It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the League of the Alien enterprises and 4 Spheres in Existence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There are different masteries one can attain in existence, for there are actually 4 Spheres that make it

"Grey" (alien). You envision the sphere of cold deliberate consciousness

This was actually my take on what happened for me, but how do we know there is not

2) Feeling. Everyone says 'consciousness' is all there is, but this is actually a turn-away from the other 3 Spheres. Consciousness is just 1
Feeling is what makes reality feel itself, there is the ever-pervasive consciousness (what reacts over there in a complex way, somehow translates over here in a symmetry, making up a complete dance of energy and harmonics) but the reality is (FEELING) is it's own sphere, the whole reality feels itself. Just how you feel in your body. What I'm getting on to is for those dangling in the despair of (1) Consciousness, they are lacking the other component of 4 (2) FEELING. Which is all about a butterfly's joy on a hot flower and grooving.

We have aliens who mastered (1) Consciousness and that was my encounter but I'm sure there are many who are fellows of the 2.

What I'm eventually getting at is there is a league of Aliens just as there are humans, you can take the average human and tell him to teach you, but what you want is to find the BEST alien, who has the most knowledge above all else, and ask it what kind of stuff it's learning about right now, stuff that no one has ever learned of, not even in it's own race hardly.

You ask it what is the nature of god, does it have a personality, what do you know about it, and what are the things that interest you most (to the alien master).

This is why I say there is a League, and the smartest may not be here on Earth, it is more than likely at their home world where there is trillions of them, and they occasionally page information back home here but it takes 60 years.

We still got a few smarts here though I guarantee it.

So eventually we are gonna be asking the top of the top what is it's take on the ever pervasive reality and what higher knowledge has it discerned

Edit: the 3rd Sphere is substance, for even ''god's'' thoughts have a certain 'thing' to them, without substance it would not 'be'
the 4th is not discerned

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Beings mastering 2 will all be about love

Beings mastering 3 are about litterality

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I was freaking born man.. I was born... !

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

OK, I'll bite. What is sphere number 4?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

it is not yet discerned.
those 3 so far are fact, any person who spends time can guarantee there is a destinct 3 spheres to reality, not JUST consciousness.
consciousness referring to connectivity and reaction in an incredibly complex way almost like an intelligent mind.
that process is destinct from feeling, and substance (formation)
my only hunch is 4 may be creativity but have yet to see proof

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

OK, I'll bite. What is sphere number 4?
#4 is memory and someone has dropped the ball. Spacespider video that guy is toasted

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

your posts are hard to understand

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

your posts are hard to understand

i am saying that we have consciousness as the hiarchy of their civilization but i'm telling you there is beings in a warm room trying to just feel happiness which is 1/4 spheres, we shouldn't seem them only as consciousness
and with that they have a lot to teach us about feeling

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Could we just simplify all your text into on line ?

"Aliens have think differently, just as humans"

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

i dont know why, but your text has so much new age jargon that it bores me

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

i dont know why, but your text has so much new age jargon that it bores me

i know focusing on reality doesn't equate to your theories I.E. interdimensional so it won't interest your imagining

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
you're all trying to use consciousness to find the higher ways...
but one of the higher ways is right under your noses
just "being" having fun, enjoying, it's the act of feeling that ignites our souls, and you can delight in it as a way of divine
try to feel the best you ever could and you will align

stop looking to the stars with rainbow mustaches drawing them in to feed some kind of brain fart

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
WHAT?

I refer particularly to the last post from the OP here, but it also serves as a tentative ? for the entire thread...

.. Op, the one thing I caught from your OP is that you mention complex things occurring at 'higher dimensions', that 'trickle' down to us, in geometry and harmonics (paraphrasing). That's something I've pondered over the years. An example is the tesseract. a 4D object represented in the only way we can envisage it, as a rotating 3D impossible object.

So what if, in the higher dimensions, trickling down into the lower dimensions, is where the true nature of gravity and light exist, and we're only witnessing the 'trickle' down effect of higher complex functions that permeate all of reality?

Or I've had one too many christmas puddings..

edit on 24-12-2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I don't know, I"M A NOBODY, A NOBODY!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What makes you so sure of your theory, because you know, it is a theory. I don't believe that the consciousness of "a higher existence" is for our realm, if there's really an "above". Instead of trying to find a "beyond" why not concentrate on the actual existence you're living right now?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

hmmmm
how do you know that? i never post in your threads

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

hmmmm

To me it all just sounds like words crammed together trying to sound intelligent ....

I can’t make heads or tails of any of it

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

What makes you so sure of your theory, because you know, it is a theory. I don't believe that the consciousness of "a higher existence" is for our realm, if there's really an "above". Instead of trying to find a "beyond" why not concentrate on the actual existence you're living right now?

And yet you state so many things as fact w no evidence or proof, and then get hostile w anyone that challenges or disagrees, as many of your threads show.

So you tell us , what makes you right an anyone else’s supposition wrong?????

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

hmmmm

To me it all just sounds like words crammed together trying to sound intelligent ....

I can’t make heads or tails of any of it
pretty sure figurinemaster meant 'how do you know i believe in interdimensional" beings
of which he posts about it in almost every thread

you wouldn't know what i meant about consciousness unless you are a water sun sign in your natal/progressed chart + likely vegetarian somewhat

talk about energy like it's unheard of yet there's lots of people saying they feel the same thing, it's really complex

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

And yet you state so many things as fact w no evidence or proof, and then get hostile w anyone that challenges or disagrees, as many of your threads show.

So you tell us , what makes you right an anyone else’s supposition wrong?????

wait you quoted someone saying something, thought it was me, then attacked that quote?? nice

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join