It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions order review of Obama giving a 'pass' in Bengazi incident

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: nwtrucker

Obama sure had affection for Iran that ran deep. Horrible nuclear "deal", $400 million in cash, allowing them to keep and study a top secret U.S. military drone...and Lord only knows what else he gave that country.

WHY?

Valeria Jarrett and Huma Abedin.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The notion of corruption is coming from the whitehouse in an attempt to discredit those who would testify on behalf of James Comey. And to come up with an excuse to fire Robert Mueller or perhaps Rod Rosenstein. That's all. And everybody knows exactly what this is about.

Who is "everybody"? James Comey is a liar, a leaker and a fraud. He changed wording in the Hillary announcement to cover for her and it's proving his entire FBI was bought and paid for by Hillary and Obama. And, how do we know this? FACTS! That's how. Text messages, demotions, ETC.

Most people know by now there is nothing to this Russian BS as the dossier has been proven to be a fake document paid for by the DNC and used to get FISA warrants. If the liberal FAKE news media would provide the FACTS behind this, Obama and HRC would be facing jail time by now as the country would have turned on them.

Instead, you have CNN and the other FAKE news networks posting about Trump using "Merry Christmas" to promote white supremacy. The entire Democrat machine has turned into a clown show, it's rather entertaining. You won't agree with me, and I really don't care, but when Trump is through with the corruption created by the Obama white house and the HRC state department, you'll be lucky to have a Democrat party left.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Obama sure had affection for Iran that ran deep. Horrible nuclear "deal", $400 million in cash, allowing them to keep and study a top secret U.S. military drone...and Lord only knows what else he gave that country.

WHY?

Barrack Hussein Obama

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeah but in this case I think the op placed the wrong title. The op source is dealing with Obama admin not prosecuting / dropping investigations into Hezbollah.

There are so many scandals involving Obama its becoming difficult to keep track of them all.

That's all well and good, but as you posted earlier they are all linked. What 'entry point' is used approaches semantics....if this leads to a resolution.

I never said Benghazi was linked to Hezbollah.

Nope.... Benghazi is about the L.I.F.G. (Libyain Islamic Fighting Group) and Al-Qeada (now known as ISIS).

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seasonal

Or there's nothing to the allegations.
But this is Fox so if it's all the same I'll wait for the real news to report this.
Fox believes the U1 story and that the intelligence community is full of crooks who should be led out in handcuffs.

Actually the story was broke by Politico....

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

To Use a CNN phrase... things are getting awfully close to the former president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join