger is a resounding success! Muahahahaha! Thanks bro!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ending World hunger would be disastrous for mankind and the Earth; instead of poor fertility rates and premature death from starvation we'd have tens of millions of people surviving and breeding; a World population boom - TPTB won't allow that to happen

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
most starvation is a fraud .
First the food that is transported to areas of starvation gets taxed ( at each station a guard takes some off by the time the train gets to the area it is empty .See the African war lords of one country dont want the war lords of the other African country having strong well feed people so steal the relief long before it can help '

Second take a closer look at the child that looks like they are skeletons many times you can see mom near by even holding the child and she is fat .
Now why is this ? because she starves the child knowing you will feal sorry and send money .
Heck in some country's they muldulate the children then have them begg from tourist .

And finly the biggest fraud of all is not from war lords or mothers harming there own children for hand outs .
The biggest frauds are the charity's and churches that begg for money then keep 90% .
Why do you think goodwill has the highest gross profit anyway .

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
most starvation is a fraud .
First the food that is transported to areas of starvation gets taxed ( at each station a guard takes some off by the time the train gets to the area it is empty .See the African war lords of one country dont want the war lords of the other African country having strong well feed people so steal the relief long before it can help '

Second take a closer look at the child that looks like they are skeletons many times you can see mom near by even holding the child and she is fat .
Now why is this ? because she starves the child knowing you will feal sorry and send money .
Heck in some country's they muldulate the children then have them begg from tourist .

And finly the biggest fraud of all is not from war lords or mothers harming there own children for hand outs .
The biggest frauds are the charity's and churches that begg for money then keep 90% .
Why do you think goodwill has the highest gross profit anyway .

Most of that is true yes! But world hunger is still an issue and does exist and the churches don't seem to be doing too much to resolve it!

So it will be up to regular joe's filled with girls and boys who will sort it out!

There is still good in hearts of humanity!

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Ending World hunger would be disastrous for mankind and the Earth; instead of poor fertility rates and premature death from starvation we'd have tens of millions of people surviving and breeding; a World population boom - TPTB won't allow that to happen

TPTB won't be here for long certain key situations will strip them of their power. Oh boy that reminds me of this scene!

Start from 1:50 into it!

top topics

join