It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem: UN resolution rejects Trump's declaration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
After the Don's threat to pull US aid from countries that dare vote against his short sighted move the UN has declared his declaration on Jerusalem "null and void"

The UN General Assembly has approved a resolution effectively calling on the US to withdraw its recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It was approved by 128 countries, with 35 abstaining from the vote and nine countries voting against.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Prior to the vote, Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said it would reject the anticipated result "outright" and dismissed the UN a "house of lies".

I guess that will be Trumps response too as the puppet master has spoken.

edit on 21-12-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Does this also mean they think the Congress' decision 20 years ago is null and void? If it weren't for this there would be another excuse for the United Nations to get pissy about us. Eff them, corrupt bunch of tools that they are.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't give a sh*t about Israel or Jerusalem, but I have even less Fs to give about anything the UN has to say.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right as they also froth at the mouth to send in Militant blue helmets to American streets to clear them of guns.

link   

Does this also mean they think the Congress' decision 20 years ago is null and void?

What your Congress decided 20 years ago had no affect on the real world ,what Trump stated a few weeks ago does.

link   

corrupt bunch of tools that they are

I think they are all corrupt, including the US administration, but was a blatant attempt by the US to bully others into supporting their position.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

UN has declared his declaration on Jerusalem "null and void"

In a non-binding resolution so they haven't really done diddly except stamp their foot.

That'll show 'em, I'm sure of it.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The UN is like pedals on a wheel chair.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

To hell with the UN, we are a sovereign country, I could care less for their demands.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'd love for us to cut funding to a lot of these countries and not just because of Jerusalem. The UN is useless and I'm tried of only the US cutting the check. Fend for yourselves

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Need to tell the UN the free ride is over and to vacate their US location. It is prime real estate.... As Trump, I would not back down.
No more free rides on the American tax payers backs. They are at odds with us, well then do it from Geneva , Vienna or Nairobi, don't pas go, don't get $200.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Amazon’s Alexa agrees with Trump apparently.

4:01mark

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Seems to me that UN called Trumps bluff.
But this will be spun as a victory for Trump by the usual suspects on ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Does this also mean they think the Congress' decision 20 years ago is null and void?

What your Congress decided 20 years ago had no affect on the real world ,what Trump stated a few weeks ago does.

If anything, it allows us a chance to cut funding to dead beat nations that like our money but not us.

Its just a ruse to filter our funding nations that dont like us.

Yay!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The UN General Assembly? Oh no! We better listen up, they mean business

Focus on North Korea if they want to be relevant. Or Syria or Yemen or Burma or Libya or Ukraine or Kurdistan or Afghansitan .......you get the picture.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Seems to me that UN called Trumps bluff.
But this will be spun as a victory for Trump by the usual suspects on ATS.

How exactly did they do that?

Will it stop us from deciding where to put an Embassy? Typical UN. Grandstanding which accomplishing nothing.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
The UN is like pedals on a wheel chair.

Exactly.
I watched a little bit of them verbally masturbating each other.

Total waste of time.

I hope we finally start cutting back on foreign aide. While we are at it, defund the Useless Nations and kick them out of the U.S.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Right as they also froth at the mouth to send in Militant blue helmets to American streets to clear them of guns.

Keep your kids safe from those Blue Helmets... you know they like em young.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Focus on North Korea if they want to be relevant. Or Syria or Yemen or Burma or Libya or Ukraine or Kurdistan or Afghansitan .......you get the picture.

Yeah , I get the picture and it aint pretty.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And there you have it, I think we just witnessed the beginning of the end of the UN. Expect several nations to finally have their political and military aide cut off (good #ing riddance) . I mean, its not like many of us for years have stated half these countries are more than capable in handling their own affairs they never needed our money.

I think the UN may start collapsing starting in 2018 as fundamental differences will be unable to be resolved. The Communists want to spread their hegemony to bring markets under state ownership. Yup, I'm talking Russia and China. We want to keep the world's markets free and in as many private hands as possible.

The impending confrontation is clearly inevitable, and the quicker we abandon the UN the better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join