It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure or draw away?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can't help but wondering if all these alien disclosure stories around, as well as the UFO footage the pentagon decided to randomly release, that in fact rather than this being disclosure could it be simply drawing our attention away to something else that is either happening, or could happen like a false flag event. Anyone else thinking this?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

There are already some really good threads discussing this and other possibilities. But you are right, it could be some kind of attention grabbing psyop.

The explanation I like is they are preparing us for another 9/11 type event by making a false flag alien invasion. When people are panic out of their minds there will be some giant power grab. They call this the Hegelian dialectic problem solution scenario. When people are shocked out their minds they will allow the power grab. Maybe we will end up with a single world government because of the extraterrestrial invasion.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
I can't help but wondering if all these alien disclosure stories around, as well as the UFO footage the pentagon decided to randomly release, that in fact rather than this being disclosure could it be simply drawing our attention away to something else that is either happening, or could happen like a false flag event. Anyone else thinking this?

Tax reform, spending cuts, to just name two, of course it's distraction.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

At the rate they are going there will be an UFO disclosure every other day.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
for me its just another crumb that they dole out every 10 years or so. this isnt the first time things like this have made headlines facilitated by the govt.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The explanation I like is they are preparing us for another 9/11 type event by making a false flag alien invasion. When people are panic out of their minds there will be some giant power grab. They call this the Hegelian dialectic problem solution scenario.

This is also what I believe.
Bill Cooper has covered this topic extensively, and it was even the plot of the Watchmen comics, where Ozymandias tricks the world into uniting by staging an alien invention.

The powers that be are known to be 50-100 years more technologically advanced than what we percieve to be the cutting edge, and they've had flying saucers since WW2. They could easily stage an alien invasion with that tech alone.

There are also the floating cities spotted in China and Africa to consider. Where they holograms, or real life Bioshock Infinite?

And then there is the Voice2Skull tech unveiled by the US air force in the 90's that allows them to broadcast sounds directly into the little bones inside your ears, effectively making you hear voices. It was ALLEGEDLY used in Guantanamo to make muslim POWs hear the apparent voice of Allah telling them to cooperate with the Americans.

And there's probably even more fantastic tools at their disposal. Such a grandiose plan sounds just like the illuminati's style, and certainly would easily fool the masses into uniting in a one world totalitarian government to combat the percieved alien threat.

Bill Cooper perdicted as much in the 90s, saying that there was a plan to start WW3, stage an alien invasion, and fake the return of several religions messiah, all happening in a short period of time to usher in the final act of the masonic master plan for global enslavement.

Like Ghost said, its the Hegelian Dialectic. If you don't know what that it, you need to find out.
Problem,Reaction,Solution only scratches the surface.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

At this rate their gonna need a real bona-fide crashed UFO to present.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

An alien invasion would Definitely let a world government slide in with no protest Great way to have us all thinking we are ONE. The Americans or Trump is not really coming together with other nations though. Can’t have them running the show.

I used to think there’d be a faked alien invasion back in the late 90’s when the alien phenomenon was more popular. I thought it would be a cover for something entirely different though. To do away with Christianity. Have us all convinced aliens were our makers. That concept was going around at the time. Prrhaps it still is to some. I don’t really keep up with the alien topics nowadays.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I dunno about the fake alien invasion scenario. People dressed up in costumes might get hit over the head with shovels or shot.

Legal issues . . . .

And if a real ET went along with a staged invasion, well as far as I know, here in Australia it is not illegal to kill an ET. Murder, manslaughter, unlawful killing etc., only applies to homo sapiens.

Other laws apply to wildlife protection. So if ET is not on the protected species list, one can legally kill them.

As far as I know it is not illegal to keep a "grey" locked up in a cage either. Not that I have one locked up anywhere mind you.

So if there is going to be a "disclosure" that ET is here, won't laws have to be put in place first?

Another thing is that the "greys" and other ETs who kidnap, vivisect and generally break the law could be put on trial as criminals. Or humanely euthenised under the dangerous animal laws.

Might turn out that unless a full pardon for their crimes is given to ET, there are some legal issues with disclosure.

Maybe that is why ET is kept a secret and doesn't visit much.

