It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your political affiliation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's become entirely too popular a subject that it is distracting the site away from what made it great.

Maybe we should try an minimilize the impact. Something like limit of mud-pit posts per week or what not.

I totally agree with you. What they need is a way for each user to ignore all threads by category. I would love to ignore ALL the political threads here. I like ATS for the non-political stuff more than the political stuff. The political stuff is inane, repetitive, and completely predictable. How many times do you need to hear Democrats and liberals are poo poo. And how many times do you have to hear Hillary should be in jail? For me, not at all!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Always found anarchy interesting. Could it be successful? I don't know, maybe. I just don't like what we have now. What's best? I couldn't be the one to say but more freedom always seems like a great way to go. I am a believer of being able to keep people safe without taking away rights. We just haven't gotten outside of out box imo.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Later-day Jacobite, here.

That pretty much means that nobody agrees with me, and I've discovered a really natty way of politically sabotaging myself, doomed to die a sad old drunkard waving around an oversized sword at visions of daemons of the past.

Still, I can still sharpen the damned thing, and I do.

Politics suck. Serves no viable process that I can discern.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I'm Independent. Everybody on ATS are non-partisan independents. Didn't you know that?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I'm an anarchaic-syno-druid-new-world-belly-dancer who wants legalization.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join