It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions order review of Obama giving a 'pass' in Bengazi incident

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thank you for this info!

So, what can be done now? Obama is out of office. Is he looking into it to see who else was in on it, who might still be in DC?

Being out of office does not mean a person cant be prosecuted for breaking the law. Obstruction of justice requires a sinister intent with a gain for dropping the investigation, which is clear in this case. Since the orders were coming from Obama the links back to him are solid.

Investigate it and if crimes are discovered charge him and the others involved.

Good.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I thought the same thing. With the evidence of corruption(?) coming out of the FBI as well as the DOJ, it might end up the right thing to do in delaying it until there was a better chance of a proper investigation and court proceedings.

I'm shooting in the dark on this though.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If Jeff knows what's good for him he will back away

Hilary could not have said it better.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Come to think of it the actions by Obama and the admin people responsible for this could fall under the Treason category.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Come to think of it the actions by Obama and the admin people responsible for this could fall under the Treason category.

you missed your calling... but I guess an internet law-knower is good enough.

.. it sounds to me like sessions is trying to keep his job after he bowed out of the whole Russia shenanigans thats all. all this latest extra curricular activities by the DOJ is more like a renewal of pledges to the commander..
they are all still very careful and skeptical, th8s could all turn tits up next year.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Oh yeah.

$150 bil! Cold hard cash too!

Letting them steal cars and chop shops.

Grab Lurch and twist his ass up until he talks.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

If you are going to wise ass get it right.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code § 2382 - Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

US Department of State - Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs)

Current List of Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)
Abu Sayyaf Group
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
Ansar al-Islam
Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
Asbat al-Ansar
Aum Shinrikyo
Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA)
Continuity Irish Republican Army
Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group)
HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)
Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
Hizballah (Party of God)
Islamic Jihad Group
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM) (Army of Mohammed)
Jemaah Islamiya organization (JI)
al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad)
Kahane Chai (Kach)
Kongra-Gel (KGK, formerly Kurdistan Workers' Party, PKK, KADEK)
Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LT) (Army of the Righteous)
Lashkar i Jhangvi
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)
Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK)
National Liberation Army (ELN)
Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLF)
PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)
al-Qa’ida
Real IRA
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
Revolutionary Nuclei (formerly ELA)
Revolutionary Organization 17 November
Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)
Salafist Group for Call and Combat (GSPC)
Shining Path (Sendero Luminoso, SL)
Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network)
United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC)

So we have Obama and company interfering with law enforcement investigations and prosecutions into a group the US State Department classifies as a terrorist group. Hezbollah has been involved over the decades with attacks on US citizens as well as US military personnel.
Source

So you tell me. Given what Obama and company have done with regards to Hezbollah, ending investigations and prosecutions in order to secure a deal with Iran (which is in fact obstruction of justice), they have aided an enemy of the United States. An enemy that has killed US citizen and military personnel.

Yup -
* - Treason and Misprision of Treason statute requirements are met.
* - Obstruction of Justice statute requirements are met.

Now - tell me what your legal argument is against the facts I have presented.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Much of the Benghazi story goes back to Hillary as Secretary of State - her being the contact point for Chris Stevens. Besides the deaths and stand down orders there's another angle forgotten here; namely the disappearance of $30 Billion in gold from Libya. I have heard rumors that much of the reticence of Hillary and Obama to divulge details is due to their part in collecting part of that gold. Then there's stinger missiles going to ISIS as well. Benghazi is a can of toxic worms they wanted kept closed and thrown in the deepest part of the Marianas Trench.
edit on 23-12-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeah but in this case I think the op placed the wrong title. The op source is dealing with Obama admin not prosecuting / dropping investigations into Hezbollah.

There are so many scandals involving Obama its becoming difficult to keep track of them all.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Jeff Sessions to donald trump " if it will get you off my ass for once"

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Or there's nothing to the allegations.
But this is Fox so if it's all the same I'll wait for the real news to report this.
Fox believes the U1 story and that the intelligence community is full of crooks who should be led out in handcuffs.
edit on 12232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The notion of corruption is coming from the whitehouse in an attempt to discredit those who would testify on behalf of James Comey. And to come up with an excuse to fire Robert Mueller or perhaps Rod Rosenstein. That's all. And everybody knows exactly what this is about.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Good point. That is a possible result. Still...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yeah but in this case I think the op placed the wrong title. The op source is dealing with Obama admin not prosecuting / dropping investigations into Hezbollah.

There are so many scandals involving Obama its becoming difficult to keep track of them all.

That's all well and good, but as you posted earlier they are all linked. What 'entry point' is used approaches semantics....if this leads to a resolution.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The notion of corruption is coming from the whitehouse in an attempt to discredit those who would testify on behalf of James Comey. And to come up with an excuse to fire Robert Mueller or perhaps Rod Rosenstein. That's all. And everybody knows exactly what this is about.

Well, I won't discount that possibility. The 'everyone knows' comment on your part is bull. Obviously there's many who believe the opposite is true.

All making that 'everyone knows' comment does is lower your credibility.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sessions has just turned into another PR section for the WH. If Jeff knows what's good for him he will back away from the neocons right now, lest one of his old interns decides to rat his weasel ass out.

Interesting that you would say that what's good for Sessions is to back away - you sound like you'd prefer criminals in Washington to get away with it and carry on... except of course if you decide you don't like them... then you're all in on investigations.

A special counsel is needed with a remit to investigate Obama's links to terrorism, Hillary's links to pay for play, and Obama's use of the govt to try and rig an election for Hillary. There is actually solid evidence that those things happened as opposed to the pure speculation that drove the set up of the existing Special Counsel.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How many times does the WH have to tell the left Mueller is not going anywhere?

The left needs to stop with the lies.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

That's all well and good, but as you posted earlier they are all linked. What 'entry point' is used approaches semantics....if this leads to a resolution.

I never said Benghazi was linked to Hezbollah.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I never said Benghazi was linked to Hezbollah.

Never said you did..
You did say they all seemed to be linked, which seems likely. I just titled the OP as the lead article was titled that I read in the first place.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Obama sure had affection for Iran that ran deep. Horrible nuclear "deal", $400 million in cash, allowing them to keep and study a top secret U.S. military drone...and Lord only knows what else he gave that country.

WHY?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join