Lots of problems with the whole alien disclosure thing.

Speaking just for myself, "greys" and their criminal mates have a lot to answer for.

edit on 22-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's not a terrible theory.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

All they have given us is another dot in the sky...

Why ? perhaps the community was getting to close to the truth, and the conspiracy stories was out of control.

So they release this... to make everyone believe that the only thing they got, is also speculation and a dot in the sky.

Its a bluff

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I don't know. Knowing the world leaders, there's probably some long term plan/reason for releasing this. If it's a psyop I would not at all be shocked.

It's interesting though. I thought to myself how this hasn't become global headline news. Sure, it's been mentioned by some large news sources - but nobody is really talking about it outside communities like ours.

It make me realize that, if a celebrity had shaved their head or had a baby we'd be hearing about it for days. But UFO news, even from GOVERNMENT, causes very little discussion?!

Are we THAT dumbed down? or is the whole "we are not alone" "aliens exist" just NOT news to anyone anymore? Who knows where this will go. But i'd expect disclosure soon. could be years yet, but soon.
edit on 22-12-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

they were not randomly released

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Perhaps the fraudulent financial system is peaking and that's their cue to roll out Project blue beam & final phase before the staged invasion

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The best thing to do is deconstruct the information and take a good hard look at the parts.

Harry Reid is retired and the other two actors, are deceased. Harry Reid was responsible for some pretty crappy things so you have to ask, "Is he legacy shopping" now? Or is he using this as a platform to set himself up in the private sector?

Next we have the Govt program revealed that wasn't classified to begin with, just buried in plain sight the whole time.

Another fact is Luis Elizondro who quit his directorship to move directly into a commercial project. Not exactly an altruistic whistleblower.

The evidence provided so far are two video's BOTH in the public domain for many years, yet pimped as "unknown UAP/UFO incidents.

In reality we haven't been given ANYTHING secret or anything some investigative work couldn't have provided to any member of the public. With the added caveat that at least one of the authors of the NYT article has a questionable past in reporting several misidentified UFO/UAP incidents in the past as valid. IE the Chilean incident and passing off a fly as a legit UFO.

Just looking at all the separate parts you have to marvel at probably multiple agenda's afoot and wonder to yourself "where's this train wreck headed?" At best we have nothing more than a handful of smoke an mirrors, a commercial group comprised of ex-spooks reinventing themselves much like Madonna has done multiple times and a retired politician. All with the same carrot dangled that there is more evidence yet to be revealed.

Unless actual evidence is produced, hard evidence,don't be fooled this ISN'T disclosure. Not yet anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Perhaps the fraudulent financial system is peaking and that's their cue to roll out Project blue beam & final phase before the staged invasion

I haven't heard the terms Project BlueBeam in dang near 20 years

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

That's the most balanced reply and logic on the subject. Respect as always, Caver.

I do see differences this time even amongst these same old players--The Mythologists--populating and propagating yet another Space Drama Epic this go around.

Mainly: The government seems complicit in that they seem to tacitly approve of this effort. If true, that suggests more than a money-making scheme/venture.

To add to the above thought it is actually true in almost every instance: Once a company man, always a company man.

Whatever is coming, it will certainly involve some degree of misdirection & deception. That's what the IC does.

edit on 22-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
At this rate their gonna need a real bona-fide crashed UFO to present.

Fine with me. The more solid the evidence, the better. None of this "circumstantial" stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank You Kindly!

It's been like herding cats in all the threads to keep things practical and not hyperbolic. Don't get me wrong, I was also giddy for the first 24hrs, but then reality kicked in an I've dubbed this "Foo-Fighter's-Project Blue Book 2.0" for myself.

I STILL have high hopes this will develop into what we all have hoped for but only time will tell. Watched Grant Cameron's latest video and the leanings towards inter dimensional I find curious. It seems a bit preliminary and almost sort of the easy way out of something we're struggling to understand?

I did find his argument that if Disclosure were to happen in concrete form that hundreds of scientists, grants and facilities may become moot. The SETI Program being one of the examples used. Something I hadn't considered.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Or Tom Delonge has started a train they know they can't stop, so better to get on it, than be run over by it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join