It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure or draw away?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't think so, somethings afoot in the background prompting all this. Delonge is just the new kid on the block compared to who he's aligned himself with. All heavy hitters hip deep in Ufology and much of the obfuscation over the years.

The "New Narrative" is this has been planned since 2007 or earlier.
To what end remains to be seen.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

that won`t happen anytime soon, they still have to introduce, and play out the "rogue nation" act of the play, ( which comes after the act in the play that involves "terrorists") only then can the " alien invasion" act begin.

the curtain seems to be coming down on the "terrorist" act in the play and that act took about 20 years so I`m guessing the "rogue nation" act will be much shorter since nations are not mobile and can easily be found and targeted. I`m guessing the "rogue nation" will only take about 8 to 10 years before the curtain comes down on that.

the "alien invasion" act of the play shouldn`t come any sooner than 15 to 20 years and I`ll be dead by then so I wish the rest of you luck.

werner von braun gave us a spoiler alert back in the early 80`s and so far since then everything has been going according to plan.either he was a psychic or he actually knew something.

edit on 23-12-2017 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join